Reviews for No Time to Waste
taxzombie chapter 7 . 9/23
Nicely done, very nicely done. I especially enjoyed how you ended it. A good clean ending with what looks to be a bright future.

A pleasing tale.
katmom chapter 7 . 8/17
This was lovely. I truly enjoyed how Harry rushed to find the Horcruxes and deal with them. I've read other stories where he dithers about it. This was very satisfying. Thank you so much for sharing.

reader1writer1 chapter 7 . 7/4
This was a lot of fun! great story :)
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 7/4
This is really intriguing. I'm glad he's not super old when he goes back-creepiness factor ;-)
tag0 chapter 5 . 5/27
I don't know if I've reviewed this story before or not, but here I am, just in case I haven't.

I quite like this chapter, and the way Harry is going about strengthening his relationship with Hermione. He understands that it needs to be a slow build, and that starting work on it now is a good idea (given that it's supposed to be a forgone conclusion that they'll be getting together permanently). And getting to know each other better is an excellent way to start.
H Harmon chapter 7 . 3/23
A good story! Very entertaining. I think that I have read almost all of the stories responding to Reptillia 28’s challenge, and I agree with you about the speed with which Harry confronts the changes. With that said, I think that I would have liked at least one more chapter addressing the changes and just how things worked out because of them. Thank you.
Deathday Party Planner chapter 7 . 3/2
Marvelous! I'm a Harmony fan and YATTFF is a favorite theme of mine, so this story was a clear double win for me. There are many loose ends that Harry has not attended to in this story, like Barty Crouch, Jr. and the other Deatheaters as well as the Tonks/Remus relationship, which I feel would benefit from the memories that were fading. Also, the Hallows were not addressed in your story and could have been with a bit of sharper negotiation with the Goblins; I think it was clear that Harry was cheated in that final agreement. I also would have greatly enjoyed more Harmony, but overall it was a terrific story and I thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
I loved... 'as if computer mated with pumpkin' part... Too funny!
Danielle596 chapter 7 . 11/16/2015
cute a little boring but refreshingly fast.
FreeAllFrogs chapter 7 . 8/18/2015
Yes. This is just fine. Fixed things up nice. Good going.
hisnhers chapter 7 . 7/27/2015
noooooo, it can't be over already... -whinewhine- oh, fine.

lol. Enjoyed it!

Ezmerelda chapter 7 . 6/8/2015
I have to admit that I, too, find myself impatient when reading the time travel stories. You've done a wonderful job of writing one that doesn't frustrate me.

This story is well-written and wastes no time (in keeping with the title of course), and is a pleasant, quick read.

Thanks for writing! -"-
thonez chapter 7 . 5/9/2015
Nice story
CharlieIsAGod chapter 7 . 5/2/2015
This was brilliant! I loved it.
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 7 . 4/4/2015
LOVED IT! Terrific! I'm so sorry (NOT!) to not miss the long-winded flummery, the angst, the unapologetic, unrelieved, and unremedied child abuse, and other bs blah, blah, blah of JKR's epic hoodwink and just enjoy some good, well-done storytelling!