Reviews for Rude Awakening
zekeschance chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Well, I was secretly hoping you would write a story while you were on vacation, and whoa girlfriend! This was amazing. I could picture every action when Dean opened Sam's door (I'm still not used to them in separate rooms)and saw Sam and blood everywhere. Wonderful descriptions and so poignant. Just really top notch. Thanks so much!
hotshow chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
This story was great. Thank you.
judyann chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Love love love love love! OK did I say that enough. Amazing story! Love it!
lillelouis chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Why does it sound like he's really trying to convince himself?
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
AWESOME! Absolutely loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
ImmortalWinchesters: I haven't been reading enough Supernatural fanfics lately and when I got an
email that said you wrote a new one and read the intriguing description I had
to read it! It was fantastic! Thanks for that!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
howlingwindofthestorm: It's a good story!
Loved it! chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Would love the show to give us something like this but we know they won't! Just loved how Sammy's condition invaded Dean's sexy dreams, showing how tuned into his little brother he is! And loved how Sam was totally honest with Dean and drew the support and comfort he needed from him and also promising Dean how they would both get through ... together.
sammynanci chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I believe in you ... OMG! I am shedding tears for this! It was tender and moving yet frighteningly close to what can happen so I'm scared I do not know if I can survive a very dramatic season finale. I have both but so afraid for Sammy, xd, hopefully this time Castiel count for something and save the two (because if something happens to Sam for these tests will not know that Dean could not live with the guilt) Great job , Marianna, thanks
cold kagome chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
aww.. poor sammy and is freaking out..aww love when he over protective... happy that hug sammy.. they need it..
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Oh wow. Very good. But - wow.
cappy712 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Damn that was heartbreaking. Wow, just the thought of what Sam is going to be going through. Hoping it's not as bad as this but heck it's Supernatural so it's probably gonne be worse right.

Thank you for sharing.
Riathe Mai chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
That was incredible; and, as usual, exactly the kind of brotherly moment so many of us are hoping to see. I'm glad it's Sam who will have to face the trials, because I have missed the Dean who will blaze his path, and watch his back, and ease his last, impossible steps this season. I'm hoping for an epic Samwise/Frodo I-can't-carry-it-for-you-but-I-can-carry-you type ending, and as usual, your story would feed so beautifully in to that.
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Glad that Dean wasn't angry with Sam for keeping it to himself. Excellent story. Thanks for writing
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »