Reviews for 21
God, I loved this so much! It was the perfect amount of cuteness, angst, and comedy. The ending was adorable and sweet and I loved it all so much!
akagami hime chan chapter 44 . 2/13
this was a beautiful story. Thank you
Alpha CAT 137 chapter 9 . 1/8
Wow great
Jakeros chapter 25 . 12/29/2016
Way things stand, if they ever do "it" Raven will be lucky to limit the destruction only to Jump City.
Michael chapter 44 . 12/24/2016
Really good ending however I would have had Beast Boy propose again after they left in a special way. Then have Raven reject him again...
Emilia chapter 44 . 11/7/2016
Oh my gosh! I can't believe this story's over! I remember first starting this story over 3 years ago, and getting excited each time a new chapter was posted. I grew in love with this story, the first story I read on Fanfiction actually! So I just wanted to thank you for this amazing story that made me ship bbrae even more xD You're an amazing writer and I hope that you have a lot of success and happiness in your life!
Adrinsane chapter 44 . 9/16/2016
Ooh try out a "what if" scenario in which beast boy was the one that was shot mistakenly instead of raven!
Guest chapter 44 . 9/15/2016
I loved it! I've never expect an end like this but I like it, no, I love it! Thank you so much for write this! You make me fall in love with BBRAE again :). Sorry for my english XD.
farhan99 chapter 44 . 9/10/2016
Aw come on why no yes to the proposal :( :( :( oh well, this was definitely a journey of emotions in this story, funny, sadness (lots of it as I actually cried at one point! as mentioned in my previous review), and great romance. I loved the plot themes. It was strange at the end to know that Raven came back without her powers. Kind of made her seem like a different person but the reactions seemed genuine. Definitely a great story that was more than well worth the read. I have mixed feelings about the ending but it definitely wasn't bad. It seems like you left the reader to infer on their own if it was happily ever after. I do hope you continue to write more in the future!
Johnny Beast chapter 44 . 9/10/2016
So, this long beautiful story full of romance, drama, humor, and adventure has finally come to end. I loved every second of this story and it would be so much worth to read again. Thank you for this awesome story.
Whoelsebutme11 chapter 44 . 9/10/2016
So it's come to an end huh? Loved every bit of it, you did a great job. : )
rhapsodics chapter 44 . 9/10/2016
It's done. I can't believe it's over. 21 has been a wonderful rollercoaster ride. I just realised I never got to review in the previous chapters, mainly because I read this story of yours a month or 2 months ago in mobile when I was offline... And let me tell you I binge read your story from the first to the fortythird chapter on a single sitting late at night. I feel the need to inform you, I was an emotional wreck. No lie, I was ugly crying for about every chapter and I cried for hours even after reading the fic. I still remember the night I read it. It was the most emotional I've been and the most I have cried in a fanfic (I'm emo and sensitive af so let me tell you that is a big deal, at least for me).

This whole ride has been wonderful. To see Raven and Beast Boy's love blossom, see the Titans' relationship with another, how some people thought Trigon is coming back, and et cetera. This story of yours is so beautiful and drama-filled. It is hands down one of the best BBRae fan fics ever to be made. The emotional struggle and situations they fall in is... wow. While I was reading it, I felt their feelings. I felt everything that they did. I am so happy that this final chapter/epilogue is a fluff and light one because it makes up for all the heavy topics in the chapters succeeding it! Garfield trying to propose to Raven is so cute and him being so persistent about it. He doesn't stop and is willing af. I love that about him and how much he loves Raven. Also, I'm sad that they left the Titans and the whole superhero thing in general. But it's life. And a mentioned, things change(d). I get really emo when I read fics that the Teen Titans members become incomplete or something. My heart goes heavy but I know there's a reason. Raven didn't get her powers back! Kinda expected but... still, idk. I wonder how she'll get used to a new identity and living without powers. It must be tough because that is how she's been all her life but she's strong. She can do it and she has Garfield. They're together forever, starting a new life as partners. That's a beautiful thing and no paper can legitimise their love for what they feel is pure & genuine for anyone to comprehend.

I feel like my review seems so short! I want to write a longer one but it must be sleep calling out to me. It's 2:39 am from where I live and I'm dying of feels due to this. Good thing my crying wasn't as bad as before! I really feel your fic to some deep level, okay. It touched me. I remember also when I was crying for Raven, I kept talking about the (un)fairness of life and how I wish to be a fictional character and hug all of them and be with them. The characters were on point and how the fic was wriiten as well. Anyway, thank you for this gorgeous story. Keep writing and being awesome. x All the love to you.
JasonVUK chapter 44 . 9/10/2016
DX I cannot believe it's over! It's been a wonderful, emotiona story! QwQ So very emotional! And I've loved every second of it! :D
lunar silver chapter 44 . 9/10/2016
I wish Raven got her powers back so she didn't have to leave
Steve6363 chapter 44 . 9/10/2016
I have done nothing worth praise. You are a damn good writer. This was a great story.