Reviews for Rude Awakening
mara-isamoose chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
*FALLS TO KNEES AND SCREAMS UP AT THE HEAVENS AS RAIN POURS DOWN* WHY ARE YOUR STORIES SO DAMN GOOD?! THEY HURT SO MUCH JUST GODDAMN
Dead fangirl chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Frick why did you do this now I'm so sad wuhhhhhhh
But beautiful. I love the way you write.
Aranna Undomiel chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Geesh, thanks for making me feel just as breathless as poor Sammy ;P The ending was really touching. For a moment there I thought the show's writer got it, but than they had to destroy the brothers new formed bond and purpose in the episodes that came after...such a waste really...
sniperbob18 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Wow that's sad, I wonder how this season is going to end - They really don't have the luck. They can start a list of all the ways they have nearly died or have died (specially the groundhog day episode).
AlElizabeth chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Good fic. Love the caring!Dean. Keep up the great work!
FioraThePendragon chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Type your review here...
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Well done! Enjoyed every moment from beginning to end. Thanks for the awesome read.
Selene467 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Well finally, finally I got to reading this one-shot of yours. I've been staring at it for a week already, desperate to read it cause something was up with Sam and Dean was finding out and I had no idea what was going on because I hadn't watched the episode yet. So I only got as far as reading the summary and the bit of info at the beginning, but I had to restrain myself from actually reading it.

Now finally I found the time, place and courage to watch the remainder of the episodes I still had to watch, I waited with a few because I noticed this huge gap in episode releases was coming up and thank god I waited with watching or I'd have been stuck in that gap with no episodes and a big 'what the heck is going to happen next' feeling.

So I've seen all the way through episode 17 now and finally got to reading this one-shot and Damn is it good or is it good! Better, it's brilliant, it's fantastic. I could so see this happening in the next episode. I loved how it started with Dean's favorite dream and his thought process on why his dream was turning into something so horrible, cause it brought the focus back on something that's clearly been pushed aside, Dean's time in Purgatory. Now I know they can't drag that mess on the entire time, but a few hints here and there that Dean is still suffering his own darn shit would have been appreciated, so I absolutely loved how you wrote that part with Dean rethinking his recovery from Purgatory.

And then there is Sammy, sorry I mean Sam. The episodes had already freaked me out from the first cough in the car that produced blood to his coughing fits in the next, his frantic mission to wash away the blood in the sink before Dean noticed and you just went ahead and showed what it could become, how bad it could become, what we MIGHT expect to happen in coming episodes. Even if it doesn't turn out in canon as you wrote it here, I love you for writing this gorgeous one-shot. Sam's panic, heck his near hyperventilation was so well done and Dean was brilliant in taking care of Sam.

Also I love love love your attention for detail. The simplest thing like Dean abandoning his robe for the sake of getting to Sam faster and to avoid a bitch-face from Sam as well. Everything is perfect. Thank you for another wonderful read.

Oh and whilst we're on the topic, how are your other stories coming along? I just finished reading the last update of New Year, Old Habits and I'm also eagerly awaiting and update on Busy Signal and I'm super eager for you to start the Deaf 'verse soon.

Oh and I don't know if you've seen episode 17 yet so I'll refrain from spoiling anything, but I just have to tell you I could totally relate to Sam's near hyperventilation in this one-shot cause I nearly hyperventilated while watching episode 17.

Alright that wraps this review up. Thanks again, I love your stories and never bore of reading them, in fact I sometimes even have difficulty reading other people's Supernatural stories because I'm so used to reading your wonderful style. Subconsciously I'm comparing everything to your writing XD You're amazing!

Greetz Selene467
Darkus Starlara chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Wow! You made me want to start watching spn again (I gave up somewhere during s4, when brothers started to become less and less like themselves). Thnx for the wonderful story!
Aerotes chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
This.

It needs to be canon.

That is all.
mandancie chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
oh wow! this was really good. I really enjoyed reading this! :)
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Well that was totally sad. I have a really bad feeling about this whole storyline. I wish that Sammy would tell Dean he's sick before it gets to this point. But being a viewer of the show since the very first episode. I know my stubborn but oh so loveable boys. I know he won't tell his big brother till it's too late. Excellent job!
ElizaT chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
D
*_*
Só espero que ele não morra. Novamente.
Porquê venhamos e convenhamos...
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Wonderful tag to this episode.
I love how you wrote Dean as he knew Sam was in trouble even while dreaming.
I know that Sam didn't want Dean to know about the coughing and blood, so I'm glad he did call to his big brother when he was in trouble.
You did a great job writing the brothers.
Thanks for sharing your story with us.
71 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »