Reviews for Peace at last
Derpboy Zer0 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Very heart-warming, despite the lack of detail and errors. It falls on the short side in length, as not much happened in retrospect. Considering this is the first chapter, you've surely improved over time, so I can't hold it against you. It's an okay start.
Loneshadow117 chapter 29 . 8/25/2014
Well, I'm sad to see this end, but from the beginning to end I enjoyed it. You've improved a lot since the start and will continue to get even better in the future. Now one question, is there going to be a sequel?
Draconet chapter 29 . 8/11/2014
Nice story :) need to work on the gramatical errors, but it's still a nice story...so nice that I would like to resume it in one word:

Sequel?
(XD)
PedroSantana762 chapter 29 . 8/8/2014
You are awesome. Oh, wait, its me!
Year of the Drag chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
Year of the dragon was a PS1 game... You are writing a fanfiction on The Legend of Spyro series which is an entirly different game, with cross over from Spyro and Hereos tail. It is the norm of tese fanfics and which is why authors dont mention it.

In fact if you counted all the stpro games, spyro should be well on his late 20s...

The Legend of sypro was a trilogy that did not include the others, authors just use characyers crom other games to help readers visualize the dragon because we most likley played the game.
Dragonoc chapter 29 . 7/27/2014
Good ending, hope there will be a sequel now cause it seems to be such a big cliff hanger :)
htffan951 chapter 29 . 7/26/2014
And finally this story's comes to an end. I have to say that I loved it. I honestly think that this story was amazing. Not only was it original but also extremely creative. You sure are a fantastic author, and I not wait to read the sequel if there is one.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/25/2014
Sweet
Guest chapter 29 . 7/25/2014
What Are You Gonna Do Now?
Loneshadow117 chapter 28 . 6/8/2014
Personally I think the Spyro and Cynder scene at the end was one of your best pieces of writing. You can really tell the level of feelings they have for eachother. The other two scenes were good too but I still think that one is the best.

I will be satisfied with this ending and I think it is a great way to conclude this and I look foward to whatever you have planned next.
htffan951 chapter 28 . 6/1/2014
Well I'm a little sad to hear that this might be the final chapter. I will say though that I enjoyed every moment of this story.

As for this chapter I would say that you did a fantastic job on the flame x ember scenes as well as the spyro x cynder scenes. The amphars x Grace scene were decent though not as good as the others in my opinion.

I would swiftly would like to read one final chapter even if it's short. I really enjoyed this story. I wish you the best of luck with any and every other story you write.
DEADARCHIMODE chapter 27 . 4/14/2014
i have a diferent idea and you might like it
if you do that you might be the first guy who actually had this idea
end the story with romances and them make a new one
with something complete Unespected
a Cursed dragon
a mini story if you like it to hear it
the army of the dark master found one more egg
but this one egg (to make it worst) was used to *improve the army of Malefor but for some different purpose... as experiment to unlock the real power of darkness
but the things didn't end so whell and the poor dragon got mutated from the dark power and he was a theat to everyone even for the dark master himself because he was not a Dark dragon But... a Malefic dragon
a dragon that is the OPOSITE of the living OPOSITE of the Darkness...
Darkness was to spear the power to the entire world
but a Malefic dragon have only one desire... Devour all Living creatures
because it's already dead ... and if someone is Already dead and he is Theat.. he just can't be killed no matter what because ... he's dead
but that happend every 7 days
*** make it a bit horror/pain and a bit awkward***

I hope you like that idea i gave you
i have found so many stories with diferent endings but i though you might LOVE that one
OF couse you make make some charge
i just gave you one window and i hope you will love it
IF but IF you want some more ideas about something else you just have only one thing to do...
as Or
say my name

*DEADARCHIMODE
Misery Loves Company
Guest chapter 10 . 4/13/2014
Shit yeah
Loneshadow117 chapter 27 . 4/12/2014
Personally I agree and I think you should do the first option. That will give you time to plan ahead, and it can help with character development.
htffan951 chapter 27 . 4/10/2014
Well I liked this story, and im sad to hear that its almost over. Still I think you should go with you first idea. I cant wait to read the rest of this fine story.