Reviews for The Trouble With Akbadain
KBoz chapter 7 . 4/9
Oh my holy glob.

Continue this, please continue this. I don't think you fully grasp how perfect this is. I can't form sentences.

Poor Descole. OMIGOSH I just want to give him a hug. Why does everything bad happen to him? Why is Bronev such a terrible father?

WHY YOU DO DIS TO MY FEELS?

Ugh. Done. Done with emotions. But seriously: I need more of this.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/25/2013
patiently pines for more of this cool fic. it's not often you find someone who can write interesting action!
Satoshistar7 chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
Please update this amazing tale. I want to know what happens to Descole, Raymond and Reniel.
Dr. Doitsu chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
AWESOME!

Ooh the suspense! CUE THE EASTENDERS THEME-TUNE, EVERYBODY!

Dununununuunuunuuuuun.
Dununununun. Ununununuununn
Dunununununuunuuuuun. Dununununuuun. Dundundundunduuun. Duuuuun duuuuuuuuuuun
Spottedmask77 chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
UPDATE SOON I'M BEGGING YOU!
Spottedmask77 chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
ZEPPELINS!
Spottedmask77 chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
Oh my gosh. Definetly a fav.
Spottedmask77 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I really love your story so far!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
This is brilliant! I cant wait until the next chapter!
Emerald Enchantress chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
Aargh... everyone's trying to kill me with Dessy's backstory... first my sister (yes, Noe's my sister), and now you! D: Poor Descole... doesn't help that I just happened to be listening to Surely Someday while reading this.
Update soon! :D

Em
NeverOnEarth chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
Ack! I'm going to cry! Dessy poisoned? NOOOOOOOOOO! XD

I seriously want to kill Reinel right now. Hurry up Raymond! Dessy needs you! HE'S DYING!

Happy Easter!

Peace is a blessing, so treasure it always!

Noe.
Abitat Eco the Azran chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
Happy Easter to you tooo! (Hands virtual easter egg) sooo...that was a great and suspence filled chapter. Nooo! Dessy's poisoned...and Raymond had better get his master and get out of there! XD XD XD YOU CAN DO IT GUYS! XD XD Great job! Good luck with the next chapter and update soon! I want to see what happens next with our dear dear Dessy! XD XD XD XD
The Mocking J chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
Another great chapter :) I didn't realize he'd been poisoned- poor Descole! Those were some sad memories back there :'(
randomgirl40 chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
Happy Easter miss descole! Congrats on the chapter! But why did you have to poison the beloved Descole! Why?! Waaaa! Waiting for the new game is torture enough! Now you've poisoned my favourite villain apart from Clive! What is the world coming to?
Abitat Eco the Azran chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
ooooh! I LOVE how Dessy managed to get out of that one! Lol! XD XD XD XD XD
Come on Raymond! Your master is waiting! Great job! Keep up the awesome work! XD XD XD XD