Reviews for Rude Awakening
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Wonderful tag to this episode.
I love how you wrote Dean as he knew Sam was in trouble even while dreaming.
I know that Sam didn't want Dean to know about the coughing and blood, so I'm glad he did call to his big brother when he was in trouble.
You did a great job writing the brothers.
Thanks for sharing your story with us.
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Awesome story very heartfelt.
mb64 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Oh so very good!

myapplemonkey chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
awe, that was really sweet, and I love how they both knew the other would make fun of them for being kind of girly in other circumstances, but they just didn't care. and they're so close! :D I love that, especially. :) loved it, as always. :3
Mindy chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Brilliant story! This is probably one of the best ones I've read so far that deals with the issue of Dean finding out about Sam coughing up blood. Though personally, I think it will probably take Sam getting injured somehow on a hunt for the truth to come out. Maybe in next week's episode something will happen so Dean will find out. Also, I really love your theory that Cas wouldn't be able to help heal Sam of any afflictions related to the trials. Honestly, I wouldn't be at all surprised if something like that were to actually happen in the show. Given that the spell Sam recited at the end of the trial was in enchocian and we don't actually have it translated yet, I'd say something like that is highly likely.
deanssammy chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Omg. Love it. Sad,beautiful story ,poor sam.
TheButterflyCurse996 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Awesome story, thanks.
dashipper chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Awwwwww...the angst! I could feel the emotions from both Dean and Sam. I hope that they will play out something like this on the show. Thanks for sharing : )
goldfishie1 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Sammy! My poor muffin. I want to hug him so much. And awesome big brother Dean!
AshleyMarie84 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Now THIS is what I would kill to see on the show!

I love how you intertwined Dean's dream with reality. Very clever way to get him to realize not all is well with Sam. As always you write Dean taking care of Sam beautifully!
ed0dbfam chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
hhaha i always wait until you post something new and you please me every time! i love your stories... keep 'em coming! ;)

p.s. hope you're doing well and all's good at your end! :D
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I would love this to happen when Dean finds out in the show but I won't hold my breath! XD
SayLo chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Thank you for writing and sharing, it was an awesome one! As always from you it is all golden.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
elektra56765: It is wonderfully written :) I'd actually love to see that in the show!
SayLo chapter 1 . 3/11/2013