Reviews for Beauty and the Beast
jolanda chapter 43 . 7/7
Hate to say it, but this girl is so fucking out of her mind. Everyone is there for her, why the hell is like this. Doing something she doesn't want and all. Who wouldn't want a surgery to remove scars and all that. She is a little over the top with her self pity party. Someone should just slap some sense into her.
Oh man, why didn't Kate just bitch slap the bitch. She deserves a smackdown. And where the hell was Sawyer. Wasn't he suppose to be outside Ana's room? Where the hell did he go to.
debbie36 chapter 43 . 6/24
I would like to see an ending to this where they get married and find a home and see a happy ending
Mvillar4 chapter 43 . 6/6
Good story
to much pain
thehumanriddler chapter 43 . 10/27/2015
awesome! please update soon! its an amazing story!
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 43 . 10/3/2015
I loved this story so much. Had everything in it. Nealy made me cry at one point. Then smile like a mad woman the next. Excellent work my friend. I have no read ur 50shades, time to cross to criminal minds
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 4 . 10/1/2015
I'm gonna be gutted when I've finished this story, cos then I've read all ur fifty shades stories. :(
lenabui98 chapter 43 . 8/27/2015
What a beautiful story you had created and written :)
notlori925 chapter 43 . 8/25/2015
This was such a great story. Loved that he stuck by her, even when she tried to push everyone away. Their love in this story was beautiful. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 43 . 6/21/2015
Awesome story. Please continue to write. You r very talented.
Wash1031 chapter 43 . 5/2/2015
Please continue want to hear the wedding details and children
Sunshirae chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Just started reading this ff. WOW...is all I can say, left me speechless. I can not wait to see what happens. Thank you for writing.
bellawu chapter 16 . 1/3/2015