Reviews for Can it be like before
lillyRdalton chapter 3 . 3/10
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Lillyrd chapter 3 . 12/24/2014
Can't wait for the next one.
roro213421 chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
Awww why'd you stop writing
FW Wandering chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
Poor Black Star. I wonder how Kid will do.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Please update your story
maeva chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
Soul est toujours le même -_- il aurait pu être plus gentil. Méchant soul méchant _
maeva chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
J'adore le début vivement la suite. Pour le couple j'ais une large préférence pour le KidxMaka si sa ne te dérange pas.
dark angel chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
Poor Black Star! Why did he call Maka his 'goddess'?And jealous Liz! Wonder if there'll be more of jealous girls and what will Kid do? What will he say? Will the three boys fall in love with Maka? Will Maka finally smile again? Will there be more drama? I wanna know!
Karissa chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
OMFG UPDATE SOON! I LOVE THIS. I LOVE YOU. THANKS FOR WRITING THIS!
Leahfaith1 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I think it should be Soul and Maka but hey that's just me.
Hatsune Miku321 chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
I would like a KIDxMAKA pairing!
AkiraSaphire chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
... No-no KiMa ,_,
:'
AkiraSaphire chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
KiMa please!
Courage-Earthworm'8 chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
asdfghjkl;'qwertyuiop[]\zxcvbnm,./ OH MY FREAKING GLOB! okay *inhale* *exhale* First of all, good job on your writing! First time I saw the summary I immediately clicked it hoping that the 'boys' would be this 3 hot boys! And I was RIGHT! THANK YOU FOR THAT AND NOT THE OC BOYS! Second, I'm actually a die hard KiMa fan but in this case LET IT BE LOVE SQUARE! I'm sorry Kima but MAKA! MAKA! OH MY GLOB! WHO CAN RESIST MAKA'S CHARM! *inhale* *exhale* I wish best...wishes for you and your life... a;kdsjng I can't take this! Updaaate pleaaasseee! :33333
Suspended upsidedown chapter 2 . 6/13/2013