Reviews for 48 A Little This A Little That
chawkchic chapter 11 . 3/17/2013
Love the riding date. Tough case ahead so I'm glad they got time together.
srhittson chapter 11 . 3/17/2013
love the story. I was away for the weekend on a confirmation retreat. IT was so much fun. I got to climb a 50 foot Alpine tower and I made it to the top. That's probably something Emily can do easily. Again love the story
DarXe chapter 11 . 3/16/2013
Poor Rocky, I cringed when she hit her chin.
Excellent update. Can hardly wait for the next and to see what the crappy test was about.
Crazy Heart 101 chapter 11 . 3/16/2013
Thanks for another wonderful story...
Crazy Heart 101 chapter 10 . 3/16/2013
Oh, yes... Emily is all JJs. Love it when JJ takes control :)
LoveAndMadness chapter 11 . 3/16/2013
That was a great ending.
Swishla chapter 11 . 3/16/2013
Great visual with Bad A Prentiss on a motercycle. I absolutely love how you've had her character grow and how you tie her old professional skills in with her current job. I loved the lightness of this story and the break from the emotional termoil both Emily and JJ have gone through the last several stories. Can't wait for the next story! Thanks so much for sharing your writing talents with us.
Swishla chapter 10 . 3/16/2013
After reading all of your stories, I gotta say, the naughty scenes have improved in hotness and naughtiness! Great job of both in this chapter.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/15/2013
Ok I get rocky and Henry and bro and sister but I hate how much time rocky spends with Will. It's like he's her dad and he's not even family. I just don't like it. Henry I can understand but rocky?
MORENADECA chapter 10 . 3/15/2013
Yay! Sexy times. I'm glad that they got their ”mine” back too. :)
MORENADECA chapter 9 . 3/15/2013
Its bad enough that you constantly injure the team, but now you're going after the children too? And what was the drill about? This better not be about Emily or JJ.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/15/2013
There's definitely something about a hot agent chick going into "Mama Mode" :D haha Loved this fluffy story but ready to get back to the action. Great job once again!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/15/2013
When is JJ going to get knocked up! It's been more than two stories already! PLEASE the suspense of more mini-JJ and Emilys!
odunit chapter 11 . 3/15/2013
woohoo!
Marijke Bush chapter 11 . 3/15/2013
When's your next story AR?