Reviews for Hearts to Hearts
Chippers chapter 45 . 9/6
Definitely enjoyed this story. Love the relationship between Jack and Angel. I do wish you did more summarizing. You include a lot of stuff that's just repeating the episode. I'm doing a lot of skimming.
Chippers chapter 39 . 9/6
Interesting twist to give the Master that extra bit of a reason to be desperate. Also, interesting Angel's conversation with Jack about what she knew and what she feared.
Chippers chapter 26 . 9/5
I really do want to see a story where the Doctor meets Angel on Gallifrey and stays until he convinces her to go. ;-)
Chippers chapter 23 . 9/5
Have to say that making Martha the Doctor's companion seems like a name-only thing. It's Angel that's been close to her. Angel very obviously took the Doctor aside and gave him a talking to to invite Martha on board. She seems more like Angel's companion whatever they call her.
Nightingrave chapter 21 . 4/29
"Find a Smith" I get it! That's so cute, Angel getting a little hint of Mickey/Martha. You're an amazing author, you're so subtle sometimes that it scares me! xD
Nina3KPop chapter 15 . 2/3
It does seem like 11 never really has any eyebrows, doesn't it? I don't really mind that though, cause his eyes are gorgeous and Matt is definitely hot lol DT was attractive in a different way than MS but I'm not really sure in WHICH way
Silvermist99 chapter 15 . 10/5/2015
I absolutely love your stories, keep up the amazing work. I never realised that Matt Smith doesn't really have eyebrows before reading the authors note.
Khrystaline chapter 5 . 6/7/2015
This really has nothing to do with the chapter. I usually don't review because I love all of your time lady OC fics solo much that it seems silly to keep posting reviews that would all say the same thing "so amazing, looking forward to the next chapter" over and over I was wondering about the Criminal Minds OC fic you mentioned in your AN. I looked but couldn't find it on your profile and was just wondering if you haven't written it yet because once I saw the description I knew I'd love it.
Alois-sama chapter 2 . 4/17/2015
I really like the couple Angel/Doctor. I like so, the concept of Mating with the aspect of 'forever': two hearts for one person, and a magical Time Lady in add, his guardian angel, I really like this - have accepted the fact the Doctor love a lot of woman during the serial - Angel & Donna is so perfect too!

I'm just on The Runaway Bride, but yes, I'm totally in joy durig read this. The 10th incarnattion of Angel, I like her so much...and Tenth Doctor stay...perfect!
princess.astra chapter 34 . 4/4/2015
oh my god this is too cute i actually died like 5 times in the process of reading this, jeaaallloouuussyyy! I've been waiting for that scene since the sneak peak!
princess.astra chapter 33 . 4/4/2015
How fitting that the last sentence is an easter egg and i'm reading this on easter! Well anyway, I have been reading this whole series on a very long road trip but I wasn't able to review because I was using my tablet and I have no clue how to work this website on there, but i'm finally home on my laptop! SO I CAN FINALLY REVIEW! I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH. I really think it's my favorite dw ff yet! All the twists are so great and I never see them coming, especially the one in this chapter. I love how you've worked everything in, i love the fury of the time lord, and i'm SUPER excited to see the fury of the time lady. I never really cared for rose and martha is my favorite companion from the rtd era and I really love how angel is noticing how the doctor is comparing her to rose because that's my biggest problem with rtd. So thanks so much for that! But honestly i love everything about this story and i really think you have such an amazing talent. I'm glad you're sharing it with all of us!

Also, I am BEYOND EXCITED to get to read the parts with amy and rory, especially since they both have a special place in my heart and rory has been my favorite male companion so ahhh i'm just SO EXCITED TO READ
Ronin Kenshin chapter 45 . 4/2/2015
another great fic I love angel !great work
Squidtastik chapter 36 . 11/9/2014
OMG. Laughing. So hard. May. Be dying. I 3 Jack
Squidtastik chapter 34 . 11/9/2014
OMG. Jack clones running around! I'm laughing so hard cuz I can picture it so much. Jacks flirting with other jacks. I ship this so hard.
DRWfangirl chapter 6 . 10/22/2014
I totally missed the nurse companion the first time! But it made me so happy!