Reviews for Changes
The Lonesome Rose chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Amazing writing for a non-native speaker. I thought the progression of their relationship through the exams was fascinating, but even more so was the effect Marta's touch had on Aaron to the extent that he began to crave it after being alone for so long.
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Incredible! Very moving and deep! I loved the progression and evolution of their relationship!
Ukchana chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
Very nice and . . . sweet. :-D

Dialogue was a bit too perfect English though; you need some contractions. Other than that you write very well!
jaded image chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I thought this was really great! I'm a huge fan of fluff (and Jeremy Renner), and I think you did a really good job of portraying these two interacting together. It's nice to see Marta progress from this cold doctor doing examinations to someone who could really potentially care for Aaron. And while you're not following the movie exactly, I can see these twelve different visits happening. So, please keep going! I look forward to your updates :)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
Very nice story, I like the idea of them having some time to rest and just finally be. They make an unusual couple, but I think they could make it work. I liked how you showed the two different time periods, first with the examinations and then with after the escape. Thanks for your story.
chrwrigh chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Love is not a strong enough word for this story...it was fanfuckingtastic! Definitely a fav. Great work! Your muse rocks hard!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
That was good. Was actually hoping there was going to be more. Kinda disappointed that there are no more next buttons. Really disappointed actually. Near tears. Are you going to write a sequel?
shadowsontherun chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
Aww that was sweet :) haha rough enough to be realistic too haha XD
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Awesome story.
Pati G W Black chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
OMG! Soooo beautiful!
Love it! Love it! Love it!
sweetydoe chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
Hi.
I absolutely loved this story, it's well written and so beautiful, I think you've managed to depict the characters' feelings very well ! Thank you for this brilliant piece!
I didn't go to your page yet to see if you have written other stories for these two, but if not please do!

Sincerely,
Sara
elly32 chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
I LOVE IT:):):):):)
Scocco chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Hey this is really nice. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Okay, you simply MUST continue this because I am lovin it!
TrianaStyx chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
This was really great! I really enjoyed reading it & look forward to your next chapter!