Reviews for Floodland
MiyakoDea chapter 70 . 3/28/2014
It will not let me review under my account for some reason.

Yay! A hint of Watanuki and Doumeki! The recipe exchange was a nice touch. And Piffle! Now the pressing question is, is it the same Piffle the Tsubasa gang traveled to or will it be another alternate? Oh the parting just tore at me. “And so it starts” indeed.

I must say that you are one of the best writers that I have seen on here and I truly enjoyed your story. I only wish that college had not taken up so much of my time so that I could have reviewed more often along the way. I truly look forward to reading the next part of Floodland!

On another note, If you ever decide to take up writing original stories let me know what name it would be published under. Really. If all of the characters were original, you would likely make a small fortune publishing this story!
MiyakoDea chapter 69 . 3/28/2014
That went more smoothly than I expected. I thought for sure there would be a bit more of a fight before Fai and Kurogane settled things. They must be getting better at communicating! Boris is just full of words of wisdom. I just love how you manage to throw in the perfect amount of humor! Fai and Kurogane made their decision regarding the wish! What world will make it possible?
MiyakoDea chapter 68 . 3/28/2014
The future! I throw in my vote for the twins being Shaoran, though if he is into Valentina… Well whatever, it was so cool to get glimpses. Of course it as also annoying as hell since I want to know all that happened in between the now and the future sight. Must be how dreamseers feel. Interesting little brooding moment at the end there. I can imagine that the confrontation will begin…not so well.
MiyakoDea chapter 67 . 3/28/2014
That is an incredible sacrifice that Lord Suwa is willing to make. He really is a good father. Ashura is pretty good too. I really enjoyed the conversation between Ashura and Kurogane. Kurogane’s comments were particularly enlightening. Kurogane’s contradictory feelings regarding Fain and his religion showed just how much he loves Fai. The whole thing was touching.
MiyakoDea chapter 66 . 3/28/2014
Wow! I respected Lord Suwa before but now I see him in a whole new light. His struggle with Fai is understandable (especially given his culture) but his comments and thoughts on Kurogane and Fai were touching. Loved the threat too! Nice to see what Ran was up to. Really loved the pastry bit.

I just had a confusing realization. Yuui and Fai were cast in the pit, a place where you are trapped and it is near impossible to escape from. So how was it that their Grandfather could abuse Yuii during that time? Wouldn’t he have been stuck in the pit too?
MiyakoDea chapter 65 . 3/28/2014
That was one hell of a gift that Ashura gave the twins. Its’ good to see that things are calming down somewhat but that will surely not last long. I also enjoyed the conversation between Boris and Ashura. Leave it to Ashura to pick up on the details. It was also nice to see how the relationship with Boris and Yuui is shaping. They really do have a sweet bond.
MiyakoDea chapter 64 . 3/28/2014
We have a successor (officially since it was fairly obvious what had to happen). Ran has an official punishment now, admittedly not one I was expecting. I also must say that I love how Lord Suwa keeps throwing Fai and Boris into the river (or other water bodies). The ending was a bit of an awe factor. A civil exchange between Fai and Boris…is the world ending?
MiyakoDea chapter 63 . 3/28/2014
Live the typical twin moment. I could actually understand what they were saying but I suppose I was cheating a bit since I read Fai and Kurogane’s conversation. The bonding moment between Ashura and the twins was very sweet. It’s good that they finally managed to work out all of the issues that they had.
MiyakoDea chapter 62 . 3/28/2014
It doesn’t matter all that much (especially since I did not mention it when I first noticed) but I was wondering why Lord Suwa had Pale Blue Ice (Souhi). Shouldn’t he be wielding Ginryu? I enjoyed the touching moment between Yuui and Lady Suwa. It’s good to see Yuui starting to warm up to the idea of Fai staying behind.
MiyakoDea chapter 61 . 3/28/2014
Well Zellen certainly has a cool ability and it looks like he managed to find Boris’ secret. Yuui seems to at least be making a little progress regarding the possibility of Fai leaving. Yuui really does depend on him a bit too much. As for the battle against Fei-Wang, let it begin! For the record, I remember being so pissed off at this cliffie!
MiyakoDea chapter 60 . 3/28/2014
Sometimes the thoughts in your head are the biggest punishment and Ran’s seem to be beating him quite thoroughly. I suppose there is the whole “you shouldn’t kick a guy when he’s down” thing and the way Ran was raised played a big part in his mental issues but I still feel as if he should be berated thoroughly. On another note, it was good to see what was going on with Zellen again.
MiyakoDea chapter 59 . 3/28/2014
Zellen is back! I missed him so it was good to get an update on what he is doing. On another note, I kind of feel as if I am a really bad person now. If I was in Yuui’s place there is no way I would want Ran to get off so easily. Maybe not condoning death, but I wouldn't be against him getting a thorough beating.
MiyakoDea chapter 58 . 3/28/2014
Well at least there is a more solid explanation of Ran’s behavior. Is it strange that I kind of hate Kyle more than Fei-Wang? I loved the fly and bunny cracks that Boris made at the end! Cliffhangers galore on this one too. Good thing I don’t have to wait!
MiyakoDea chapter 57 . 3/28/2014
Ran has some serious issues. Why exactly is he dragging innocent people into his twisted revenge plot? Also not understanding his logic on dishonoring his mother, basically so long as no one sees him do anything it will not dishonor her...that makes total sense. Though I guess the drug plays some part, but it would still need something to feed off of right?
MiyakoDea chapter 56 . 3/28/2014
I just can’t stress enough just how entertaining the interactions between Fai and Boris are. And I can just imagine the horror of Fai having a bunch of daughters and Kurogane should probably consider more than one child (boy or girl). When you are royalty, it always seems like a good idea to have a backup. May sound harsh, but if Kurogane had a sibling the whole him being with Fai thing would not have been such a big deal. On top of the other issues, it seems that the likelihood of Ran doing something REALLY stupid is steadily increasing…rapidly.