Reviews for Beauty and the Beast
truefeather77 chapter 23 . 7/10
Ch 23
Oh, come on. I've been with her all the way, but enough is enough. She moans and goes on about how the scarring will ruin her life, then feels extra self-pity because people are believing her and doing what it takes to make the scars diminish? I'm starting to feel like the people in her nightmare, and wanting to wash my hands of her.

What happened to the special counselor Grace had recommended to Christian, and he said he would choose him instead of Flynn? He brought in Flynn anyway, and he doesn't seem to be doing her a bit of good.
Azemomma chapter 43 . 6/6
Loved this story! Thank you so much emotion!
TinaF chapter 43 . 4/1
Wonderful story! Thank you for sharing.
anetonia2527 chapter 43 . 2/22
i hope there is morelove it
Coolfire30 chapter 3 . 1/17
I'm crying so much right now...i don't even know why i'm bothering to tell you this...TT this is an amazing story and I hope you keep writing more of these...Thank you...
jolanda chapter 43 . 7/7/2016
Guest chapter 24 . 7/6/2016
Hate to say it, but this girl is so fucking out of her mind. Everyone is there for her, why the hell is like this. Doing something she doesn't want and all. Who wouldn't want a surgery to remove scars and all that. She is a little over the top with her self pity party. Someone should just slap some sense into her.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/6/2016
Oh man, why didn't Kate just bitch slap the bitch. She deserves a smackdown. And where the hell was Sawyer. Wasn't he suppose to be outside Ana's room? Where the hell did he go to.
debbie36 chapter 43 . 6/24/2016
I would like to see an ending to this where they get married and find a home and see a happy ending
Mvillar4 chapter 43 . 6/6/2016
Good story
Guest chapter 24 . 1/7/2016
to much pain
thehumanriddler chapter 43 . 10/27/2015
awesome! please update soon! its an amazing story!
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 43 . 10/3/2015
I loved this story so much. Had everything in it. Nealy made me cry at one point. Then smile like a mad woman the next. Excellent work my friend. I have no read ur 50shades, time to cross to criminal minds
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 4 . 10/1/2015
I'm gonna be gutted when I've finished this story, cos then I've read all ur fifty shades stories. :(
lenabui98 chapter 43 . 8/27/2015
What a beautiful story you had created and written :)
1,906 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »