Reviews for 21
M.Lalonde chapter 44 . 7/7
I crying for days and days... thanks for this history. And sorry, my english is poor... my mother tongue is spanish. Anyway, you have now a hispanic fan 3 3
moonshine chapter 44 . 6/7
absolutely amazing story, even had me crying at some parts so all in all I would give this story 20 outa 10 good job
Gallifrey denizen chapter 1 . 5/23
shouldn't robin be nightwing by now?
Zacharybinx96 chapter 1 . 5/20
Absolutely loved reading this!
Truly great art. I'm so glad i found this
EX MARINE chapter 15 . 4/28
i love this side of raven its awesome
Suey-013 chapter 44 . 4/23
Damn, Kudos for the Story.
That was one of the most Depressing and Bittersweet Stories, alongside "Accidents Can Happens" by Foamsatmouth and "Amnesia" by Soulsurfer 2112
I think that in Chapter 38 you should let "The Beast" be free and cause some Bloodshed caused by the overwhelming Rage.

The sad thing is that the chances for the Sequel are abysmal...
God, I loved this so much! It was the perfect amount of cuteness, angst, and comedy. The ending was adorable and sweet and I loved it all so much!
akagami hime chan chapter 44 . 2/13
this was a beautiful story. Thank you
Supreme Divine Alpha CAT 137 chapter 9 . 1/8
Wow great
Jakeros chapter 25 . 12/29/2016
Way things stand, if they ever do "it" Raven will be lucky to limit the destruction only to Jump City.
Michael chapter 44 . 12/24/2016
Really good ending however I would have had Beast Boy propose again after they left in a special way. Then have Raven reject him again...
Emilia chapter 44 . 11/7/2016
Oh my gosh! I can't believe this story's over! I remember first starting this story over 3 years ago, and getting excited each time a new chapter was posted. I grew in love with this story, the first story I read on Fanfiction actually! So I just wanted to thank you for this amazing story that made me ship bbrae even more xD You're an amazing writer and I hope that you have a lot of success and happiness in your life!
Adrinsane chapter 44 . 9/16/2016
Ooh try out a "what if" scenario in which beast boy was the one that was shot mistakenly instead of raven!
Guest chapter 44 . 9/15/2016
I loved it! I've never expect an end like this but I like it, no, I love it! Thank you so much for write this! You make me fall in love with BBRAE again :). Sorry for my english XD.