Reviews for My Silent Tears
S chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
I love the story :)
FinnieOdesta4ever chapter 9 . 9/6/2014
Thank you for this story. I have really enjoyed it. It is now on my list: community/Odesta-Stories-With-Happy-End/116315/
Immortalrunes chapter 9 . 6/7/2014
This story was so good! This should've been how finnick and Annie ended up! I felt like the characters were portrayed really well and it was an awesome read :)
Mysfortune chapter 9 . 5/9/2014
Wow... this was just amazing! It had the right touch of angst, and fluff. You portrayed Finnick very well! And everyone else too! Kudos, to you!
a-fearless-divergent-victor chapter 9 . 4/9/2014
You have no idea how happy this made me! Especially since I read this right after Bittersweet Dance. I'm so happy that I found a fic where odesta is happy. You have to write more odesta!
meharsimran2 chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
It was beautiful. Such a huge fan of Finnick amazing
little miss michelle chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
So sweet! I love it!
Fleur24 chapter 9 . 9/4/2013
I absolutely loved this story! I love Annie and Finnick together!

I really like how Annie stayed with him while he was recovering and helped make new memories along with helping him recover old ones.

HEHE I love the end!
blueberriesonice chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
Aw... That was such a cute story! I loved it so much! :D
jewelpearl chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
A wonderful story! I just love a story where Finnick doesn't die. How dare Suzanne Collins create such an amazing and wonderful character and then just mercilessly kill him off! Well done you for finding a plausible way to let him live!

Just a fussy and irrelevant suggestion... What about down the line... A year or two after this story... When Panem is celebrating its new Snow-free/dictatorship-free status... There's something calling to me about Finnick and family travelling to the Capitol, as somewhat celebrities, in the aftermath of the successful rebellion. Just a thought. I'm not going to write it... So why don't you?... Just a thought...
jewelpearl chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
OK, so I'm a little more than half-way through this, It occurs to me that you should include in your fanfic story description that this is a post-Mockinjay sequel to Bittersweet Dance... I think you would re-capture those readers as well as let other readers know that this is in some wa;y epic,,,, Just saying... Otherwise well done...
ShortySC22 chapter 9 . 3/25/2013
Loved the end to this story! I like how the epilogue neatly tied up the story.
ShortySC22 chapter 8 . 3/23/2013
I enjoyed this story and loved the end. i thought it was really sweet ending.
ShortySC22 chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
Loved this chapter and I'm glad to see Finnick is still regaining his memory.
for-prim chapter 6 . 3/22/2013