Reviews for The White Rose
michelle3737 chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
OMG! Please continue this! You are an amazing writer!
michelle3737 chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
Loving the story! I was curious about rose since she helped katniss and peeta!
Maddie Rose chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Okay okay so I know I said I'd review Game of Gods...but then I saw this story and I was like "how can it only have 5 reviews?". So here I am :P

Coriolanus Snow is dead creepy, even from the beginning. I liked how you gave Rose some background and established her within Capitolian society. Of course she was a shallow fourteen-year-old, because she hasn't been taught any differently. It makes sense that she's rather spoilt and thinks that she can get away with anything.

It was a very chilling way to meet Coriolanus, I must say. Getting into an elevator with a teenage boy and the body of his victim isn't enticing for anyone. At least she's smart though, rather than being brave. Sometimes it's better to be intelligent rather than being a courageous fool and ending up dead.

Although I agree with her at the end that she should have lied, but then again, if she had the story wouldn't be the same. No doubt poor Rose was frightened out of her mind knowing that Coriolanus was now able to track her down.
Aloha Jay chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
This is such an interesting, refreshing point of view! I love the story line. I really hope that you will continue to write Rose's story. I am enjoying your stories... Your talent with characterization is truly spell bounding. I can't wait to read more!
Zoe chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
I am so intrigued by this story and really hope you continue it! It truly is one of a kind and I have not read anything like it...it's very refreshing!
I love this peak into the madness
Sage94 chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
wow really good story, i can't wait for more. i love the characterization of Rose, and the way you're building this up. please update soon.
Safely Away chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
This story is a brilliant idea. I can honestly say I haven't read anything about snow or his wife. He seems kind in a way, but I'm curious as to what affair she will do next.
dianawbp7 chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
I must admit, you have a really sick, twisted story going on here. I like it. Very different, at least from what I've read.