Reviews for Push and Pull
Veridissima chapter 26 . 1/12/2014
Oh... loved it
Amazing chapter
Arya killed Joffrey, hope they can get out okay
Veridissima chapter 25 . 8/13/2013
This was amazing
Gendry wanting to go to Tobho Mott was a perfect touch
Leopold846 chapter 25 . 8/12/2013
I like you how you split up Gendry and Arya- totally makes sense. Looking forward to the rest of the story and hopefully a happy ending.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/4/2013
Awesome chapter! Timing isn't as important as quality, darlin. Just churn out good stories and we'll be waiting! Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 24 . 8/3/2013
Oh god what a cliffhanger of an ending! Is she going to say yes? Please don't let something horrible happen I don't think I could bear it. Oh a new fic in the works? Sounds good, hope to read that soon but make sure you finish this one!
DaddyLongLegs44 chapter 24 . 8/5/2013
Good chapter again. And finally some action to come! Watch a sword fight or two to get some ideas. The movie Iron Clad is action packed with sword fights :)
Veridissima chapter 24 . 8/3/2013
Loved jealous Gendry
But this last part just broke my heart
thisskyofparadise chapter 23 . 7/29/2013
Great story, I've read the whole thing in the last couple of days keep up with the good work!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/25/2013
Oh so sad to see her say goodbye to Bran. It was heartbreaking. I'm happy that Gendry went with her but I hope my babies are ok when they get to Kings Landing. Also is Arya preggers?
Veridissima chapter 23 . 7/25/2013
Great chapter
So happy she went with him
And now I'm scared that she's pregnant
DaddyLongLegs44 chapter 23 . 7/24/2013
Another great read. I enjoyed reading the characters feelings of leaving and venturing into the unknown. Keep it up!
Peach1975 chapter 23 . 7/24/2013
everything about this was beautiful.
Darksnider05 chapter 23 . 7/24/2013
Urg please don't have Arya get knocked up before she gets to earn a name for herself seriously. Can we just have her for once kill like fifty men and more.

Moon tea why would she not be drinking it.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/18/2013
Good analysis of the aftermath for Arya. Vengeance is a double edged sword... Love that you're still writing! Thanks for posting an update. Can't wait for the next chapter
Veridissima chapter 22 . 7/18/2013
Loved it
Love how Gendry was there to help her
Mya! She got Bran drunk... And he flushed because of Meera