Reviews for 21
Jupiter Queen chapter 6 . 4/24
I just started reading this story last night, and I’m already head over heels for it. Obviously, I’ve barely made a dent in the narrative—considering that I’m on chapter six out of forty-four!—but I’m enjoying where this is heading. You’ve done a great job of balancing these really dark elements (i.e. the possibility of Trigon’s return, the mayor possibly conspiring against Raven, etc.) with such lighthearted and fun moments (i.e. Beast Boy blackmailing Raven, their moped ride across town, etc.). Nothing feels too overwhelmingly dark, but it doesn't come across as goofy or unserious either.

I also really like the contrast between Robin’s spying on Raven and the mayor’s spying on Raven. With Robin, he’s doing it from a place of love and concern for Raven, but, with the mayor, it’s from a sinister and ominous place.

In just six chapters, you’ve provoked some serious thought from me about the Titans’ world: how the media perceives them, how the citizens perceive them, and how fine the line between being a hero and vigilante can be. I found myself fascinated by all these elements and wanted to bring them up to you!

All in all, I’m really looking forward to how the narrative further develops.
dpresley285 chapter 15 . 3/4
this is hands down the best chapter so far
Krusher chapter 44 . 1/4
Definitely one of my favorite BB/Rae fics. And I've read literally hundreds.
M.Lalonde chapter 44 . 7/7/2017
I crying for days and days... thanks for this history. And sorry, my english is poor... my mother tongue is spanish. Anyway, you have now a hispanic fan 3 3
moonshine chapter 44 . 6/7/2017
absolutely amazing story, even had me crying at some parts so all in all I would give this story 20 outa 10 good job
Gallifrey denizen chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
shouldn't robin be nightwing by now?
Zacharybinx96 chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
Absolutely loved reading this!
Guest chapter 44 . 5/10/2017
Truly great art. I'm so glad i found this
EX MARINE chapter 15 . 4/28/2017
i love this side of raven its awesome
Suey-013 chapter 44 . 4/23/2017
Damn, Kudos for the Story.
That was one of the most Depressing and Bittersweet Stories, alongside "Accidents Can Happens" by Foamsatmouth and "Amnesia" by Soulsurfer 2112
I think that in Chapter 38 you should let "The Beast" be free and cause some Bloodshed caused by the overwhelming Rage.

The sad thing is that the chances for the Sequel are abysmal...
Guest chapter 44 . 2/23/2017
God, I loved this so much! It was the perfect amount of cuteness, angst, and comedy. The ending was adorable and sweet and I loved it all so much!
akagami hime chan chapter 44 . 2/13/2017
this was a beautiful story. Thank you
Alpha CAT 137 chapter 9 . 1/8/2017
Wow great
Jakeros chapter 25 . 12/29/2016
Way things stand, if they ever do "it" Raven will be lucky to limit the destruction only to Jump City.
Michael chapter 44 . 12/24/2016
Really good ending however I would have had Beast Boy propose again after they left in a special way. Then have Raven reject him again...