Reviews for No Time to Waste
Zharkhella chapter 7 . 4/12
I liked reading this story. Unlike many others, the story kept things mostly within the cannon of the universe, with only a couple of new characters introduced. The story kept moving along at a fair pace as well.
Excellent. Actually, the best of the completed "short" challenge responses that I've seen so far.
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 7 . 1/29
A nice short read
noylj chapter 3 . 1/16
OF course, for more money, they will ALWAYS go over time and estimate...
Fixed price contract with penalties for delays.
noylj chapter 1 . 1/16
Don't sign anything without full disclosure-and that includes remembering it all.
You play games, I walk away.
They need you more than you need them.
Go spend eternity with those who love you and screw the rest.
They didn't help you, so why help them?
Prince Chrom chapter 6 . 11/19/2016
The dates are confusing as I am in Australia and we write them the other way round, perhaps you could include the dates as 31/10,18/12,12/2,10/6,19/12,2/1,3/1,17/6 and 21/10.
taxzombie chapter 7 . 9/23/2016
Nicely done, very nicely done. I especially enjoyed how you ended it. A good clean ending with what looks to be a bright future.

A pleasing tale.
katmom chapter 7 . 8/17/2016
This was lovely. I truly enjoyed how Harry rushed to find the Horcruxes and deal with them. I've read other stories where he dithers about it. This was very satisfying. Thank you so much for sharing.

Kathie
reader1writer1 chapter 7 . 7/4/2016
This was a lot of fun! great story :)
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
This is really intriguing. I'm glad he's not super old when he goes back-creepiness factor ;-)
tag0 chapter 5 . 5/27/2016
I don't know if I've reviewed this story before or not, but here I am, just in case I haven't.

I quite like this chapter, and the way Harry is going about strengthening his relationship with Hermione. He understands that it needs to be a slow build, and that starting work on it now is a good idea (given that it's supposed to be a forgone conclusion that they'll be getting together permanently). And getting to know each other better is an excellent way to start.
H Harmon chapter 7 . 3/23/2016
A good story! Very entertaining. I think that I have read almost all of the stories responding to Reptillia 28’s challenge, and I agree with you about the speed with which Harry confronts the changes. With that said, I think that I would have liked at least one more chapter addressing the changes and just how things worked out because of them. Thank you.
Deathday Party Planner chapter 7 . 3/2/2016
Marvelous! I'm a Harmony fan and YATTFF is a favorite theme of mine, so this story was a clear double win for me. There are many loose ends that Harry has not attended to in this story, like Barty Crouch, Jr. and the other Deatheaters as well as the Tonks/Remus relationship, which I feel would benefit from the memories that were fading. Also, the Hallows were not addressed in your story and could have been with a bit of sharper negotiation with the Goblins; I think it was clear that Harry was cheated in that final agreement. I also would have greatly enjoyed more Harmony, but overall it was a terrific story and I thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
I loved... 'as if computer mated with pumpkin' part... Too funny!
Danielle596 chapter 7 . 11/16/2015
cute a little boring but refreshingly fast.