Reviews for Executioner
gleamfang chapter 15 . 6/20/2011
Finally done reading this fic. It was really awesome and well developed. Good job slowly layering in more and more information into the story while adding depth making the story a gigantic hooking machine that I just could not turn away from. Well done!

Having Laguna be the bad guy was a good twist to the story and while I don't get why Raine would suddenly come back from Purgatory after all those years or how Laguna would have come back from the dead after hunting down Squall and Seifer. I enjoyed it regardless though!

Regarding your lemons, don't worry I find it is pretty good and helps to move the relationship along and while I like how often they enjoy each other at the end, I kind of wonder how lucky they must be to receive such a damn awesome reward from the big guy (whoever he is)

Thanks for being awesome once again!

Cheers

Keep Writing
lightskiller chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
no it was good. but the way rinoa found out and reacted to squall being an angel of death and her being the only one to help them could have been different and not so fast
vIoLeT bUtTeRfLy 90 chapter 15 . 12/9/2009
Great story! Don't worry I'm not a big Quistis fan either! She's ok:/ Poor Raine and Laguna! But at least they're free:/ I love how you sort of kept Squall's aloofness like in the game and Rinoa's persistance! Awesome job!:D
Edelin chapter 15 . 10/4/2007
Awsome story! I really enjoyed reading ! Thank you for this fic
Heian Edenwood chapter 15 . 9/22/2007
The final part made me chuckle... )

I agree with you wholeheartedly on the matter. No doubt, this story probably isn't related to Christianity... but anyway, this is what I believe.

Without love, one does not truly live.

This is from a few verses in the Bible (which the romantic side of me holds dearly) Of all the gifts given, the most powerful of all is love. ;)

If I speak in the tongues of menand of angels, but not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowlede, and if I have faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am NOTHING. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrendur my body to the flames, but not have love, I gain nothing.

1 Corinthians 13:1-3

(The rest of 1 Corinthians 13 is about love... and I think you did a nice coverage on quite a large number of what love is. ])

P.S Personally, I don't think the lemon was bad. An important aspect of a good romance when it involves sex is the full coverage of emotions, which gives it that depth. Without full coverage of emotions (which is a bad habit a lot of lemon writers have), the romance is something shallow. Which yours isn't btw. ;)
Star Garden chapter 15 . 4/13/2007
Wow... I really like your story, as well as your other stories. They are both sweet and touching, and a little bit philosophical. There were both pleasures to read. Thank you for this fine experience. Until I read again, goodbye.

Sincerely,

D.W

Star Garden
Mugen Kokorozashi chapter 4 . 2/19/2007
um, i thought that noone was supposed to see Squal. i can except that magical people can see him, and that rinoa can. but the people at the funeral shouldn't see him, and once before, he didn't need the train ticket you bought
ilovesoup1 chapter 15 . 8/15/2006
i loved it! i loved how some of the circumstances in your story were similar to the game as well, whether that was your intention or not. I also liked how Rinoa happened to be the giver of life while Squall was the Angel of Death, basically opposites. ) Yay! Great job!
Psycho Demon Creature chapter 15 . 7/19/2006
I LOVED it! It rocked and now I have the strange urge to write a story about angels and demons.O_o And whenever that happens, I always forget about my other stories.-_- I still say the story rocked though! Ish so cute.:P

Keep up the good work!goes to read your other stories

Psychotic One
Yukigo chapter 15 . 7/2/2006
like this story!
higher than sky high chapter 15 . 1/28/2006
Hahah I'm like laughing so hard from the word "procreate." HAHAHAHAHAHA. Sorry. Yay that Squall and Rinoa are happy together though. :D

Anyways, great fic. _ Whee I really enjoyed reading it and just wanted to let you know that you're an awesome author.. hah. Ok yay.
higher than sky high chapter 14 . 1/28/2006
HOLY CRAP LAGUNA IS SO EVIL AH. Wow.
higher than sky high chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Wow, this certainly seems really interesting so far.. you have a very vivid imagination, haha. It's quite interesting to imagine Squall and Seifer as angels (and especially Squall being like.. death).. wow.

"Quistis shrugged. 'I've only known him for about forty-five minutes. So far, though, he certainly seems that way.'" - Hehe I thought that was so funny. xD Quistis just seems to randomly pop up eh.
Tsuyunoinochi Koukyo chapter 15 . 1/14/2006
Oh, what a fantastic ending! Squall and Rinoa-so adorable together! ::cries:: I am sad to read the ending... but everything has to end, ne?

Well, great writing, and I really would like you to continue! _
Tsuyunoinochi Koukyo chapter 14 . 1/14/2006
Oh no! Squall is living now-and Rinoa is dying! But why did Laguna try to kill Seifer and Squall so long ago? It still seems strange...