Reviews for Love Lies Sleeping
PhoenixWytch chapter 7 . 1/11
Sneaky Steve is sneaky.
PhoenixWytch chapter 6 . 1/11
Oh Tony...glad Steve made him see reason.
PhoenixWytch chapter 4 . 1/11
That last sleepwalking adventure was scary. I really thought that Steve was going to be to late and Tony was going to fall.
EmilyScarlett chapter 7 . 1/4
This story has been wonderful, the exact right amount of sweetness, seriousness, and humour. It's been brilliant and I'm sort of sad that it's done.
EmilyScarlett chapter 6 . 1/4
Awww... poor Tony. He really doesn't know how to deal with his emotions :(
EmilyScarlett chapter 5 . 1/4
I really liked Tony's need for Steve in this chapter, it was very touching.
EmilyScarlett chapter 4 . 1/4
Tony handing out the shoes and trying to lure Thor back with Pop tarts was hilarious. The teams reactions to receiving the shoes and Steve when he saves Tony was so sweet! This story is turning out really great so far.
EmilyScarlett chapter 3 . 1/4
This brought me to tears again with how sweet and vulnerable Tony is and how shocked he is by how Steve acts. Plus the entire thing was just generally very sweet. :)
EmilyScarlett chapter 2 . 1/4
Awww... I Really loved this, especially when Tony and Clint argue over who get who on their side. And then the line "Steve was always, and unquestionably, Tony's" literally made me tear up!
thingsthatmakeme chapter 6 . 10/22/2014
How can a robot evoke all the feels? I was so close to tears!
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
"They fell silent, and Steve tucked their clasped hand carefully into the blanketed warmth, breathing in the sent that was them."

You asked for spelling mistakes, so here one is. You used "Sent" which is the spelling for sending messages or people or things somewhere. What you probably should have used was "Scent" which is the spelling for a person or creature smelling something.

Hope that helps!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
THIS IS AMAZING! *beaming*

EVERY CHAPTER IS AMAZING!

ESPECIALLY THE SLEEPWALKING PART! (too bad Thor didn't see It)

And When Tony Angry-PissedOff Because Dummy Hurt, Was So Sad!

Anyway... THIS IS PERFECT!

SO LOVELY!

ONE OF THE BEST OF THE BESTEST!

AWESOME!
Khashana chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
This one is adorable. I want to see Tony's reaction to the pop tarts when he's awake, though!
Ms Marvel98 chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
OF COURSE I enjoyed reading this little piece of sweetness! Absolutely adorable every Stony fan will love this it's absolutely . . . just . . . so Stony. Your story is: EXCELLENTLY WELL-WRITTEN, A PERFECT LITTLE PIECE OF STONY, ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS and I loooooooooooooove this! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!
katie chapter 7 . 3/21/2013
i hope u write more soon its really good