Reviews for Something I'm Forgetting
Best Story Ever chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
DYING from cuteness!
Scavenger'sDaughter2 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
This was so good. They kept almost meeting each other, I was so glad when they finally did.
Mrs. Florish chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I found this hilarious yet sweet.
G-dot chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I love how serendipitous everything is.
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
I truly loved this! Haven't read the pairing in forever but it was very awesome. Kept me absorbed, entertained and amazed
jelly chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This is gorgeous. Nothing more to be said.
Dora chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This was amazing. I normally don't like any kind of fics that involve alcohol, because I feel like most authors here were never drunk or even have been drinking for that matter and write what they think is right (obviously it's never even remotely near the truth), but this story was fun to read and no one constantly hiccuped and slurred after like two drinks. The pond scene was great, my favorite. It was creative and it made the reunion that much better/ interesting/ romantic/ etc. Also the last banter was terrific. And Charles called him darling! I'm mad at any author who leaves that out. It's such a sweet endearment. So long story short, I enjoyed reading your fic very much.
Sabi-chan93 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Aww, that was really great! I love your style of writing -it's just so humorous XD
"-I offered with absolutely no selfish intentions whatsoever" actually made me laugh out loud. Great job!
Luka'sBlade chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Lovely :)
Beizanten chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
It frustrated me that it took them so long to meet again, why can't Charles just ask Raven the bar name. But the beginning where the meet and the ending and the pond kiss is so adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
This was adorable, I loved this! It was cute in a nutshell
YoshisSupport chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
This was a fun read thanks! Also they had to stumble upon one another, this was cute :3
naru894 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013