Reviews for You Are My Dream
The Ghostly Minion chapter 14 . 7/23
I liked this story, despite its major flaw: no one tells Hermione anything until it's almost too late. Had Luna told Hermione promptly, as she did Harry, all of this could have been spared.

In fact, Hermione should have known before she even got on the Express. She had the extra books that told about Harry's story. Inconceivable that she wouldn't have related those things to her mum. That would have been the perfect time for Jean to tell her. Jean then could have made up a package of information and supporting documentation for Hermione to share with Harry.

TMG
The Ghostly Minion chapter 9 . 7/23
Complications are a bear and no one clues Hermione.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 6 . 7/23
Hermione is stumbling around the truth, but her mother or Luna has to talk her.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 5 . 7/23
SOMEBODY needs to spill the beans to Hermione.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 4 . 7/23
Plot thickens. So Harry needs to see Jean and maybe Gringotts. Luna needs to talk to Hermione SOON.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 3 . 7/23
Harry just doesn't want to blurt it out and I think it's the right choice, given the time. Hermione gets her shot tomorrow anyway.

Harry and Ginny ending gets rid of one complication.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 7/23
I'm not certain about this. Soul Bonds are weird sorts of things. From the first chapter, I got the idea that Hermione and Draco are intimate, not a bad supposition as she's about 22 and he's around that age too. Odds are that Harry hasn't yet though.

I imagine that you won't have something simple like a registry at the Ministry to confirm this. In fact bonds have their drawbacks. LeQuin's Healing Hermione: id 12315670 is the best story I know which really takes an analytical look at the concept.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 7/23
Scary dream, even if it is anti-canonical. Clearly they have some sort of bond, which they will have to figure out.

Sora Loves Rain chapter 14 . 7/19/2015
Such a cute story:)
Inferius1957 chapter 14 . 2/6/2014
This was a very well thought out n written story.
I'll add it to my Zombie proof vault.

]-)
NhaTrang chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
Because, in the real world, two couples break up, the partners get together with the other partners the same night, everyone finds out about it the night after that, and they're all happy about it. Riiiiiiight. Buh-bye.
NhaTrang chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
You know, it's seriously jarring when at the end of each and every chapter, there are giant boldfaced caps saying "SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?! HUH?! HUH?!" and whining and pleading for reviews. So okay. Here's one. Stop doing it.
R. Howard Lawrence chapter 11 . 5/27/2013
Maybe in the movies, Draco was no wheres near as pleasant in the books, even after Hogwarts I think Hermione would remember all of the insults hexing and actual attempts to harm her not withstanding the six year attack that he implemented and Hermione unwittingly abetted due to her irrational anger at Harry over a book and his insistence that Draco was trying something. and don't forget the attempts on Dumbledore's life that nearly cost the lives of Katie and Ron that he engineered. All in all Draco was an evil and vicious kid that grew into a danger to everyone even if he couldn't kill Dumbledore, his actions would have caused many injuries and deaths, plus he is in the HBP a marked death eater and no criminal organization gives out tattoos to anyone who wants them they have to earn them, so think; what did Draco have to do to earn his mark. The Snape as a good guy argument doesn't hold much water either if you think about it. "Oh Voldie, do me a favor, I like this girl so can you kill her husband and kid but spare her for me?"
Misguided Ghost1 chapter 14 . 5/16/2013
My one word to describe this story: beautiful.
ReaderandWriterGirl chapter 14 . 4/13/2013
Aww I liked this story... Good job! :)