Reviews for The Thief and the Pirate
snoopykid chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
nicely written!
phnxgrl chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
I loved this chapter. I loved how Emma protected her mother from Regina and Henry is magical. Too Cool! Please continue.
anonymous chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
Oh, my shipper heart! I can't wait for this to be updated again!
Huntress3419 chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
love it!
GOTTA LOVE YOUR SHIPS chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
love what you did with the protection spell , Amazing chapter
Lisa1972 chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
*giggle* OMG! She killed Magic! *VBG* Excellent chapter! & I want her to tie Hook up in the good way!
PeaceHeather chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
Exquisite. The build up of tension - the good kind - between him and Emma is just delicious. The surprise for both Hook and Rumpel was excellent, and the moment between Henry and Regina was achingly sweet.

Emma's not losing her head, though, which is also great - she knows Hook is holding something back, but she's waiting to see what it is instead of automatically assuming it's bad (even though in this case it is, she's still trusting him a tiny bit).

Excellent chapter.
WinchesterSmile chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
ooooh so exciting! cant wait to see how you resolve this killing henry thing :)
PeaceHeather chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
A shame that he couldn't tell her, but then neither one of them has a whole pile of reasons to trust the other - even if they do care for one another. Love isn't trust; it just requires trust to deepen. Hopefully they'll be able to work on that.

This story is really excellent and I can't believe I'd forgotten to "follow" it before now. Pleasantly surprised to see two new chapters, though!
PeaceHeather chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
I'm really glad to see this chapter, because Emma *does* have a hell of a lot on her plate, and having Hook not be one of the many pulls on her attention has to be a huge relief for her.
brookemopolitan chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
Conflict! SO MUCH CONFLICT. now with that photo? *hides in a corner rocking* #shipperproblems

you're so damn convincing, woman!
Lisa1972 chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
He is going to tell her about the deal isn't he? Cause Emma will *kill* Gold for that shit!
MaraJade4S chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
Oh, oh. I sure hope he tells her the truth and work a battleplan together. I'd like to see them working stealthily together.
Huntress3419 chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
love it!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
No no hook don't do nothing to Henry! please... that shall break her... tell her!
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »