Reviews for You Are My Dream
Inferius1957 chapter 14 . 2/6/2014
This was a very well thought out n written story.
I'll add it to my Zombie proof vault.

]-)
Kittencat3 chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
Because, in the real world, two couples break up, the partners get together with the other partners the same night, everyone finds out about it the night after that, and they're all happy about it. Riiiiiiight. Buh-bye.
Kittencat3 chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
You know, it's seriously jarring when at the end of each and every chapter, there are giant boldfaced caps saying "SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?! HUH?! HUH?!" and whining and pleading for reviews. So okay. Here's one. Stop doing it.
R. Howard Lawrence chapter 11 . 5/27/2013
Maybe in the movies, Draco was no wheres near as pleasant in the books, even after Hogwarts I think Hermione would remember all of the insults hexing and actual attempts to harm her not withstanding the six year attack that he implemented and Hermione unwittingly abetted due to her irrational anger at Harry over a book and his insistence that Draco was trying something. and don't forget the attempts on Dumbledore's life that nearly cost the lives of Katie and Ron that he engineered. All in all Draco was an evil and vicious kid that grew into a danger to everyone even if he couldn't kill Dumbledore, his actions would have caused many injuries and deaths, plus he is in the HBP a marked death eater and no criminal organization gives out tattoos to anyone who wants them they have to earn them, so think; what did Draco have to do to earn his mark. The Snape as a good guy argument doesn't hold much water either if you think about it. "Oh Voldie, do me a favor, I like this girl so can you kill her husband and kid but spare her for me?"
Misguided Ghost1 chapter 14 . 5/16/2013
My one word to describe this story: beautiful.
ReaderandWriterGirl chapter 14 . 4/13/2013
Aww I liked this story... Good job! :)
Daerwin45 chapter 12 . 4/7/2013
This is not going to go well why Draco crap...
Bullshit chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
Draco hated her guts, tortured her...

Draco lovers leave.
mbaby45 chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
Thank god Draco talk some sense in her,though I understand what she going through. Hopefully her,Harry and her mom work it out and everything works out. Good job.
nymlover chapter 10 . 4/4/2013
good story so far well done
mbaby45 chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
So wait Lily and Jean knew each other and made arrangement to have their children married each other? Wow. Glad Jean didn't tell them and want them to be in love with each other than just married with no love,though eventually they probably will. Oooh they kiss. I have no more to said after that. Good job.
mbaby45 chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
Aww. Glad they together,though Harry still have to tell her about them being engaged and everything. I like Draco in this story. He kinder and sweet and I love that he sacrifices his relationship for true love. Sad but so sweet. Good job.
mbaby45 chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
I love the beginning of the chapter just make me smile that they happy.
Glad she happy for Draco and Ginny though it might be awkward if they ever go on double dates, but I doubts it. I wonder what the problem with Ginny? Good job.
mbaby45 chapter 8 . 4/4/2013
Well least she knows half of it though he still needs to tell her the rest before she finds out another way and that could be bad.
mbaby45 chapter 9 . 4/4/2013
Wow he has to married her or they lose their memories or go insane. Well that one way to get a man to marry a woman. Lol. I'm hoping it goes smoothly and she doesn't find out another way.