Reviews for Beauty and the Beast
Linda Dockery chapter 11 . 3/15
Get the picture Christian Kaitlyn is the one she not where you think she is
Oh my goodness I think Ans is trying to come to grips with what happened cause she didn't take her hand away from Christian's
Linda Dockery chapter 7 . 3/15
All I can say shut the hell up Kate quit your whining like a little girl that lost her puppy and quit your crap about Christian and Ana lying
Does she really think Christian will walk away from Ana if she d o.j bes she is crazy
Linda Dockery chapter 5 . 3/15
So glad Grace is there for Ans it's hard I'm sure trying to get through this

Now why d ok es Kate have to be such a bitch toward Christian calling him a liar? Really it's none of her business who Ana dates or sees behind her back they may be best friends and feel like sisters but she doesn't need to know everything Ana does. She is making it about her that she didn't know about Ana and Christian. Kate makes a big deal out of it like An is suppose to tell her everything. Damn I never told my best friend everything I did. I know Kate is hurt but she needs to realize that the world doesn't just revolve around her there are other people who didn't know either
Linda Dockery chapter 9 . 3/15
Damn how sad Ana loves him and her family she just doesn't want them to feel sorry for her when they look at her bless her heart sweet girl
Linda Dockery chapter 10 . 3/15
Oh my God how can someone be so full of hatred and jealousy that she could do something like this? Does the bitch think just because Ana is disfigured and scarred that Christian won't want her or love her? The little bitch doesn't know him well does she? Hell she cheated on him why would she cheat on him that's on her. But she doesn't want him with Ans but it was ok for her to screw around. Your loss dumbass
Now my question is how in the world did Kailyn find out so quick about Ans if she is in another country? Why didn't Christian and the others not figure that out? The little bitch is in America not out of the country. His security better double up right fast cause it seems like someone is sleeping on the job. How else did she get back in the country?
irma.walsh chapter 43 . 3/8
Awesome
Dobbleganger chapter 43 . 2/8
Yah great story
Guest chapter 43 . 11/9/2019
Is it really over or is there more...
vickiel2r chapter 10 . 9/7/2019
If Kaitlyn knows Ana was attacked, did she have a part of it? Needs to know more about this Kaitlyn.
vickiel2r chapter 9 . 9/6/2019
She wants to be left alone, grant her wishes. She needs only one person to interact with and maybe she will heal faster, when she is not paranoid on people judging her looks.
vickiel2r chapter 8 . 9/6/2019
Will love be enough to settle Ana's mind?
vickiel2r chapter 7 . 9/6/2019
Cooler heads should make them do a better decision.
vickiel2r chapter 6 . 9/5/2019
Ana's find is not stable now, and convincing her otherwise is fruitless, because it is not being processed well. Grace is trying her best to make it right for both Ana and Christian.
vickiel2r chapter 5 . 9/5/2019
So many ifs that could have prevented her attack but the attacker could have done it in any given night. The intent to hurt her was there. She did not have her own security. Christian cannot lie now, but Ana can to rip their connection.
vickiel2r chapter 4 . 9/5/2019
Christian has to face the truth, the disfigurement of Ana, his family, her family now knows about them, and even publicly once her attack becomes public knowledge.
1,943 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »