Reviews for Lines
fireball900 chapter 1 . 9/3
Excellent oneshot. Not sure how you could expand it... but I'm still following anyway :D
Going to favourite AND bookmark it though - excellent description of super-solder bio/cyber-engineering.
Horgrith9 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Well, I really like the premise of this fic. The biggest problem is that you don't know the human body inside and out. For instance, there is an easier way to augment the lungs' efficiency. Do away with the whole system of alveoli and use the system that birds use. There are probably more improvements that science knows of put cannot perform, but I don't know them either.
Hungry AL chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
This was good, you presented all the science technical jargon in a way that made sense and overall was good to read
I read "lost soul" a while back and was absolutely blown away, I've finally decided to come back and read some more of your stories because lost soul took so long to read possibly reading something that long again was daunting. You sir have a way with words that is all too rare on this website
Keep up the awesome work!
Selonianth chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
well, we KNOW they augment her. You can see the augmentations in the class-choosing screen. Honestly, the question is how MUCH did they augment her, and in what ways. I mean, they deliberately say that "Any normal human would find this weapon impossible to use" for both the claymore, and the widow in 2 when you can pick them up off the floor of the Collector Ship, yet Shepard can use them effortlessly.
Zaru chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Loved it. Nicely done. At least I know why you weren't getting back to me fr a long while.

Job well done.
carlitos1025 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Wow that was an interesting read... made me very curious about Shepard, the type of person she is in this story and all the details .
Parselmaster chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Interesting idea, but still somewhat odd. Could be an interesting AU. Cerberus said that they built Shepard as close to the state that he/she was like when alive.
Quathis chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Certainly a tough gal, both in body and will. Good representation of Shepherd, especially how she'd react to a Cerberus agent at the beginning of ME2. Very detailed account of what they did to her to bring her back. Until next time.
Yoholic chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Im surprised that in most fanfics that shepards enhancement are mostly overlooked.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Great fic, I hoping you continue.