Reviews for Unexpected Encounters
The Phantom Dragon chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
ok, interesting time-space jump, can i assume u plan to explain that?
The Phantom Dragon chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
poor poor Law... NOT! XD so fluuuffffy
The Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
poor poor Law... NOT! *cackles menacingly*
Dancin'Robot1 chapter 6 . 2/2/2014
love it please continue the story i have become hooked on it
GlOmP3R chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
Loving this ! Awwh, getting so fangirly up in here ! LOL, you better update soon ! As for your question, that would be pointless , the devil fruit itself takes away the users ability to swim, along with the weakness of seastone, if there were a devil fruit that gave you the ability to swim it would give you absolutely nothing but the weakness to seastone, it would be bad for you because you would gain nothing, and receive a horrible weakness, so therefor , no, I definitely believe that there is no such thing . lol.
ImperialInk chapter 6 . 12/9/2013
if there was a fruit that gave its host the ability to swim there isn't much point in eating it in the first place is there? XD also i love how this is going, ace/law is my otp :3
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
wow...that is quite an interesting story...great ideas though! Please keep writing! :)
hieveryone101 chapter 6 . 10/17/2013
You will finish this story right?
kage kitsune 14 chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
Update soon, please.
Legacy009 chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
I love this story for so many reasons, theyre all in character to me and theyre given depth thats very interesting to read, please keep updating, following
azab chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
ohhhh so cute, and about the devil fruit... it would defy the one piece logic!, I mean, it would be useless right
you can learn to swim by your self, you don't need a devil fruit to do that!
Khorale chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
Then they'll sink anyways in salt water since it makes them weak. I think normal water'd be okay...

Can't Law do a massive switch with his Room to teleport them somewher else?
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
Okay, I admit it, I'm impressed with Law's pain tolerance. -bitter look- I imagine Doflamingo MADE it so he could handle high amounts of pain. I'm a severe Doflamingo hater. I think Law might have earned Aokiji's respect, if not as marine than as a man. Update soon!
kurofai-fan1 chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
I have often wondered that as well or what about a water logia type or a fish zoan type
azab chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
I loved it a lot and I am waiting for the drake story
you are awesome!