Reviews for Agatha Emiya and the Fifth Holy Grail War
GhostKing666 chapter 3 . 5/1
So have you heard the latest news on Saber's spear Rhongomyniad? Because it invalidates Saber's ignorance on why mystical creatures are less common in the modern era. Merlin explicitly told her the reason why.
T-B-R chapter 5 . 3/25
Great chapter, I like the stat sheet discussion, and the turning planets into waffels idea, I applaud thee.
nice
gaiawolf chapter 1 . 1/27
When you mentioned Shin Tokyo, I just had a sudden image of Shirou and Agatha as Ashikabi, with Shirou devoting a serrious amount of time to prevent what ever mad idea made physical Agatha and Matsu create. Through the use of copious amounts of swords.

Oh, the story? It is off to a nice start and I will be reading the rest of it.

Kudos
erching chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
entertaining so far i can't wait to start seeing some real insanity
bissek chapter 2 . 11/6/2014
And thus we have a chance for Agatha to learn about her real family. I can see it now...

Join the family business,learn the family trade.
Make yourself a Jaeger, make the world afraid!
Uphold the family honor, you must toe the family line.
Join the family business for you are a Heterodyne.
Bibliophage1024 chapter 5 . 11/6/2014
This story is going along swimmingly. I don't see the Root Access joke often enough, and it's always funny. I like how quickly she dismissed magic as a fun diversion, but ultimately useless to her goals.
No terrible grammar or spelling issues and strong characterization, fantastic work. You've really kept Agatha as she should be.
Relevant Truth chapter 5 . 10/18/2014
THANK YOU!
Someone finally addressed that issue with the servant stat sheet.
Regardless of the fact that the system itself is extremely flawed because there is no such thing as a ordinary human.
For the Servant ability system to work at all would require everyone to have the same ancestry, to do the same things at the same time, because our daily lives affects our physical abilities to the point that the majority of what we can do is measured by how one was as a child.
OBSERVER01 chapter 5 . 10/7/2014
quite good
Yikari chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
Oh, yes, Agatha is very much a person who would be interested in the Root of things, especially when compared to Shiorou's complete non-reaction to that particular tidbit.

I had to laugh about the stat discussion a bit. I do very much agree that, seeing as how canon freely ignores any and all rules it sets for itself, fanfic writers are to be kept to even more loose standarts than usual though.

In fact, seeing as how disregarding stated information about the power ratings could be considered bending the rules in interest of maintaining tension and making the story a more interesting read, it could be said that by doing so you'll be closer to canon in the spirit of things then people that believe in not deviating from said stated information. :V
bissek chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
I'm not sure how much Agatha would want the infinite knowledge of the Root. After all, if she knows everything, then there's no point in doing any more experiments. And if there are no more experiments, then there is no more SCIENCE!
Indecisive Bob chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
Great story so far! You've got me interested, and now I can't wait to get some answers! Keep up the good work!
The Man chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
Nice Chap. I liked the universal brunch joke.
Zarbapha chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
Oh. Never even wondered that before, about the stat thing. But your argument is valid, and I now see. Huh, wonder if the physical stats were built around a magus.
FanFicReader712012 chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
I like how this chapter went.