Reviews for Agatha Emiya and the Fifth Holy Grail War
Greatazuredragon chapter 10 . 1/26
Awesome story so far, looking forward to more, good work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 9 . 1/26
So Agatha started doing magic... through SCIENCE! XD
Greatazuredragon chapter 7 . 1/26
The magic spacestation idea actually makes sense, wonder if there are any Fate ME crosses that use that idea?
Loved the Omake too. ;p
Greatazuredragon chapter 5 . 1/26
Loving how Agatha is dealing with things, good work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 2 . 1/26
Nice work, loved the chapter.
Greatazuredragon chapter 1 . 1/26
Really interesting idea, just recently learned about Girl Genius and I agree it doesn't get enough attention, happy to see this, good work.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 10 . 12/21/2016
"Oh, my Mistress did more than just that," the house continued. "But that is neither here nor there, and I have yet to make a proper introduction. I am Manor Emiya, and you are welcome inside me… for now."
…I actually think I liked the old one better, Rin thought to herself."

Yes yes yes yes yes. Magical Smart House is go.

"As such, I'm learned to make her a little put-me-down to head things off early if need be."
"…don't you mean pick-me-up?"
"No."

Hah! That was good.

"Am I looking at a 3d Formalcraft structure?"

That's nothing, just wait until she gets to 4D.

"It was a bit hard to tell as the figure had four large mechanical arms attached to a harness on their back."

Aaand she's gone Doctor Octavius. Neat. Welp, time to build a miniature star...SOMEHOW.

"But... that sounds like Alchemy."
"...So?"
"I didn't give you a book on Alchemy! It was just Formalcraft!"

You gave her a book on Magic. She now understands MAGIC. Sufficiently advanced Magic no less.

"And a nine foot tall raging murder-beast that happened to be an ancient hero, but he was ethereal most of the time so he didn't count."

That's possibly the best way to narrate that, ever.

"Jagermonster"

Ahh, that would explain why I didn't recognize the description. I really have to go read the other side of this crossover now that I've caught up with the story.

Thank you for all the time and effort you've been putting into these wonderful stories I've been reading.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 9 . 12/21/2016
"To be honest, given what I've seen her capable of already, I am genuinely curious what will happen if I give her the knowledge and let her run with it."
Archer arched an incorporeal eyebrow. "I feel like that could backfire horribly…"
Rin waved her hand as they approached Agatha's house. "Come on, this is a book about basic Formalcraft. What's the worse she can do with it?"

Ooooohhh noooo. This is can only go down the way of HP: MOR. I can't wait!

Oh boy, mysteriously locked away knowledge...

"Fuyuki City Church." Kotomine said expectantly.
"I'd like to file a bug report."

I'm loving Agatha's rants more and more.

Hooray for Math! Making magic easier and more powerful since forever.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 8 . 12/21/2016
Huh...this is the first time I've ever read a story where someone had Medusa use her Gorgan form...
But that was a very well done fight sequence in my opinion.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 7 . 12/21/2016
"Then she remembered, headed back to the bench and put Dingbot down on it. "Sorry, there's no time! Just… do whatever it was you were made to do!"

Welp, there's go the Universe.

"Agatha could barely hear her, as she was too busy thinking Oh God I've recreated autonomous von Numen machines I've started the robot apocalypse what if they can build smaller versions of themselves which can build smaller versions of themselves and oh God I've started a grey goo scenario-"

Yay! I mean, uh... *cough* Oh no, how horrible.

"Slowly, a manic grin started to play over her face, and as she looked up at Saber the man shivered as he saw something intense burning behind those bright green eyes. "I'm going to build you all the things." She whispered in glee."

All of my yes. Though I agree that it would probably not end well for most of the people on the Eastern Hemisphere.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 6 . 12/21/2016
"Agatha hesitated for a moment before she said "Only that it will be almost magical."
Saber made a small frown at that"

Hmmm, yeah, I think if I ever found myself in this sort of situation, I would be "almost" telling everyone about magic as often as I could, just for fun.

