Reviews for In The Saviour's Arms
LilithL2 chapter 2 . 4/4
Snow needed somebody to tell her off!
B*tch!
killling the other grandmother!
you couldn't handle being the other one?!
LilithL2 chapter 3 . 4/4
;) nice story! congratulations!
ShadowCub chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
WTH? I mean when did Regina get this pitiful buying girl scout cookies ect?
Where is the Cora angst?
hogwart lady chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
aww I loved it keep going I am adding this to my fave list and adding it to my follow list
AlexandriaVE chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
Very sweet and funny!
AlexandriaVE chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Beautiful!
Johanna chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
What a lovely story! I wish Emma would be thinking like that in the actual show. The end with Henry is adorable, funny and very cute :)
LOCISVU chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
Henry approves!WOOHOO!
dominicqueShizuma chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
Cute!
Thanks for sharing!
thedeutschbag chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
Haha Henry is awesome :D

Regina is soooo damn adorable when she's trying to do good things and Emma's just so sweet about it..I really love it! (:

Update, please! ;)

xx
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
Hahahah! LOVE Henry's reaction! Nice! Though I like Snow, you TOTALLY hit the nail on the head with the whole self-righteous thing. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Korderoo chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
Oh man! It's a great ending but I wanted more! I am really glad Henry gave his all-important blessing. Thanks for a great story!
lilbit1016 chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
Loved it...Henry is so cute in this story :)
karjens44 chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
This gave me so many warm fuzzies. I loved it and loved how Emma stayed by Regina... and the Charming getting one-upped at the bake sale hah.

One technical note. I hope you dont mind...When you have a scene change like when it switched from Reginas house in the morning to Emma at lunch...or the change from kissing on the couch to waking upthe next morning...if you could put some sort of break such as SQSQSQ. or something that would help with continuity. At any rate...I loved this!
LastVerse chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
AAAHHHH!

I love this, especially all of Regina's attempts be good! I can just imagine her with armfuls of puppies or surrounded by red velvet cupcakes