Reviews for Welcoming the Darkness
SeriPhe08 chapter 6 . 5/30/2014
Please continue this... I really would like to know how this turns out. It's well written, but I want to cry because you left this chapter with a cliff hanger.
TheBlackBloodPrincess chapter 6 . 3/6/2014
hehehehehehehe... shiz is going down...

I request the highest of fives!
Canada Mathieu Williams chapter 6 . 10/22/2013
*very smug smile*
Timeye chapter 6 . 10/7/2013
Hey è_é !
You shouldn't say that !
Your chapter is very well writing like your fanfiction !
So, I don't want to you say that, okay? :3

Hum... So I'm Zazou and I'm French
At the moment, I'm reading English Fanfiction because they are better than French Fanfiction -_-
(I use Google translate for help me XD )

I like so luch your idea
It's rare and very interesting and I'm sincere.

I hope the next chapter will get out soon

See you

PS: Sorry for my bad English '''
And your fanfiction is very good :3
fairygirl90 chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
I know I'm reviewing again, it's just i thought that I should let you know that out of all the stories that I read the other day the one that stayed in my mind the most even today is yours. I really enjoyed it and hope that you can continue your story for all of us who love your story. (Also please stop saying that it's crap, it makes me lose confidence for liking something that someone else is calling crap...)
fairygirl90 chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
I still thought it was interesting to read you even got hints of Yullen in this chapter I hope you update soon.
PriestessofBast chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
stop being so hard on yourself it wasnt crap! i rather liked Allen and Kanda's first meeting, especially how Komui ended up sticking them together epic! anyway keep writing and I look forward to the next chapter, when Kanda, Allen Lavi and Lenalee all get together for the first time hahaha should be amusing so hold your head up, because I thought you did a really good job, it was creative, just like the rest of your story! good luck with the next chapter!
mich chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
its okay
SingingBlues chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
In my opinion, your story is well-written. The pace of the plot is smooth, and the progression of the characters is good, gradually building up for each chapter, and the descriptions are detailed. One thing that I agree with what midnight requiem mentioned in the review is the point of view. You tend to switch the characters' point of views in the same paragraph which would be rather confusing.

Otherwise, this chapter is well done here! Do be confident in yourself and your writing! I have enjoyed reading your story, and I would love to read more. It is understandable that we don't really have the time to plan the story out, which happens to be my case as well. Take your time, and hope to see your next update soon! :)
isthisparadise chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
I love it! It was good! Poor Allen...at least now he and Kanda can start to get to know each other!
Antlersmoon18 chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
Lol
Moyashi?xD
Yullen
the midnight requiem chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
I didn't think this chapter was bad at all! Yes, perhaps a little rushed, but it was still pretty good. The story itself is really good and I like your ideas. The only criticism I have on the writing in general would be the point of view. You did mention that you switched from first to third person, but third person doesn't mean that the point of view can switch between people in the same chapter. So even if you write in third person, the point of view must stay the same from sentence to sentence. It gets strange and confusing otherwise. The other (minor) thing is a bit of a pet peeve of mine. When saying thoughts, don't use apostrophes. Apostrophes are only to be used within words, such as adding plurals or doing contractions. They never, ever portray speaking or thoughts. Many people on this site do it, but it is not correct. In the future, try to just to italics. It's the exact same format as speaking, just instead of quotation marks, use italics. That's it though! Otherwise, I really like the story and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Kaoru A. Bookman chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
this is amazing!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
hahaha! of course. ;)

loving this! more please? :)
Nessie002 chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
Nice! More interaction between Allen and Kanda comming! Please continue soon :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »