Reviews for Agatha Emiya and the Fifth Holy Grail War
The Royal Queen Akito chapter 8 . 12/28/2015
First off: Holy shit. My kids. Yeah. Also I bet the whole muscle pain was actually Agatha having activated her magic circuits and the pain that implies. Or something like that. Also the Romanian must be from conversations from Barry, which means she was still raised by him. Since Lucrezia is still kicking, and still her self, it's likely she might have had a hand in that, or Bill could have been raising Agatha too and he just died in the fire. Also do the Heterodyne and Mongfish lines specialize in creating Mystic Codes and Familiars respectively, cause that might make sense considering Agatha's skills. Of course Lucrezia's magical specialty is probably mind control and variations of, which is totally in character. Also, when Agatha says "ve hunt" I really hope that is her slipping into a Jaeger/Mechanicsburg accent and not just a typo lmao. This is just really good and I like it a lot. You write well and your foreshadowing is absolutely baller.
Cylon One chapter 8 . 12/23/2015
What a great chapter to release just in time for Christmas.

Good work on this gift.
ArcherShirou chapter 8 . 12/23/2015
very good.
Leez chapter 8 . 12/22/2015
Question, why does Agatha see the devouring of a Soul as "Wasteful"? It's just like any other form of wasting for energy, like we/ she does for the flesh of other creatures to gain energy/ live. And it's not like she knows what would have happened with those souls if the WERENT devoured. For all she knows the Souls either dissipate and disappear in which case devouring them is not wasteful in the slightest, or they might just sit around somewhere doing nothing and having no function/ useage, in which case devouring them is making them useful rather than allowing html to just go to waste.

Sure I can see her being horrified from amoral stand point and all that bother, but I dint really see why she sees the devouring of them for Energy as wasteful when it's pretty much the same as the devouring of flesh and killing for food...

Could you please explain the though process for me? As I'm not quite sure where it came from and it's a rather large part of the chaoter/ Agathas characterisation.

Thank you for all the great work so far, definitely looking forward to more/ hearing from you soon,

Best Regards,

Leez
Mingyu chapter 8 . 12/22/2015
Awesome fight! Aside from a few knocks, Agatha did rather well for herself. And was that arrow Archer never fired Harpe 2?

...still need to read Girl Genius. One day. Thanks for the chapter!
Zarbapha chapter 8 . 12/21/2015
Ja√ęgerkin. Oh, my heart swells with anticipation of the hunt!
chaosglory626 chapter 8 . 12/21/2015
I'm glad this updated. I still think it would be hilariously awesome to pair Agatha and Gilgamesh. Anyway keep up the good work.
ArmorOfGeddon chapter 8 . 12/21/2015
Never mind Gilgamesh, I'd laugh my butt off at her reaction to Fate/Apocrypha's Jack the Ripper:

Agatha - "Why is history's most infamous serial killer lolicon-bait!?
Tsukishiro Sayuki chapter 8 . 12/21/2015
I can see gil talking: "Haa just a copy/inferior Death Ray! contemple the original! * show a the coolest goldest Death Ray with unlimited Power sorce and range and strong enough to explode the world * Know your place mongrel!

giggles XD
Selias chapter 8 . 12/21/2015
Yes! Fucking Jägermonsters (I think. Might be a vampire)!
Indecisive Bob chapter 8 . 12/20/2015
Nice chapter! Agatha is surviving fights way above her pay grade like usual, with lots of luck and bouts of mild insanity. And it seems as if the loyal Jaegers are on her trail, and that can only mean more delicious headaches and chaos for Agatha and Rin. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/20/2015
I can't help but think the alchemy ability Edward Elric uses in full metal alchemist could work for Agatha as her answer to unlimited blade works.
Cross177 chapter 8 . 12/20/2015
To be honest, I thought her inner Spark was gonna come out to command Medusa to stand Dow. But awesome nonetheless. Is Shinji gonna get the wrath of Agatha's clanks tho?
Mordalfus Grea chapter 8 . 12/20/2015