Reviews for All He Did For Me
Colins-lover86 chapter 7 . 2/4
I was in tears the whole story. I love Merlin and especially because Colin Morgan plays him.
Quinn Oaksong chapter 7 . 11/13/2016
That was great! At first it seemed really gloomy (which can be okay). Then it got back to the Merlin/Arthur banter that everyone loves. Great writing, looking forward to more by you!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/18/2016
Please sequel please
Yabbit chapter 8 . 8/14/2016
sequel please!
:P
TheSkyeDragon chapter 7 . 7/9/2016
LOVE THIS! :P
Zoelin cherrypop chapter 7 . 3/7/2016
I loved it so freaking much. It is officially my favorite out of all of them!'
Guest chapter 7 . 6/20/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
MYNAMEISSECRET chapter 8 . 6/20/2015
Write a sequel or i will make it so that you die slowly and painfully
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Warning! Carry on reading! Or ************, even just read the word warning!
Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she live in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to killed all the staff in the hospital, so the More-government decided that the bebest way to get rid of her was to kill her, so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died.
Now ever week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00 a.m.
She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, cutting you and watching you bleed to death
Arisa chapter 8 . 1/23/2015
Screw u, I was so sad after reading this. Please tell me you have more cause I love this
Akayuki Novak chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
I think a sequel would be pretty cool. Not sure if I want Merlin to come back to life or what, but it would still be cool.
zeacat chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
ahhh this made me bawl like the final episode of Merlin full on crying why! great though.
AriLightwood chapter 6 . 10/18/2014
SO SAD AND HAPPY AND AWESPME! u kno?
SilentMoonlace13 chapter 8 . 10/8/2014
YES! SEQUEL!
katie131925 chapter 8 . 8/30/2014
I Really liked the story :)