Reviews for Horny Bunny
Panda Sprinkles chapter 1 . 2/1
I 3 Bunny Ukes! I absolutely loved Bunny!L or should I say Horny Bunny!L. *giggles* This was just so... WOW! I really liked how L was kinda taking control and in charge, even if he was still the Uke. I think it's super hot when Ukes do that. I really enjoyed it when L was preping/fingering himself and when he was riding Light. Fantastic story!

- Panda Sprinkles
ChaosControl15 chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Dead im dead cause of death nosebleed
rose chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
So very hot and sexy
M chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
It's cock not chock. Other than that And the very strange use of "man meat" this was fairly acceptable.
-M
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Wow! This was so good! I totally missed it before and never read it until now. Oh boy! Was I missing out? I loved it! It was so hot and L in a bunny costume while he plays with Light? Aw, so cute/sexy! Awesome job!

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )

Twisted Sonnet chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Tee hee...Smut...Smut everywhere...
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Interesting!..Although...I don't think L would just give his name like thaaat, even if he loved him...But whatevs! I really liked it!
SilviaNintendara chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Mhm,very good _
Great work!I love it!
Manga nerdette chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
BEST bunny!
Amethystaura chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
That was delicious! I love L as a dominant uke.
HappyHappyCartoons chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
This...is amazing. Something about L being dominant in a bunny costume, makes my nose just gush with blood.
Thanks for the awesome story! 3
Persephone Chaos chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Oooohhhh I love it!
Athena's Boyish Kid chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
This is a good one! But you can make it better and easier to understand if the grammar was right. I can be your beta!
fujoshi101 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
OOPS! _''' forgot that some people don't know it yet... spoiler alet!
nati0599 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
what? i dont want to know L real name!