Reviews for Big Bad Needle
G3n3ralRedfield chapter 2 . 1/26
Okay, thank you! I have had a stinking cold for the last three days and felt miserable...reading this actually made me laugh for the first time in days so cheers for that, loved it!
Anita76 chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
Amazing, really enjoyed reading this story. Please continue :)
paily chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
man, I love your writing... really cute (:
cosmicmo chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Super cute..I love the teasing from hanna
michelleupr chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Awwww this was sooooo much fun to read!
saffyfan chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
this is too effing adorable. amazing as always! pure fluffy pet-name sickly adorable Paily is always awesome, but genuine, teasing, loving, joking-about-cheesiness tops adorable, every time. also, Hanna was priceless in this fic. just...i could kiss that girl if i wasn't so in love with Paige. fantastic! write more :D
Guest chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Love your writing can you do a story about quiet, mysterious, if somewhat sexy Paige and Emily and the girls trying to get her to talk more or trying to make her happy ? Great story love how you write all if them
route66 chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
pls write more. I'm a huge fan :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
All these cutesy writing is very refreshing. Keep them coming! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
I can't help but laugh too for this fic. I love and enjoy reading it. It's kinda different from the other fics in a realy good way. Hoping on a sooner update thanks for writing :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
I loved this chapter really cute and funny add more please
ErisedWild chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
When I saw that this alert had popped up from you, I couldn't contain my excitement-I burst out with a mini cheer and woke up the dog. :) For all your apologies, please believe me when I say that you are a brilliant Paily writer who not only has the characters' personalities and mannerisms down pat, but you write with a beautifully gentle and sincere style that can be incredibly humorous (I giggled so many times during this chapter; I'll have to list someone of my favorite moments) but so very genuine and down-to-earth as well, as stories like Noise in the Silence and First Morning Together indicate. I'm not exactly sure where my babbling is taking me, but I really wanted to let you know that I appreciate the fact that you can write all sorts of genres and deliver each time

Right, on to me gushing specifically about Chapter 2.

/Before Emily has a chance to shoot down yet another disastrous pet name, a grinning Hanna bounces over towards them.
"Ooh, is this some kind of kinky lesbian sex thing?" Hanna wiggles her fingers.
"Hanna..." Aria nudges Hanna's shoulder.
"Inappropriate." Spencer finishes, standing next to Paige./
And in a matter of a few lines, you've introduced the other Liars into this Paily fic and pulled off it off without resorting to using stereotypical images of themselves. I feel like this is a skillset all by itself when it comes to Paily writers. I also especially love how you pull Aria from the background where she normally floats when it comes to typical PLL fanfic, and gave her a couple of great lines. Your balance deserves its own appreciation. Happy sigh.

/She blows out of puff of air. "We settled on not having one."
"Well that's no fun." Aria.
"You said settled." Hanna.
"Em, pet names can be a big part of relationships, brings you closer together. It's like a verbal hand hold. There's no shame in having one," Spencer comments.
Emily folds her arms and drops her head onto it./
HANNA. XD Could I please just have a multi-chapter fic where you just write amazing Liars dialogue like this and benefit the fandom that way?

I enjoyed this chapter so very much and read it all the more slowly so it would last longer. Thanks for finishing this two-parter in the midst of a life-ish life; I heartily look forward to the next bit of writing from you!
cooljuli000 chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
omg that was too funny and adorable x'D
DCG-Charlie chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I actually like this one a lot. It made me laugh and it was well written.
saffyfan chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Agh this is too adorable! I love it. Paily fluff is the best! Please write more of it :)