Dang...poor Taiga, kinda. It's hilarious that she would be of more use following her regular routine though.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 5 . 12/21/2016
"I think you're idea of a forge may be a little different, and significantly larger, than what most people would imagine."
"We call those people 'boring'." Agatha said primly"

Exactly. If you can't even build an ACU, what good is it?

"Or maybe the person who made this lettering system didn't think about it enough." Agatha retorted"

Indeed.

"DESIGNATION 'RIN TOHSAKA' IS NOT FOUND IN ACCEPTED PERSONS DATABASE. ANOMALOUS READINGS FROM SUBJECT CLASSIFIED AS POTENTIAL HOSTILE." The house boomed back, several of the waldo arms pointing at the girl in question. "ACCESS TO HOMESTEAD UNAUTHORIZED. PLEASE CONSULT ADMINISTRATOR AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY."

I really, reeeaally wish she had given it GLaDOS's voice.

Well, that was some pretty blatant info that Rin got from the "unbiased" priest...

"It horribly unbalances fights to the point where speed should be the only deciding factor, and just seems kind of arbitrary."

Yeah, it bugs me immensely when I see this kind of oversight in pretty much any extraordinary/supernatural fiction. I think the worst for me has always been Superman, though at least the Smallville series actually took his speed into account pretty well.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 4 . 12/21/2016
"She had done her best to make a device that could detect an invisible source of energy she had only just heard about, but the fact that it went off in Sakura's presence meant that it was even worse than she thought."

I lol'd.

"Now is no time to dawdle," Saber continued. "Begin your lesson so that these young minds may be properly prepared for their lives ahead of them."

I just...this is too good.

"Saber assured her that they were 'greater than any mortal man with any mortal weapon could hope to match'"

Hehehe

I can't decide whether I like Scientist!Agatha or EvilEngineer!Agatha more...

"When it got to the point that when the two started arguing whether if a magical computer was possible and if so could they get Doom to run on it that Agatha was willing to do just about anything to shut them up."

Nevermind, they both win.

"Besides, with her I won't have to deal with any of the nonsense baggage that another magus would bring along with her.
Somewhere in the Ryuudouji temple, a certain woman sneezed."

Hah!

Hmm, I'm kinda surprised Agatha didn't ask if she could use the Grail to change the way magic worked.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 3 . 12/21/2016
"The woman looked at him for a moment longer before a smile split her face. "You… certainly have a way with words. I should think we'll be seeing more of each other before this War is done." And without another word, the woman vanished."

Well, I like this woman more and more already.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 2 . 12/21/2016
"Oh if I survive, the laws of physics are going to get a serious talking to!"
"While she did not actively consider the possibility of conquering the world, Agatha thought it would be remiss if she never built a Death Ray in case she changed her mind later."

All of my yes.

"It was of course at this moment, when the man was both standing still and distracted, that Agatha shot him."

Well, she might not be an Evil Overlord, but at least it seems she's read The Evil Overlord List.

"But Agatha wasn't having any of that right now. "I am not in the mood for this!" She shouted, resulting in more confused looks. "I have had I very bad night, and if I don't get some explanations as to who you people are and why you keep trying to kill each other and/or me, I will take you apart to see what makes you tick before I stuff your remains into specimen jars!"

Huh, she's pretty good at Evil Threats as well, yay!

"I'm a big girl and I know of Clark's Third Law, thank you very much. Now try again and don't skimp on the science."

Oh my, I had to stop reading just so I could get my breathe back from laughing at this part.

"The room was dead silent for a long moment. Then there was suddenly a snort. Three heads turned towards Archer, whose hand was clasped over his mouth and his body shook with barely contained laughter. It was a battle he lost, as soon the laughter escaped from him and he was bent over, holding his stomach at how hard his guffaws came forth."

He's not the only one. I'm glad the two of them can make fun of the magical world together.

"In the span of a few moments, Archer's expression shifted rapidly between anger, confusion, and then settled on something unreadable."

Hmm, this'll be interesting...

"Lucrezia"

Google has disappointed me, but I'm sure I'll find out more soon.