Reviews for SEVEN
2000girl chapter 1 . 1/7
I love your fanfictions! They are amazing and very well written.
Rebecca Raven Roth chapter 8 . 1/4
This. This right here. Ugh. This is my favorite part of this whole smutty story. Just, we finally find how just how did this whole thing start up, and their banter and trying to convince themselves that they are not totally attracted to each other. And then we get Jason just being like, yep, going to go see her instead plans be damned. And then she is in her pretty blue lace and the whole "you look hot" god, Jason, you're falling apart boy. And then, in her bed, just yes, bless. Bless you Xaph. 3
Rebecca Raven Roth chapter 7 . 1/4
Awe Jason, she told you she loved you, and now, and now your Pride is hurting. Oh sweetheart, you love her. Its just so sweet. 3
Rebecca Raven Roth chapter 6 . 1/4
"some how I need to keep some semblance of dignity" GOOD LUCK RAVEN GOOD LUCK
And then the solstice, oh no.
ANd THEn THE FUCKIN SHITHEAD IS LIKE... ooooohh so you need me? Well then, how about you touch yourself. And Raven is just like wat. no. nope. not me. you. i came here for you. And JUST k fine. but I don't have to like it. oh wait. i like it.
And the whole, "Come on Rae its your body you should know how to pleasure it." and Raven is just like, nope. I don't. I am a sheltered creature. Oh man. And she would be too. She would be. Ugh. And just Jason being like, how's that? How are you doing? And Raven just like, eh? and Jason's like, fine, my job, my job now. Its just. Yes. And she told him she loved him. Just ah!
Rebecca Raven Roth chapter 5 . 1/4
Okay but lazy day sex is so good, and this lines up in timing so well with the story because you can just SEE that they're figuring it out. Being a couple, separating work from their personal lives and allowing themselves to HAVE personal lives in the first place. Its just so sweet and fluffy and also smutty. 3
Rebecca Raven Roth chapter 4 . 1/4
Poor Red X, first time having feelings and his feelings just got STOMPED. And now, and now Red X gets the taste of jealousy. And then the broken-up-hate-sex, just YES. And him using his anger to coax out what she actually felt about their encounters. And Raven just being like this-is-so-wrong-but-so-good. Story of your life Raven. so wrong but so good. And logical Raven is just so on point but Red X/Jason just being like, NOPE I love you, I need you, I'll move the world until I make it happen. And Raven is just still so, god, she doesn't get anything nice, JUST LET HER HAVE THIS ONE NICE THING UNIVERSE
Rebecca Raven Roth chapter 3 . 1/4
I loved this chapter, not just because of the Desert Sex (but I mean, also, everything is fantastic with desert sex). But also the way you have developed Raven and Red X's relationship here. Ravens innocent-up until recently a virgin- but still confident enough in herself to claim her sexuality, well, at least for a little while... oh man oh man the "there's my usual shrinking violet" line once Raven realizes and gets all embarrassed. Like, that's been one of my favorite lines of the story. And the whole guilty and shame process she goes through is just so Raven and so true to her character. And now she is all nervous about being in a relationships... and being in a relationship with a criminal.
Like, that's one of the reasons why I fell for this pair in the first place. I could just see this happening. Raven's darker side influencing her desires and her attractions to a certain criminal, and he is just SO into her, and Raven is not used to being desired herself and she just gets drunk off of it until she does something that her logical self would have never considered. And after the high, once she Sobered up, of course she would wonder, did-I-just-make-the-worst-mistake-of-my-life?
Rebecca Raven Roth chapter 2 . 1/4
But THEN we get Raven's POV which is so wonderful, because we got the confident ohmanIamsofucked Red X falling over himself over Raven and now we get to see Raven's insecurity and her clear confusion over being sexually active with a guy she didn't really like that much, who is also a CRIMINAL no-less, but yet she really wants him to only see her. BUT THEN THE JEALOUSY SMUT and its SO GOOD.
Rebecca Raven Roth chapter 1 . 1/4
Hello Xaph,
I've been following your fanfic writing for almost 5 years and I've been realizing what a shitty reader I've been over that time. I always tended to lean towards being the lurker type, even though you have been one of my favorite authors for all that time. Getting the email notifications that fics have been updated have always been such a gift.
That being said, I'm hoping to change that. And I'm going to start here, on this fic. Because this was the first fic I came across your writing, the first one I fell in love with, and one of the ones I re-read on an almost weekly basis at one point in time. I was so intrigued with the idea of the seven deadly sins involved with Raven's demon heritage- even though I didn't know how I felt about a RedX/Raven pairing at the time. But I was cool with both Robin/Raven and BeastBoy/Raven pairings and so I was willing to give it a shot. And oh man, I am so glad I did. I LOVED the dynamic of "bad boy" thief/anti-hero/shithead Jason loosing his cool over "good girl" dark/sarcastic/innocent Raven.
One of the things I love about how this story starts is how it just throws you into it, at first you think they are still within the first meeting, their first interactions, still skirting around their attraction. You don't even realize it was all a game until, WHOOPS SMUT TIME NOW.
LilBlackBird chapter 9 . 3/10/2016
How DARE you! TEN YEARS of being a VERY intense BBRae shipper, and you have DESTROYED IT. You have OFFICIALLY made this my OTP.
I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU'VE DONE.
Your sorry was, as always, incredibly well written. Well done.
~LBB
snarkyturtle19 chapter 9 . 9/18/2015
Beautiful 3
D.T. Mars chapter 8 . 6/9/2015
I decided to reread this again, and a sudden thought hit me: have ever told you how well written this story is? If not, then I'll tell you now. This story is very well written. If I have... I'll just tell you again. This story is VERY well written, haha! I mean, I already knew that you were an awesome writer, which is why this story was on my favorites list. But I guess when you read something for a second time, you actually take the time to appreciate and notice little things a lot more. This had sexy, sweet, romance all rolled into one, and it's perfect. You're perfect!
Feta Tsukino chapter 4 . 5/7/2015
I absolutely think this story is awesome. I like the way Raven and Red X interact. He got Raven messed up. The part in the alley and now on the roof is genius. I can't get enough. Their banter is hilarious.
ShigatsuRaven chapter 4 . 5/1/2015
Ohhh hot scene..
ShigatsuRaven chapter 9 . 4/4/2015
Yes a sequel! I love this story