Reviews for Push and Pull
Calisi87 chapter 22 . 7/17/2013
I’m glad that Arya didn’t find any pleasure from the burning and that she still feels guilty. I can’t wait to see how everything progresses now that they are finally going to war!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/11/2013
Damn right she does. Burn, you conniving sack of... Sorry. Great chapter. So glad you are writing! Love this story! Thank you!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/11/2013
Oh dear she is turning to the dark side but I don't blame her. I'm all about revenge screw taking the high road! Perfect chapter once again can't wait for the next one.
DaddyLongLegs44 chapter 21 . 7/13/2013
Damn! That ending was intense! Great chapter again as always. Keep it up!
shshshsharina chapter 21 . 7/12/2013
Daaaaaaaaaaaang. I don't know what to say about that ending.

I feel as though you captured Arya well. She would be suspicious of Melissandre's reasoning but definitely would be on board once she found out who the guys are that are being burned. Excellent choice in character development!

I eagerly await the next chapter!
Veridissima chapter 21 . 7/11/2013
Oh... Arya...
Bran and Rickon... Really sweet
Loved Osha
And Mya, Edric and Shireen... YEAH! Love, love Mya
Guest chapter 20 . 7/6/2013
Woohoo! Awesome chapter!
DaddyLongLegs44 chapter 20 . 7/6/2013
Good chapter, of course. Keep the good work up!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/4/2013
What a cliff hanger indeed! Next week can't come soon enough!
Leopold846 chapter 11 . 7/4/2013
Great chapter. Nice to hear Gendry's POV of Arya's reaction to the Red Wedding.
Veridissima chapter 20 . 7/4/2013
OMG... Whhy did you stop there?
Bran and Rickon are there?!
Really like this Stannis, at least he doesn't want to burn Gendry (Had Edric been there already?)
Loved it
Great chapter
Guest chapter 19 . 6/27/2013
What did Gendry say I wonder. Yes, a Gendry chapter would be perfect right about now! Great chapter as always! Thanks for writing
Guest chapter 19 . 6/27/2013
Yes Gendry POV is def in order but this was still great.
Calisi87 chapter 19 . 6/27/2013
Oh I hope she does see Jon again. It seems like they've only just reunited and now they've had to separate once again. Gendry also seems to be getting cheekier by the second, which I love! Can't wait to see a POV from him next. Update soon please :)
Veridissima chapter 19 . 6/27/2013