Reviews for The Thief and the Pirate
Lyn Harkeran chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I love Captain Swan and this is an excellent start! I can't wait to read more!
wordsmith-storyweaver chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Since I haven't personally read or heard anything explaining how they found the ship, I think your take on it is lovely! And it's kind of hilarious that she takes his hook... again.
Songbook12 chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
i like it
naiariddle chapter 14 . 4/30/2013
I love the final. I love every chapter of your story.

You show a thing that I always think about regina, that she see henry a lot like a possession who only could love her, and she don't see that henry is a great boy with a great heart and the skill to love, she almost look it like a bad thing.

Please continue soon, I need to know what is going with emma and killian
Mandee chapter 14 . 4/29/2013
OH. MY. GOD. That was the best fan fiction I have EVER read, I feel like I have just watched the show! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write a sequel! When you do, let me know my instagram is once_upon_a_timer . PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL!
Nevars-Using-Ma-Acount Againzz chapter 14 . 4/19/2013
LOVE THIS!
CupCakeConundrum chapter 14 . 4/19/2013
N'awww, that was a rather adorable ending:) For a second I genuinely thought you were gonna kill Tinkerbell, and I'm really glad you didn't :) 'll be looking forward to the sequel x x

*HannaH*
Xarrya chapter 14 . 4/16/2013
AH WHAT A SEQUAL! AHHHH! YAY! Can't wait! Great job with this lovely story!
Xarrya chapter 13 . 4/16/2013
OH my God they are adorable and I love how you handled Rumple and Neal. That's the truth if Neal is going to be in Rumple's life he's going to need to learn how to make Neal another Belle in his life. He has to do good by Neal and Belle otherwise he's just going to lose Neal again.

Killian always being the gentlemen and adorable.
Xarrya chapter 12 . 4/16/2013
Oh man emotional chapter. Yep you hit it right now the nail for some reason Rumple is the best when he is with Belle. No one else makes him want to be the best he can be. I love Belle.
Xarrya chapter 11 . 4/16/2013
GAH HENRY! NO! I'm crying.
Xarrya chapter 10 . 4/16/2013
YAY! Emma saved Tinkerball. All is good in the world. Everyone is safe, for now!
Xarrya chapter 9 . 4/16/2013
AHHHH you killed TInkerbell. That is so sad. Cries.
Xarrya chapter 8 . 4/16/2013
Oh this is really interesting. Stupid Neal what even. You're not thinking. I love that you added from Peter Pan where it got warming when he was back. Seriously love this story.
Auream Lucem chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
Lovely ending honey. My happiness with it surpasses my sadness that it is over. But that is likely because of the promised sequel. :) I'm really looking forward to it. :D
264 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »