Reviews for 21
Rumsey chapter 42 . 6/21
HOW COULD THIS END HERE
Update plz
icecold5 chapter 42 . 6/11
Ahhhhhh update soon PLEASE! ;)
rosie.jc chapter 42 . 6/6
Love, love, LOVE this story! Just found it a couple days ago and finished chapter 42 just minutes ago! Immediately favoriting and following this story! I see you've been writing it for a couple years so I'm not worried about you not finishing this story. Doesn't mean I'm any less anxious or not anticipating the next chapter ;) Cant wait for the next update! See you soon!
Frostyduck chapter 42 . 5/19
not only do i find this to be an amazing story which is well written and plotted but is a story that i look forward to reading as it is being updated. i thought that i was going too give up after the mid 30s chapters because i was crying too much but that i am glad i did and i hope to see an update soon
farhan99 chapter 42 . 4/10
I still love this story! I do hope you finish the next chapter soon (no rush) I just hope that this story isn't dead or forgotten :(
I love this story. I hate your cliff hanger.
Emilia chapter 42 . 3/19
Oh my gosh! I love this story so much! It was my first fanfiction ever and this story will always stay close to my heart. I was so excited when I found out that you updated it! You're an amazing writer! I can't wait until the next chapter!
liantin92 chapter 42 . 3/2
I love the plot and how true to the characters you are! I feel like this should be rated T because there isnt anything M about it but iI love the story none the less.
NARUMOKA chapter 42 . 3/1
finish this fanfic
ShaiLovesBooks chapter 42 . 2/8
O.O

(It's amazing, but my heart HURTS now)
The Lonely Engineer chapter 42 . 1/11
I just read through all the chapters in one shot. This is amazing and the cliffhanger is killing me.
guest chapter 42 . 12/20/2015
Need more, what a cliffhanger. Did Raven actually did her spell right... She couldn't access her powers. It was as if she was powerless against Mammoth. B was right to get mad but he has to understand her if she told him the truth he would not allowed her to take the risk and if she have told him half of her plan, he question her motives putting her plan at risk.
Gothic Butterfly chapter 42 . 12/18/2015
Really bad cliff hanger! I love this story so please update soon!
Mspolkadot345 chapter 42 . 12/17/2015
This story is beyond amazing everyday I look forward to reading this story! Great job