Reviews for Nightmares
DampishPoet chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
I liked it! I'm so glad somebody actually made a fic about a brother-sister relationship between Maggie and Carl and not some dumbass smut shit (yes it's real don't ask) but there are some parts that strike me as odd. The first thing Carl would think waking up from a nightmare wouldn't be "oh this is understandable I just put a bullet in my mom's face", ya know? It kinda feels like it's being told from the third person pov of a psychiatrist. But besides that and a few grammar and comma, etc. errors, this is pretty good.
Nightwings chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Wow! That was a pretty good story! The plot line is a good one and it makes sense that Carl would be having nightmares about...those sorts of things.
My only comment to make is this: If you are going to write from a first-person view, I think it would make the story even better if you were to get deeper into personal thoughts and emotions and to spend more time on certain scenes. Don't get me wrong! this was awesome!;) but you seemed to tend to skip skim through scenes and avoid describing them in great detail. That is my only complaint. Other than that, great job!
God bless!
FireRebel chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Awwww cute in a harsh undead zombie filled kinda way. Harsh cause that's reality but really cute Maggie and Carl bonding moment.
Kansas chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
This didn't suck at all! It was pure perfection! I loved it!
guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
It WAS amazing. I've read this story maybe around... 500 times? Yeah, probably. And every single time, I find something new about it and like it all over again. Now, I just wanna say one thing. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS! I enjoy reading this every single time.
The guuuuuuuy chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This was pretty good, I always thought carl and Maggie were gonna get closer after the whole birth incident.
what evil lurks chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
It wasn't amazing but it definitely didn't suck either. It was good to read something from Carl's POV, and given that the kid is only 13 and has been through hell over the last year it's not surprising that he's having trouble dealing, in some shape or form. Especially given what happened with Dale. Very sweet that Daryl sends Maggie in to sort him out (cos we all know that Daryl is allegedly "no good at all that pussy stuff like feelings"), not willing to leave the kid up in the tower in distress.

And this? "Now wasn't really the time for me to think about my crush, or for anyone to find out about it.". Was really cute. Cos riiiight, NO ONE has A CLUE that Carl has a crush on Beth...
Walkerlurker chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
It's great! Hope you continue! Good work.
Solareon chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I liked ya story, it kinda reminded me what I'm trying to do with Carl in my story but ya did it better! Lol