Reviews for No Time to Waste
D. Page Robin chapter 7 . 2/13
A bravura performance!

If they aren't dating by year's end, they surely shall by the end of the Yule Ball.

D. Page Robin chapter 6 . 2/13
It would have been nice if Guinevere had let him know there would be no 'Harcrux' this time, things would have been a lot easier.

Things are almost concluded.

D. Page Robin chapter 5 . 2/13
So, Peter is resolved and Harry's friendship with Hermione is strengthened and enriched. An it is still September!

You're really showing what can be here!.

D. Page Robin chapter 4 . 2/13
This is an absolutely brilliant and economical way to handle the 'Scabbers' problem.

In fact, doing this this quickly solves almost all the tensions in PoA in canon.

Great job!

D. Page Robin chapter 3 . 2/13
Good to see the more mature Harry making a plan and following through. Seemed to me that he could have seen if Gringotts could render the Basilisk, which could have paid for a lot.

D. Page Robin chapter 2 . 2/13
You've done a couple of nice things here. First, you're avoiding the whole 'Harry is as rich as Croesus' trope. All to the good. Second, you are bringing the Goblins in on this. They and the House Elves are vastly discounted in canon.

I anticipate that he'll/they'll free Sirius very quickly. So much for the locket. So no Pettigrew, no Nagini. The Diadam is easy enough.

Good to see the plan coming together.

D. Page Robin chapter 1 . 2/13
I like the way you are going about the R28 Challenge. I think you got it all, at least the important parts.

You are operating under the theme of your title from the start. Of course, by starting third year, the entire Hermione/Ron 'dynamic' is short circuited. Too much to hope that Ron will accept them, but at least one can hope his jealousy won't end the friendship.

morcheller chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
Very well written. I am a huge fan of Reptilia28's challenge and this is a good one.
Thanks for an excellent read.
MSgt SilverDollar chapter 7 . 10/16/2014
Excellent
mageofmyth chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
Yea for going to the Goblins. Great story.
Bobmin356 chapter 7 . 9/14/2014
wow, talk about a rushed ending.
lipasnape chapter 7 . 8/10/2014
Overall, the feeling I have is - not satisfied. Like there was little point to the story. I agree with most of Harry's choices, including satisfaction that he can live as an unburdened teenager - but.
The thing I miss most, I guess, is punisment of evil deeds. Harry did have a horrible childhood and several people were culpable. Harry did have a horrific firts round of Hogwarts years and some people were culpable. You just let them all go easy.
Thank you for the story, anyway.
lipasnape chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
It always amazes me that Harry, even after returning to the past, does not inquire about his parent's assets (or their will). You said fast - looking forward to it.
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
Superb!
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 7/2/2014
Good going! Well done! Fun story!