Reviews for Hearts to Hearts
DarthRushy chapter 38 . 2/22
Did you REALLY have to add that "oh ho ho" bit? Makes the Master look like Santa Claus.
DarthRushy chapter 37 . 2/22
Is the cavemen thing a reference to the very first Doctor Who serial?
ScrewLogicScrewYou chapter 36 . 2/4
My favorite chapter here EVER!
So the Doctor was peeking at Angel's bum? UGH I wish there was like a character ask sort of thing or something...
It would never happen, but if Angel, the Doctor, Jack, and Martha did a truth or dare or something, I would cry. I LOVE THIS STORY
Sherlockianyepguest chapter 28 . 1/28
Whenever I read the word tardiness in a DW fanfic, I automatically assume it is actually TARDISness, 'cos it just sounds like a Doctor Who term.
Sherlockianyepguest chapter 25 . 1/28
I don't have a Jersey accent, but I live in around mid- to north Jersey, so I GUEEESSSS thats close enough to NY to not cccooouunnttt? Oh, and did you just reference the Dramatic Song by Tobuscus?
Sherlockianyepguest chapter 23 . 1/28
OK, I have to ask, are you purposely putting all these Saxon bits in, or are they actually in the episodes? 'Cos I never noticed them before, but I can be a bit thick when it comes to TV shows and stuff. PM ME THIS
Sherlockianyepguest chapter 22 . 1/28
AHH FOR A MO, THE FROWNIES WERE BALANCING IT OUT, BUT THEN, THE SMILES EVERYWHERE!
Sherlockianyepguest chapter 20 . 1/28
AAAHHH! THERE ARE TOO MANY SMILES IN THIS A/N! GIVE ME SOME ANGST! I CAN'T TAKE THE HAPPINESS!
Sherlockianyepguest chapter 19 . 1/28
YES BUT AMY BECAME SPUNKY BECAUSE OF THE DOCTOR, SO SHE WOULDN'T BE AS SPUNKY AS SHE IS IF HE HAD LANDED IN RORY'S YARD, PLUS, RORY HAD PARENTS WHO WOULD NOTICE
Sherlockianyepguest chapter 18 . 1/28
Oh, can I mention that is you reply to any of my comments that you put my username in there? Sometimes I forgot what I asked and then I wouldn't be able to read the answer.
Sherlockianyepguest chapter 17 . 1/28
I was a red head as a babby, and my hair was short and curly, now its brown and gets darker as it goes up my head, and its a poofy bob :) My eyes have always been a deep, dark chocolate.
Sherlockianyepguest chapter 16 . 1/28
OK, let me clear this up, Hercules is the ROMAN version of the greek Heracles. I'M SARRY I JUST SAW THE NAME HERCULES AND HAD TO POINT IT OUT
Sherlockianyepguest chapter 14 . 1/27
HEY, I THINK MINE SHOULD FREAKING QUALIFY AS WEIRD! I DESERVE THAT TITLE, I TRY SO HARD FOR PEOPLE TO SEE MY TRUE WEIRDINESS, BUT NO ONE EVAH GIVES MY THAT TITLE! GAHHHHHHH! I WANNA BE, THE WEIRDEST, LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS, TO BE WEIRD IS MY REAL QUEST, TO CREEP YOU OUT IS MY CAUSE, I WILL TRAVEL, BETWEEN THE FANFICS, SEARCHING FAR AND WIDE, TO HELP PEOPLE, UNDERSTAND, HOW WEIRD I AM INSIDE!
Sherlockianyepguest chapter 11 . 1/27
Wait a sec, is River gonna hate her? I mean, it makes sense, 'cos she got Rose to like her, so there would be a bad thing in return, River to hate her, I mean, it would also be different from the other stories, and I am totally rambling now!
Sherlockianyepguest chapter 5 . 1/26
Oh wow, I just noticed that the Mastah was the one who told the army guys to shoot at the star..thingy...majig... OK I DON'T KNOW THE NAME