Reviews for Hearts to Hearts
Alois-sama chapter 2 . 4/17
I really like the couple Angel/Doctor. I like so, the concept of Mating with the aspect of 'forever': two hearts for one person, and a magical Time Lady in add, his guardian angel, I really like this - have accepted the fact the Doctor love a lot of woman during the serial - Angel & Donna is so perfect too!

I'm just on The Runaway Bride, but yes, I'm totally in joy durig read this. The 10th incarnattion of Angel, I like her so much...and Tenth Doctor stay...perfect!
princess.astra chapter 34 . 4/4
oh my god this is too cute i actually died like 5 times in the process of reading this, jeaaallloouuussyyy! I've been waiting for that scene since the sneak peak!
princess.astra chapter 33 . 4/4
How fitting that the last sentence is an easter egg and i'm reading this on easter! Well anyway, I have been reading this whole series on a very long road trip but I wasn't able to review because I was using my tablet and I have no clue how to work this website on there, but i'm finally home on my laptop! SO I CAN FINALLY REVIEW! I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH. I really think it's my favorite dw ff yet! All the twists are so great and I never see them coming, especially the one in this chapter. I love how you've worked everything in, i love the fury of the time lord, and i'm SUPER excited to see the fury of the time lady. I never really cared for rose and martha is my favorite companion from the rtd era and I really love how angel is noticing how the doctor is comparing her to rose because that's my biggest problem with rtd. So thanks so much for that! But honestly i love everything about this story and i really think you have such an amazing talent. I'm glad you're sharing it with all of us!

Also, I am BEYOND EXCITED to get to read the parts with amy and rory, especially since they both have a special place in my heart and rory has been my favorite male companion so ahhh i'm just SO EXCITED TO READ
Ronin Kenshin chapter 45 . 4/2
another great fic I love angel !great work
Squidtastik chapter 36 . 11/9/2014
OMG. Laughing. So hard. May. Be dying. I 3 Jack
Squidtastik chapter 34 . 11/9/2014
OMG. Jack clones running around! I'm laughing so hard cuz I can picture it so much. Jacks flirting with other jacks. I ship this so hard.
DRWfangirl chapter 6 . 10/22/2014
I totally missed the nurse companion the first time! But it made me so happy!
leelee1028 chapter 17 . 9/13/2014
Oh my friend is that way too. Her hair was black as a baby, blonde as a kid, and now it's dirty blonde.
Lost Lady of Time chapter 45 . 8/20/2014
You have no idea how happy your stories make me. I mean, you are a fantastic writer and I can follow your story lines very easily. Great job! And I intend to read more. :)
S.H.E.I.K chapter 14 . 7/28/2014
I'm really actually glad for someone to not make the OCs just immediately like Amy. I mean a amy is great and all, but it think they forget that she's not really the best person at heart to begin with, and it feel that they give her a little too much praise and forget about her beginning. I'm actually happy that Angel is going to have to work on her relationship with Amy... Though if I were Angel I would probably just punch Amy in the face... But then again I am a little overly aggressive...
Momochan77 chapter 45 . 7/14/2014
I LOOOOOOOVED this Story!
Maren the fangirl chapter 38 . 6/17/2014
Plass is also norwegian for place
Loveless150050 chapter 11 . 5/30/2014
Awwwwww!
DarthRushy chapter 38 . 2/22/2014
Did you REALLY have to add that "oh ho ho" bit? Makes the Master look like Santa Claus.
DarthRushy chapter 37 . 2/22/2014
Is the cavemen thing a reference to the very first Doctor Who serial?