Reviews for Push and Pull
Fallen Ark Angel chapter 21 . 7/6/2014
I like that you've added Mya. Your story has a variety of characters unlike some which only focus on the main people. That's really cool.
Fallen Ark Angel chapter 20 . 7/5/2014
Yay, Stannis. I love Stannis. Not so much Bran and Rickon. Or the Red Woman (I'm not even going to pretend to know how to spell her name), but hey.
Fallen Ark Angel chapter 18 . 7/5/2014
Ten to go...not that I want this story to end, I love it.
Fallen Ark Angel chapter 10 . 7/5/2014
Was wondering how you'd handle the Red Wedding. It was great. I loved this story.
Fallen Ark Angel chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
No Hot Pie? Ah, well, I never really liked him much anyways. Love your story though.
anonymous chapter 28 . 6/7/2014
One of the best fanfics I've read. Keep it up :-)
GendryandAryabelongtogether chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Good story, i don't know if you know but GRRM has confirmed that Gendry is about 5 years older than Arya, which would make him about 20 for this fic. He's the same age as Robb.
Guest chapter 28 . 2/19/2014
Mace Tyrell would strangle a thousand babies to death with his bare hands if it meant putting Tyrell blood on the Iron Throne

Stannis is the only one who puts the needs of the realm before his own, the rest are deluded fools who fight for personal power and glory

His problem is he doesn't understand that almost anyone will believe almost anything, they will believe a lie is the truth because they want it to be true or because they are afraid it might be true

He should stop talking about his rights and start talking about how he is the best man for the job, that he always does his duty unlike the others

Melisandre is trying to ensure the human race survives

Robb is a great general he wins every battle but loses the war because he completely fails the diplomatic side of things, there is more to being a lord much less a king than winning all your battles he's wise beyond his years in some ways but still young in others to a lesser extent so is Dany
Veridissima chapter 28 . 2/19/2014
Loved it
This was really sweet
Perfect ending to a perfect story!
I can't actually believe this is the end - this was truly an amazing ride!
One of my favorite Gendry and Arya stories
suicunetobigaara chapter 16 . 1/24/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
suicunetobigaara chapter 7 . 1/22/2014
This is amazing, so similar yet so different from the books. I love the tension and love between Gendry and Arya. I can't wait to see how this turns out! Good work, I find it difficult to be so interested in a peice of non-smut fanfiction.
Laura chapter 27 . 1/15/2014
Still loving this story! Keep up the great work :)
Guest chapter 27 . 1/13/2014
Fucking traitorous bastard (I mean Jon, of course) my poor baby Edric
Guest chapter 26 . 1/12/2014
I've stuck with you and will continue to do so! I have this story bookmarked on my phone and I check it every day! So stoked when a new chapter came up! Keep up the good work, the storyline is fantastic and you have a great writing style :)
Veridissima chapter 27 . 1/13/2014
This was amazing
Poor Edric... and the people in King's Landing
Arya helping Gendry was really sweet
And love how he pictures his future
Loved it