Reviews for Crucible
BrilliantPurple chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Very good story. I burst out laughing when I read the part where Hawke said "All right. Have at me." Lol, just the way it appeared in my head I guess made it very humorous for me. Anyways, looking forward to more of your stories!
PsiCarrot chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I LOVE your work. It's all so well done. You are the primary reason that I have failed to clean my house these past few days.
Nezumi chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Very well written. I've never been particularly good at writing sex scenes, but you nailed this. Ha, nailed. :)
Nichalia chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Whew!
/me fans herself
ScribbledInHaste chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Really enjoyed this. I liked that Hawke was funny throughout, even though things got pretty serious in some parts and pretty steamy in others. Nice one.
elfgirl931 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
O_o as they say on the meme, I'll be in my bunk.
Wow. Seriously one of the hottest things I've read in a while, and loved the sweetness factor too. Fantastic writing and characterization 3
Fallon-Idalia chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Love love love this!
The inner turmoil Fenris goes though was beautifully described and the love he feels for Hawke was so real! Just an amazing story, hands down one of the best Fenris fics out there!
Clever Fox Hound chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Such torture for Fen-Fen!
I liked how you showed his strong will despite what Danarius trying to break him. Also like Hawke's personality/comments. It sounds like something my rouge! Hawke would say. :)
PhoenixFlame6 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Only you could make a story about magical blue balls work. And damn was that hot! I really love your characterizations. Fenris is nicely tortured but doesn't come across as cutting himself on the shards of his shattered dreams, and Hawke's an awesome badass who nevertheless is very human.
GlysMari chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I have thought long and hard and have come to the conclusion that it would be nearly impossible to top your work. This was remarkable.
Leyshla Gisel chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Talk about blue balls.
melgonzo chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I loved it! Thank you for sharing!
Ryoko Metallium chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
That was...wow. . what can i say really? When you write kink, you don't mess around lol. Loved every word of it! Five stars!
Ellethe chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
This was brilliant! So glad you worked up the nerve to post it here.
GahoCleric chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
*Fans self* woo, well then. *clears throat* Yes, I would like more of this please lol.