Reviews for Beauty and the Beast
thehumanriddler chapter 43 . 10/27
awesome! please update soon! its an amazing story!
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 43 . 10/3
I loved this story so much. Had everything in it. Nealy made me cry at one point. Then smile like a mad woman the next. Excellent work my friend. I have no read ur 50shades, time to cross to criminal minds
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 4 . 10/1
I'm gonna be gutted when I've finished this story, cos then I've read all ur fifty shades stories. :(
lenabui98 chapter 43 . 8/27
What a beautiful story you had created and written :)
notlori925 chapter 43 . 8/25
This was such a great story. Loved that he stuck by her, even when she tried to push everyone away. Their love in this story was beautiful. Thanks for sharing!
Awesome story. Please continue to write. You r very talented.
Wash1031 chapter 43 . 5/2
Please continue want to hear the wedding details and children
Sunshirae chapter 1 . 1/27
Just started reading this ff. all I can say, left me speechless. I can not wait to see what happens. Thank you for writing.
bellawu chapter 16 . 1/3
poor ana :(
bellawu chapter 11 . 1/3
i finally read this story and i regret why i wait so long to read this. i love all your character and the way yoy write this/them. this is very original. i also like how this elliot is someone who strong enough to put kate in her place. nothing like any other elliot in the fanfiction. i love grace too. its o beleivable that she is a doctor. i love them all
1961Littlemissy chapter 43 . 10/23/2014
Is this complete? is there more?
ilovechristianandgideon chapter 43 . 7/5/2014
I've just re-read this story again… I love it and would like to see it finalised…
Guest chapter 26 . 4/27/2014
OMG she is a pudge if work. She deserves everyone to stay away for a few days then she should call each one of them bragging to come back and then apologize.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/27/2014
I stared thus story with the thought it was something different. I'm also understanding the long drawn out sections of her mental torment and constant crying but this whole "I don 't want surgeries" but then her wanting to be normal again us getting old. She has get over her self pity, except people love her and want to help. If she doesn't to want the change the scars then don 't , excerpt your decision and move on but then quit the self pity because you chose not to accept help!
amysuer chapter 43 . 4/17/2014
Loved, Loved, Loved your story. Thanks!
1,895 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »