Reviews for Three Days
EsmeraldCullen02 chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
Charles is a stupid, but i love The chapter...

Carlisle and Esme are my favorite twilight Couple...
EsmeraldCullen02 chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
Ohhh Carlisle and Esme are so cute... 3
EsmeraldCullen02 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Ohh my god i love this storie
ILoveRobPattinson chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
Oh, my goodness! That was one of the heart-warming stories I've read! I love how Carlisle expresses his emotions and doesn't feel the need to hold back! Esme... poor Esme... I wish she didn't have to go through that, but she's so brave! Their love is everlasting!
IdPattThat chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
Still sweet. Thanks for sharing. XOXO
Alice Villalpando chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
i loved the story!
When I find a good story I feel sorry when it ends... But that's better that a not finished story.
thanks for writting this... and sharing :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Thank you, really nice story!
Cris.P.C chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
OMG. OH MY GOD! THIS WAS SO INCREDIBLE AMAZING AWESOME BEAUTIFUL PERFECT! Oh, God, that f****** b****** Evenson! I would kill him! That monster! Such a #¡&%$! Arg, I wish Carlisle could have hurt him more x( That scene killed me, Esme on the floor covered with blood… Oh, my Goodness, Carlisle and I almost died then x( But I loved the whole story was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT, It couldn't be better, it's PERFECT! I CANT'T BELIEVE YOU DON'T HAVE MORE REVIEWS! Congratulations, you have such a amazing talent - THANKS, THANKS, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, THANKS A LOT for writing this and sharing it with us all! D Couldn't you write an epilogue or something, please? I wish I could read more... Oh, I'm sorry, I'm so insatiable... XD When I find a good story I feel sorry when it ends... But that's better that a not finished story ;) Thanks again :)
Cris.P.C chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
TOTALLY AWESOME. MADE ME WANNA CRY, REALLY. OMG, THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST A.H. I EVER READ! I NEED MORE… x)
Cris.P.C chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
BRAVISIMO! :D I love it, I can't wait to read the rest! So deep, so beautiful, so... amusing, as well x) Oh, I love it so much... You have a gift, seriously! ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
Bravo! Bravo! I loved how Carlisle was so in love with Esme from the start. And sure, the scene with Charles was a little dramatic. But it for the story line perfectly. Great story.