Reviews for Inevitable
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Inevitable... *sighed*

Anyway... Nice fic!
Kind of heart-breaking for mel... *sighed*
cherryredxx chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
So, admittedly, this is not really the type of story that I read. But, I have to say that it was very tasteful for what it was... and I don't mean that in a bad way. Incest just isn't tasteful. haha. I liked the fragmented style that you wrote this in and the sense of urgency I got while reading. Very interesting. I also liked how each section led into the next to give your story a distinct sense of continuity. Well written as always :)
ConstantlyContradictory chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
That... was amazing! I really didn't expect to start to start shipping Charlie and Bill...
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Kelly.
This is… beautiful. It is /them/, so completely.
[you see a light in his eye that tells you he's going to be trouble. He's a cannon set to explode and one of these days something is going to set him off. And what he will do is unpredictable, but whatever happens you are sure it will be glorious.] That, Kelly, that line is so utterly gorgeous. I can't even.

I love the style of this — the short, fragmentary sentences throughout most of it work really well. It's crisp, it's to the point, and I think that really helps with the /inevitable/ part.

[And he looks utterly terrified at the thought so you push all negative feelings aside and shrug your shoulders and lean against the wall opposite him. "It's all right, you know."] First, Bill being Bill. Because Charlie's feelings matter more than his discomfort here, and I love that. And second, just the image of it. Both of them leaning against the wall, because they're trying to be nonchalant about it but they're both a bit nervous.

[He's not looking you in the eye. And you recognize this attitude now. He's ashamed.] *hugs Charlie* THIS IS NOT OKAY. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE ASHAMED, CHAR, BABY.

["I'm sick, Bill, don't you see?"] *cries*

["Why do you want to leave me, Bill?"] - vulnerable!Charlie is fantastic. I hope you know this. And this line… is just angsty love.

[try to rationalize this love with excuses that in the light of day might seem stupid, but between the sheets they will do just fine.] - every taboo love ever.

and there's just something about the word glorious — at the beginning, and at the end. I don't think another word would have had the same impact.

I've been trying to make this review reflect the awesome of this fic and I've been staring at it for ages and I think I've figured out why. It's not the individual pieces. I can't pick out pieces to comment on because it isn't about the individual pieces. It's about the /whole/, and the whole is so perfect I can't even find the words. Because it's /them/, it's /Bill and Charlie/, and they just /are/.

You are fabulous. This is fabulous. Just… *glomps*