Reviews for Pull and Push
Lotty-burbot chapter 13 . 5/15/2016
Nice story ! I just start to read it yesterday and I really like it ! I think it's a good idea that sometimes you write Gendry's point of view :)
PS : sorry if my english is not very good, I'm french and I read better than I wrote ;)
puresunrise07 chapter 16 . 4/10/2016
i
TooLazyToSignIn chapter 28 . 7/18/2015
I really enjoyed this story. It was very well written and thought out. Overall a very enjoyable read. However, in my personal opinion, both Arya and Gendry are sorta out of character. For example, they're ridiculously horny. They're like fricken rabbits. And your portrayal of Arya is pretty girly and feminine. Its just my personal opinion though.
Alaster Boneman chapter 28 . 6/28/2015
all in all i'm glade I stayed with this story all the way to the end.

it was far from perfect and some times you relied on the show/ book dialog a little to much and some times your characters interruption was a bit of or didn't fit in quite right in my opinion like Arya running away (I hate when people make her act like that) and the pointless drama with her being married to that wray boy and sometimes you need to have Arya and Gendry bump ugly's was a bit much when death and war was looming over head. and some times your wording and grammar left me scatting my head in confusion

I did like how you had a realistic build up to their romance and made it very believable.

the bit with danny and the dragons was a bit much but hell I wont compline, more dragons the better.

over all I think I give this an 7.5 out of 10
thanks for righting
Alaster Boneman chapter 13 . 6/25/2015
I really liked your story so far but I am afraid that I'm going to have to call it quits.
Alaster Boneman chapter 2 . 6/22/2015
another great chapter.

unfortunately some of your gammier is a bit head scathing
but that's only a minor flaw.

Alaster Boneman chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
this was great

I love the detailed writing as its to often that in my opinion that people forget to describe characters. I also like the immediate friendship and comradely you had between Arya and Gendry though the possible romance subplot was perhaps a little strong for the first chapter and perhaps you could have spared out the time line a little. but those are nit picks.

however their is a slight flaw whit this chapter which is a slight over relances on the show script and dialog now while that not bad per say I think a little more of you own dialog would do wonders.

well done on your first chapter
372259 chapter 27 . 12/25/2014
Amazing chapter! Absolutely loved it! :)
372259 chapter 26 . 12/25/2014
YES! Arya got to kill Joffrey - EXCELLENT choice of kill ;) Awesome writing :)
372259 chapter 24 . 12/25/2014
PLEASE don't let Arya be stupid enough to let Gendry go :( Super excited to see what happens next!
372259 chapter 20 . 12/25/2014
This story is addicting! Very well written :)
372259 chapter 14 . 12/25/2014
Gendry waking up - FUNNIEST SCENE EVER! I read it at least three times over before moving on ;P Awesome job! I love how understanding Jon is :)
372259 chapter 11 . 12/25/2014
Really liked the Gendry POV, thanks for that! :)
372259 chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
:'(
I'm really disappointed they didn't take Jeyne with them :( I mean, I understand logistically wise in terms of making it smoother to write about their future travels, but they pretty much just left her for dead didn't they? :(
Regardless, excellent writing!
372259 chapter 9 . 12/25/2014
Dangit, I was hoping that you were going to omit the Red Wedding :(
Wonderful job so far :) I'm really enjoying this story!