Reviews for Also Adorable

That was so Sweet...!

Very Lovely!

I Love it' :3
ichigi111kurosaki chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
awwwwww, stories likd this are soooo sweet!
Mad Hatter Usagi chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
This was so cute! The only problem I saw was "In truth, he hadn't ever seen his captain this week." In which "week" is spelled wrong. It's supposed to be "weak." Sorry, I feel like a grammar nazi, but when I first read it, I thought that Zoro hadn't seen Luffy in 7 days, and that's not what you meant. Maybe someone's already told you this, I don't know, I just wanted to inform you if you didn't know. Gah, I feel like an idiot. I really did like this story though, good work!
Chi du ciel chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
That's adorable :D
deadhemoglobin chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Oh wow that was cute indeed. XD
Uhm, you mentioned mistake, so I think the mistake that I found is about the rooms? Well, uhm they don't have individual rooms. The guys share a room and they sleep in box hammocks... while the girls also share a room and I believe, share beds. Lol. (or two beds that they put side by side XD)

And yeah, I haven't heard of a sick Luffy yet. XD Anyway, I enjoyed reading. :) Thanks.
Darkspider chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
*nods, nods* It's very RARE to see Luffy sick, even when he was a kid! But I loved that he has mentioned Sabo and Ace, though nobody really knows who Sabo is.

Hehe. Love this story! The nakama-feels are lovely!
buslimpan chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Aw, how cute!
You did great with the story!