Reviews for Beauty and the Beast
Sunshirae chapter 1 . 1/27
Just started reading this ff. WOW...is all I can say, left me speechless. I can not wait to see what happens. Thank you for writing.
bellawu chapter 16 . 1/3
poor ana :(
bellawu chapter 11 . 1/3
i finally read this story and i regret why i wait so long to read this. i love all your character and the way yoy write this/them. this is very original. i also like how this elliot is someone who strong enough to put kate in her place. nothing like any other elliot in the fanfiction. i love grace too. its o beleivable that she is a doctor. i love them all
1961Littlemissy chapter 43 . 10/23/2014
Is this complete? is there more?
ilovechristianandgideon chapter 43 . 7/5/2014
I've just re-read this story again… I love it and would like to see it finalised…
Guest chapter 26 . 4/27/2014
OMG she is a pudge if work. She deserves everyone to stay away for a few days then she should call each one of them bragging to come back and then apologize.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/27/2014
I stared thus story with the thought it was something different. I'm also understanding the long drawn out sections of her mental torment and constant crying but this whole "I don 't want surgeries" but then her wanting to be normal again us getting old. She has get over her self pity, except people love her and want to help. If she doesn't to want the change the scars then don 't , excerpt your decision and move on but then quit the self pity because you chose not to accept help!
amysuer chapter 43 . 4/17/2014
Loved, Loved, Loved your story. Thanks!
amysuer chapter 25 . 4/16/2014
All I can say is WOW
amysuer chapter 22 . 4/16/2014
OMG! I'm sitting at work and I'm crying. I love this story. I'm hoping she is dreaming all of this. I hope that CG did not leave her
jolly86 chapter 42 . 4/15/2014
I have just caught up with this story and this is also my first time ever actually reviewing. I am glad that you followed your story and didn't listen and make ana suddenly all happy. I love your writing and glad that you spend your time writing for us to read and enjoy. Thank You xx
belleveloso chapter 43 . 2/19/2014
good story
sammieannelane chapter 43 . 2/16/2014
At least one good thing happen, crazy will stand trial for trying to kill four people. Christian and Ana getting married is another. Update soon, at this point you could write a good prologue and call it the end, try that.
sammieannelane chapter 41 . 2/16/2014
I can not believe this, every one down but the bat shit crazy person. That no good security is down, stupid Ana hurt the first time because she leaves Christian mad about nothing, had crazy person down allowed her to get knife again, Christian allowed him self to get stabbed, oh holly me, this a good story but a bad B movie.
maxine chapter 43 . 1/14/2014
update soon just love your story
1,888 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »