Reviews for Patricia's Maid
Ni Oxx chapter 11 . 5/29/2014
Kickass fic! I love to see D/S play where the dom actually cares about the sub. And the fluffy part with Konata was lovely, too.

To sum up, I enjoyed every word.
wingsofseyfert12 chapter 11 . 1/7/2014
My question is how is Patty going to swing this idea to Kagami? The fact of the matter is that Kagami is her sempai and I have a hard time seeing Patty convincing Kagami. Then again Patty could sic Konata on our favorite tsundere, after all Konata does have a way in getting Kagami into doing things she doesn't want to do.

This is intriguing but I'm not sure if it's going to work.

Other than that still digging the Yutaka bits. The fact that she is a closet pervert is strangely appealing. Write more about her lol.

We'll see if Patty's plan works. Here is to waiting for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/23/2013
to re totaly honest,i'd love it if this just continued as an all-girl a yuri fiend,i can't get enough of that shit.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 11 . 12/23/2013
Well, well, soldier...

Huh...well...bummer. :(

Don't get me wrong: this IS a pretty good, short chapter, but...well, I can't help but be sad you'll end the story here. U.U
Still, this was an epic story, while it lasted, so I guess there aren't really any regrets. :3

Mission Complete!
Helluva job, Marine! Now, return to base for base for some R&R. The drinks are on me. Oh, and Merry Christmas! :D

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
mariofan48 chapter 11 . 12/23/2013
No more epic orgy!? *sad faec*
Otakuanimegirl chapter 10 . 8/12/2013
I certainly knew it was Konata when Inata-chan said she wasn't. Don't know how but I just did -w- . You're very great at writing though and you kept it M rather than MA. This is probably one of the best stories I've read so far, you're doing a great job! d()b
Noy Telin'u chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
And now comes the orgy of yuri.

Yay!

_
xlilxdevilx chapter 10 . 6/21/2013
This is beautiful *w*
Thyrokio chapter 9 . 5/12/2013
I enjoyed it.

What was with the "oniisan" used by Yutaka to refer to Konata? Shouldn't it be "oneesan"/"neesan"?

nii (male) nee (female)
wingsofseyfert12 chapter 10 . 5/4/2013
The past couple of chapters have been quite intriguing. With the revelation of Inata-chan's identity we now find our favorite characters in a bit of a situation. Patty is beginning to have feelings for Konata while the latter seems to still be on the fence.

Even so the lime in chapter 10 was a good read. I really liked Yutaka's inclusion. Perhaps this just a perverted side of me but I would really like to see Yutaka get intimate with other characters other than just Minami. While perhaps a bit dicey being intimate with Konata, her own cousin, Patty seems to make sense since they are both the same age. It was still a good read especially with Yutaka doing naughty things lol.

Overall the past couple of chapters have been great so far. Will Yutaka be a slave to Patty along with Konata? Something is telling me that Patty is going to end up with more maids than she can handle. Great work so far hope to see more in the near future.
Redline57 chapter 10 . 4/24/2013
Wow. This went by quite a bit faster than I thought, but still a very awesome chapter. Great job! Felt a little disconnected because I thought Patty was sad about the future, but at least she still enjoyed the present.
Sqweebs chapter 10 . 4/23/2013
Ohh, Patty's getting a bit more assertive, I wonder what that could mean. Drama? More sex? Well definitely the latter of the two but still. Ah, cute little Yutaka. :3 I was on my phone while eating dessert after dinner and I noticed this new chapter... Good thing my parents don't read what I'm reading over my shoulder... O-O
Major Mike Powell III chapter 10 . 4/23/2013
Well, well, soldier...

This...was...Dayum!

1 word can describe this: HOTNESS!

So, an innocent-enough situation quickly goes into M-rated territory, as Patricia and Konata talk about Kagami, and then, completely out of left field, hot, SMEXY, fiery love love! And there's no stone unturned, as even Yutaka, sweet, innocent little Yutaka joins in! O.o Wow.

And yes, I KNEW it. Patty is getting REALLY power-hungry. XD Poor Yutaka. I can't wait to see what else you throw at us, Marine!

Helluva job! Keep it up!
Update ASAP! That's an order!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
mariofan48 chapter 10 . 4/23/2013
I had a constant boner, fucking hell... AWESOME!
RoaryStar chapter 10 . 4/23/2013