Reviews for Harry's Big Brother
Jim chapter 7 . 2/12
good story and war is a waste and Harry and Khan are good characters to build on. Can you keep writing or have you abandoned this fan fiction story?
gginsc chapter 7 . 9/10/2020
Nice start. Pity you seem to have abandoned this. I will follow it in hopes of your return.
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 8/30/2020
This is wonderful
PrincessMagic chapter 7 . 6/3/2020
aww wow this is so good!
Lucifer-Sterling chapter 7 . 10/5/2019
i love the story so far
Ranmaleopard chapter 7 . 6/26/2019
This is just really interesting keep it up
Heart chapter 7 . 7/24/2018
Ooooh~
Heart chapter 1 . 7/24/2018
Oh dearie
Scarlet Dewdrops chapter 7 . 5/26/2018
I'm very interested to see where this is going, hope you haven't abandoned this.
Thanks for writing!
Larkscope chapter 7 . 10/23/2017
Oh this is so good. I really hope you continue it one day. What a unique take on Harry having a big brother and this crossover as well.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/14/2017
I dont know if you even remember where you were going with this fic, but I would love to see more. BigBrother!Khan is great, and his take on the Order and Voldemort is funny as hell.
Wrin chapter 7 . 9/5/2017
This looks like it could be incredibly interesting, especially if Khan decides to go into genetics at some point and creates a retro-virus or something that confers magic to the augments. They could then hide in the magical world or their own secret society after learning from the mages, thus delaying the Eugenics Wars of Star Trek canon by at least a generation. The ripples would be great fun!