Reviews for Agatha Emiya and the Fifth Holy Grail War
Battlesny chapter 9 . 9/16/2017
definitely getting a Shin Megami Tensei from the experiment at the end of this chapter:)
Battlesny chapter 7 . 9/13/2017
that brings up the question, is Mars as aware as Gaia is?
spidermonkey92k chapter 10 . 5/23/2017
love this story but is it dead?
Bluesnowman chapter 10 . 4/6/2017
Very good story so far.
Greatazuredragon chapter 10 . 1/26/2017
Awesome story so far, looking forward to more, good work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 9 . 1/26/2017
So Agatha started doing magic... through SCIENCE! XD
Greatazuredragon chapter 7 . 1/26/2017
The magic spacestation idea actually makes sense, wonder if there are any Fate ME crosses that use that idea?
Loved the Omake too. ;p
Greatazuredragon chapter 5 . 1/26/2017
Loving how Agatha is dealing with things, good work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 2 . 1/26/2017
Nice work, loved the chapter.
Greatazuredragon chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
Really interesting idea, just recently learned about Girl Genius and I agree it doesn't get enough attention, happy to see this, good work.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 10 . 12/21/2016
"Oh, my Mistress did more than just that," the house continued. "But that is neither here nor there, and I have yet to make a proper introduction. I am Manor Emiya, and you are welcome inside me… for now."
…I actually think I liked the old one better, Rin thought to herself."

Yes yes yes yes yes. Magical Smart House is go.

"As such, I'm learned to make her a little put-me-down to head things off early if need be."
"…don't you mean pick-me-up?"
"No."

Hah! That was good.

"Am I looking at a 3d Formalcraft structure?"

That's nothing, just wait until she gets to 4D.

"It was a bit hard to tell as the figure had four large mechanical arms attached to a harness on their back."

Aaand she's gone Doctor Octavius. Neat. Welp, time to build a miniature star...SOMEHOW.

"But... that sounds like Alchemy."
"...So?"
"I didn't give you a book on Alchemy! It was just Formalcraft!"

You gave her a book on Magic. She now understands MAGIC. Sufficiently advanced Magic no less.

"And a nine foot tall raging murder-beast that happened to be an ancient hero, but he was ethereal most of the time so he didn't count."

That's possibly the best way to narrate that, ever.

"Jagermonster"

Ahh, that would explain why I didn't recognize the description. I really have to go read the other side of this crossover now that I've caught up with the story.

Thank you for all the time and effort you've been putting into these wonderful stories I've been reading.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 9 . 12/21/2016
"To be honest, given what I've seen her capable of already, I am genuinely curious what will happen if I give her the knowledge and let her run with it."
Archer arched an incorporeal eyebrow. "I feel like that could backfire horribly…"
Rin waved her hand as they approached Agatha's house. "Come on, this is a book about basic Formalcraft. What's the worse she can do with it?"

Ooooohhh noooo. This is can only go down the way of HP: MOR. I can't wait!

Oh boy, mysteriously locked away knowledge...

"Fuyuki City Church." Kotomine said expectantly.
"I'd like to file a bug report."

I'm loving Agatha's rants more and more.

Hooray for Math! Making magic easier and more powerful since forever.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 8 . 12/21/2016
Huh...this is the first time I've ever read a story where someone had Medusa use her Gorgan form...
But that was a very well done fight sequence in my opinion.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 7 . 12/21/2016
"Then she remembered, headed back to the bench and put Dingbot down on it. "Sorry, there's no time! Just… do whatever it was you were made to do!"

Welp, there's go the Universe.

"Agatha could barely hear her, as she was too busy thinking Oh God I've recreated autonomous von Numen machines I've started the robot apocalypse what if they can build smaller versions of themselves which can build smaller versions of themselves and oh God I've started a grey goo scenario-"

Yay! I mean, uh... *cough* Oh no, how horrible.

"Slowly, a manic grin started to play over her face, and as she looked up at Saber the man shivered as he saw something intense burning behind those bright green eyes. "I'm going to build you all the things." She whispered in glee."

All of my yes. Though I agree that it would probably not end well for most of the people on the Eastern Hemisphere.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 6 . 12/21/2016
"Agatha hesitated for a moment before she said "Only that it will be almost magical."
Saber made a small frown at that"

Hmmm, yeah, I think if I ever found myself in this sort of situation, I would be "almost" telling everyone about magic as often as I could, just for fun.

Dang...poor Taiga, kinda. It's hilarious that she would be of more use following her regular routine though.