Reviews for No Time to Waste
Danielle596 chapter 7 . 11/16
cute a little boring but refreshingly fast.
FreeAllFrogs chapter 7 . 8/18
Yes. This is just fine. Fixed things up nice. Good going.
hisnhers chapter 7 . 7/27
noooooo, it can't be over already... -whinewhine- oh, fine.

lol. Enjoyed it!

Ezmerelda chapter 7 . 6/8
I have to admit that I, too, find myself impatient when reading the time travel stories. You've done a wonderful job of writing one that doesn't frustrate me.

This story is well-written and wastes no time (in keeping with the title of course), and is a pleasant, quick read.

Thanks for writing! -"-
thonez chapter 7 . 5/9
Nice story
CharlieIsAGod chapter 7 . 5/2
This was brilliant! I loved it.
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 7 . 4/4
LOVED IT! Terrific! I'm so sorry (NOT!) to not miss the long-winded flummery, the angst, the unapologetic, unrelieved, and unremedied child abuse, and other bs blah, blah, blah of JKR's epic hoodwink and just enjoy some good, well-done storytelling!
The Ghostly Minion chapter 7 . 2/13
A bravura performance!

If they aren't dating by year's end, they surely shall by the end of the Yule Ball.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 6 . 2/13
It would have been nice if Guinevere had let him know there would be no 'Harcrux' this time, things would have been a lot easier.

Things are almost concluded.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 5 . 2/13
So, Peter is resolved and Harry's friendship with Hermione is strengthened and enriched. An it is still September!

You're really showing what can be here!.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 4 . 2/13
This is an absolutely brilliant and economical way to handle the 'Scabbers' problem.

In fact, doing this this quickly solves almost all the tensions in PoA in canon.

Great job!

The Ghostly Minion chapter 3 . 2/13
Good to see the more mature Harry making a plan and following through. Seemed to me that he could have seen if Gringotts could render the Basilisk, which could have paid for a lot.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 2/13
You've done a couple of nice things here. First, you're avoiding the whole 'Harry is as rich as Croesus' trope. All to the good. Second, you are bringing the Goblins in on this. They and the House Elves are vastly discounted in canon.

I anticipate that he'll/they'll free Sirius very quickly. So much for the locket. So no Pettigrew, no Nagini. The Diadam is easy enough.

Good to see the plan coming together.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 2/13
I like the way you are going about the R28 Challenge. I think you got it all, at least the important parts.

You are operating under the theme of your title from the start. Of course, by starting third year, the entire Hermione/Ron 'dynamic' is short circuited. Too much to hope that Ron will accept them, but at least one can hope his jealousy won't end the friendship.

morcheller chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
Very well written. I am a huge fan of Reptilia28's challenge and this is a good one.
Thanks for an excellent read.