Reviews for My Silent Tears
Sarah's Ghost chapter 9 . 7/14/2016
this is one of my new favorite odesta fics and all, but i'm still killing myself over "i don't remember the circumstances to your nudity" because that's the MOST finnick thing anybody could say.
S chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
I love the story :)
FinnieOdesta4ever chapter 9 . 9/6/2014
Thank you for this story. I have really enjoyed it. It is now on my list: community/Odesta-Stories-With-Happy-End/116315/
Immortalrunes chapter 9 . 6/7/2014
This story was so good! This should've been how finnick and Annie ended up! I felt like the characters were portrayed really well and it was an awesome read :)
XTheGirlWhoKnewTooMuchX chapter 9 . 5/9/2014
Wow... this was just amazing! It had the right touch of angst, and fluff. You portrayed Finnick very well! And everyone else too! Kudos, to you!
a-fearless-divergent-victor chapter 9 . 4/9/2014
You have no idea how happy this made me! Especially since I read this right after Bittersweet Dance. I'm so happy that I found a fic where odesta is happy. You have to write more odesta!
meharsimran2 chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
It was beautiful. Such a huge fan of Finnick amazing
little miss michelle chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
So sweet! I love it!
Fleur24 chapter 9 . 9/4/2013
I absolutely loved this story! I love Annie and Finnick together!

I really like how Annie stayed with him while he was recovering and helped make new memories along with helping him recover old ones.

HEHE I love the end!
blueberriesonice chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
Aw... That was such a cute story! I loved it so much! :D
jewelpearl chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
A wonderful story! I just love a story where Finnick doesn't die. How dare Suzanne Collins create such an amazing and wonderful character and then just mercilessly kill him off! Well done you for finding a plausible way to let him live!

Just a fussy and irrelevant suggestion... What about down the line... A year or two after this story... When Panem is celebrating its new Snow-free/dictatorship-free status... There's something calling to me about Finnick and family travelling to the Capitol, as somewhat celebrities, in the aftermath of the successful rebellion. Just a thought. I'm not going to write it... So why don't you?... Just a thought...
jewelpearl chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
OK, so I'm a little more than half-way through this, It occurs to me that you should include in your fanfic story description that this is a post-Mockinjay sequel to Bittersweet Dance... I think you would re-capture those readers as well as let other readers know that this is in some wa;y epic,,,, Just saying... Otherwise well done...
ShortySC22 chapter 9 . 3/25/2013
Loved the end to this story! I like how the epilogue neatly tied up the story.
ShortySC22 chapter 8 . 3/23/2013
I enjoyed this story and loved the end. i thought it was really sweet ending.
ShortySC22 chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
Loved this chapter and I'm glad to see Finnick is still regaining his memory.