Reviews for A New Alliance
Fettkat chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
Oh no! It's over?! This was just so delightful, I could wish it would go on forever! Brilliant brilliant story! Take a bow!
Sweetdeath04 chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
Ahhhhh this made me so happy! I can't wait for your next Karrde/Shada fic!

Sweetdeath04 chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
Ha! That cracked me up- the bit at the end. Very them. Wonderful chapter and a great way to celebrate handing in my dissertation. Can't wait for more!

Sweetdeath04 chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
I wonder if Shada's annoyance was at the jewels... or at the fact that the destruction of Alderaan was brought up again when her own homeworlds destruction (somewhat self-inflicted on not) goes unnoticed. Great job! I seriously can't wait for more of this!

Sweetdeath04 chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Ohhhh! Mara called her on that one! I really want to give Shada a hug right about now! Brilliant chapter!

Sweetdeath04 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I want to take Karrde shopping with me.

Nuff said.

taramidala chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
I'm simply loving this story, and even more so the fact that you've continued writing Karrde/Shada! Really excellent work so far. :)
greenmulberry chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
This was sweet and true to the characters as they are portrayed in the profic. Please keep it up!
Fettkat chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Have I said how much I love the way you write Talon and Shada? I'm sure I have. But I'll say it again! Really enjoying this story and can't wait for updates!
Zolo77 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Oh I'm liking this!
Fettkat chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I'm glad to see you doing another piece on Talon and Shada. You capture them so beautifully.