Reviews for The Thief and the Pirate
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
loved!
MaraJade4S chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
I'm glad it's Hook and Emma to go, although I had no doubts about that :D I'm curios to see more of Neverland and what might happen to Henry there. Because I'm sure there'll be a catch :p
WinchesterSmile chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
oh my God I loved everything about this chapter, especially the hook and emma parts. and I really liked how you resolved the whole "neal" thing :D
CandyJMF chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
Looooooooooooooooooove it! I am so excited! They are heading to Neverland! I can't wait for the show to take us there as well! I love the way you describe it! I thought perhaps there was still something there with Neal and Emma, but obviously she is head over er boots for Hook, or should I say Killian? I love that name, yay!
Lisa1972 chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
Oh this is good. I just have one question. What was the black tunnel that Hook went into?
clarkLover1 chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
Oh my gosh
Maiqu20 chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
Love this so much!
Angels-heart1 chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
Great chapter! Loved it! Can't wait to read more.
phnxgrl chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
I loved this chapter. I loved how Henry has been inducted into the Lost boys. I loved how in Storybrooke Emma and Bae argue over who should go to Neverland with Hook. Please continue.
AMiserableLove chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
Ughhh that damn crocodile! Killian you listen to me...don't you DARE do anything that stupid imp of a man says!

You are killing me here. I'm freaking out.

And poor MM my heart breaks for her.

I'm loving the way you write these two, their dialogue felt very real to me at the end of this chapter! :)
AMiserableLove chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
UGHHHHHH! YOU!

I wanted to catch up on this fic, but because I couldn't remember where I left off I decided just to read the entire thing again.

AND OH MY FEELS. I remember melting the first time I read the end of this chapter. Something about vulnerable Emma (especially vulnerable Emma turning to Hook for comfort) really just kills me. So I'm currently in the middle of a car dealership waiting on my car having a feels attack...thanks a lot.

But seriously, thank you! ;)
WinchesterSmile chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
afgshjgkdhg so exciting! cant wait to see them in neverland!
Honeydewmelon56 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
squee :) this was so cute!
scifigrl10 chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
Please continue soon! I love Captain Swan!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
LOVE IT! And ONce Upon A Time was super interesting!
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »