Reviews for Agatha Emiya and the Fifth Holy Grail War
Kamencolin chapter 10 . 11/15
Keep up the good work
Celestia's Paladin chapter 10 . 11/12
Of course if Dimo is here then the rest of Da Boyz would be in Fuyuki too.

And sorry Rin, I'm with Agatha on this. Do not talk smack about Sir Terry.
Hipoisthabest chapter 10 . 11/7
Replying to Zancouver, its not average human, its a human at peak physical shape, which is around 22 km last i looked up, so yeah, thats pretty fast
Zancloufer chapter 5 . 11/5
So just a comment here: While the E 10x average human there are two things I think about this:

1) The "Average Human" is probably a lot weaker than you would think, otherwise yes the entire system falls apart. I mean "Average walking speed of 5.2 km/h". Yeah no way servants move at car speeds when walking.

2) Most servants probably cannot break the Sound Barrier. Speed of sound is something like ~330m/s, and being generous (5.2 km/h for AVERAGE WALKING SPEED) a servant of A Rank agility sprinting would not break the sound barrier. You'd probably need A agility to get near the sound barrier, though punches/thrusts would be faster, you'd probably only break the sound barrier at B or higher in that case. Faster Man alive can sprint at what ~18 Km/h vs fastest punching speeds of ~30km/h?
Code001 chapter 10 . 11/4
Well, everyone known that anything magical related are fuel by the mysterious and is connected through the root . But, the answer is, will agatha's mad genius skill capable to invest a non-mysterious magic not connected by the root? That's my opinion anyway.
Mkoll chapter 10 . 11/1
Yep Agatha read exactly like a mad scientist in the middle of a SCIENCE! episode. And Sakura has been there done that enough to have a plan in place, Definitely good minion material.
Mingyu chapter 10 . 11/1
Have I mentioned that I really like this Sakura?

...I really like this Sakura. That was awesome!

Many more points for the Sir Terry Pratchett reference! For that, I'd favorite this twice...if I could. Thanks for the chapter!
Thespurgin chapter 10 . 11/1
it lives, and I hunger for more. Yessss... The "jagermonsters" will find Agatha, and then EVERYTHING will go crazy.
moon so bright chapter 10 . 11/1
So very awesome!
INeedYouForMyPaganRituals chapter 7 . 11/1
I really want to see Agatha summoning Nikola Tesla! "Build all the THINGS!"
ArcherShirou chapter 10 . 11/1
very good.
Mernom chapter 10 . 11/1
And so, Rin set in motion the long, complicated and inevitable chain of events that will eventually result in Nanoha becoming a magical girl. Am I wrong?
Mernom chapter 10 . 11/1
OBSERVER01 chapter 10 . 10/31
lmao! looks like agatha now has her own version of jarvis. and she continues to drive rin mad. so jubs knows about jaegermonsters?
LeiCiel chapter 10 . 10/31
MAD MAGICAL SCIENCE! XD

I love her when she gets like that. I love it even more now that Rin's come face to face with it.

Still, glad to see an update to this. Been a while since the last one. I'm looking forward to the next one as well as whether or not her new creation really can be used by a non-magus. If it can...

Move over Magus Association. Move over Clocktower. Here comes the Emiya's Mad Mundane Magic.