Reviews for All He Did For Me
Type your review for this chapter here...
MYNAMEISSECRET chapter 8 . 6/20
Write a sequel or i will make it so that you die slowly and painfully
Warning! Carry on reading! Or ************, even just read the word warning!
Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she live in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to killed all the staff in the hospital, so the More-government decided that the bebest way to get rid of her was to kill her, so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died.
Now ever week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00 a.m.
She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, cutting you and watching you bleed to death
Arisa chapter 8 . 1/23
Screw u, I was so sad after reading this. Please tell me you have more cause I love this
Akayuki Novak chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
I think a sequel would be pretty cool. Not sure if I want Merlin to come back to life or what, but it would still be cool.
zeacat chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
ahhh this made me bawl like the final episode of Merlin full on crying why! great though.
AriLightwood chapter 6 . 10/18/2014
SilentMoonlace13 chapter 8 . 10/8/2014
katie131925 chapter 8 . 8/30/2014
I Really liked the story :)
It's a crazy-kept secret chapter 7 . 7/14/2014
Awww. That's halfway adorable and halfway sad. :(
Toko Kyotaro chapter 8 . 6/18/2014
Awwwww, Authur's such a big, fat, squishy softy! Adorb! ;DDD
abblesindatardis chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
I think a sequel would be interesting, but only if you're doing it because you have a plot in mind. If it's just a sequel to be a sequel then leave this as a stand alone. I really enjoyed this, it was sad, but happy too. Really great job :)
FourNox chapter 8 . 5/11/2014
Holy... Jesus... This was probably one of the best Merlin fanfictions I've ever read! Everyone was so in character! AND THE ENDING HOLYMARYMOTHEROFGOD! It was beautiful! You get all of my respect.
Clara Brighet chapter 8 . 3/15/2014
Should you write a sequel? Hmm... Well, I really did like this story, bit it stands alone so well I would not write a sequel unless you've got a truly and thoroughly good story idea. If you DID write a sequel story, my suggestion would be to recount one of Merlin and Arthur's adventures that occurs after Merlin's death - like one of those little scenarios you alluded to end of the last chapter, but a more serious problem. It's up to you, really, and with the way this story ends I'm not sure it would work anyway. You could make it work, I think, but perhaps with difficulty. Anyways, I like this fic very much as is, so thank you for writing it!
Once again,
Clara Brighet
Clara Brighet chapter 7 . 3/15/2014
*deep breath* *exhale* Oh, that was good.
Sorry if my review were a bit surly at the beginning, I had just come from a seriously dark fic by Kitty O and when Merlin died AGAIN, well... I wasn't happy. But I am happy now! This was great! Very well done, heartwarming conclusion, perfect balance of solemnity and humor. (Merlin's messages were hilarious!) Thank you for writing this!
- Clara