Reviews for Finders Keepers
RynStar15 chapter 9 . 7/19
Amazing story! I don't know that I've ever had so much fun in a fanfic! I wish you would write a sequel, but this story is perfectly wonderful on its own. I'm just selfish :P Thank you so much for this story, I am truly in awe.
LaBelladone x chapter 9 . 4/9
I just finished a binge-fest of all six stories. They were so much fun! I hope you still read your reviews and you're still writing. Maybe we'll meet again. A big thank you for such entertainment xx
viv-heart chapter 9 . 3/8
Seriously this was so great! I loved the idea and AS I am slut for any Kind of relic hunters this was a real gift.
I don't even know what I liked most - with everything being really good and fun.
ktoth808 chapter 9 . 2/15
Your storey was amazing please do a sequel where they continue to look for artifacts!
BoredRavenvlaw620 chapter 9 . 2/11
Marvelous! I think I'll just binge read all your stories!
spotterhead13 chapter 9 . 1/14
What a great story! Love the descriptions, the different plot and love the way you made Draco and Hermione!
delicatecherry chapter 2 . 5/20/2016
This is sooooo good.
Ellae chapter 9 . 9/29/2015
uh, super sexy, amazingly well-crafted story-it could have been a multi arc leviathan but you got it all out in crisp concise and believable fashion (although I always have to wonder about sex in the woods after going toilet in the woods... pragmatism has ruined many a romantic interlude of mine)
missbaha chapter 9 . 7/15/2015
everything you write is amazing! you're gifted
SuzyQ1822 chapter 9 . 7/2/2015
So good! I can't get enough of your adventure stories with these two! :D
weasleyey chapter 9 . 3/7/2015
Knowing you, the next fic will probably have them nearly getting thrown under a bus.

But honestly, I do love your writing and this one is no exception. I thought I'd never love a fic as much as I love Mirrored Desires, and yet, here you are proving me wrong (to my delight). Thank god for your ability to make dramione so goddamn hot for the rest of us.
WizardAlex chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Woohoo! This is a pretty great first chapter. The scene is set quickly and sparks are already flying! I spent the last couple days reading your other stories after someone on tumblr linked to them. So fun! This is the last one, so I am sort of bummed out I don't have any more to read, but also grateful that you wrote what you did and shared it with us all!
amandaisalwayswright chapter 9 . 10/2/2014
Oh my gods! This was amazing. It had an incredibly executed and interesting plot. Was well written. And has amazingly hawt Dramione smut. This is so going on my favorites list!
*off to find more of your work!*
Mistress-Cinder chapter 9 . 9/30/2014
Wow! What a rollicking good time of a story! I loved it from start to finish! Awesome applesauce!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/3/2014
Great story until you tried to turn Draco into some trite Mr Grey asshole.