Reviews for The Thief and the Pirate
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
Awesome ending! Glad to see we have a sequel and more of the lovely duo! I love them and am excited to see how their romance survives the turmoil. :)
onetreefan chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
Love this with the cliffy ending! can't wait for the sequel!
phnxgrl chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
I loved this ending. With Regina and Gold brewing trouble on the horizon. Emma and Killian are deeply in love and barely acknowledge it. I loved how Henry is leaving the hospital and Neal is moving to Storybrooke! Kudos for a Excellent Romp!
Lisa1972 chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
GAH! A SEQUAL? *faints*...ok, no doing that on Monday's! I got a whole week to work...try doing it on a Friday or Saturday or even a Sunday! :)

OMG! This is excellent! I can't wait for the sequal & now I get to reread this! & Regina can never just let shit be can she? Then she wonders why no one loves her...
MaraJade4S chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
Very nice ending. Everyone seems accepting, but I dread what Regina and Rumple are planning. I'd like to see some interaction with the Charmings as well. Might be fun :))
Maiqu20 chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
Love this so much! Can't wait for the sequel
WinchesterSmile chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
ASDFHJDKSLHJKSHAJKHJKLAHJKDSH PERFECTION! this chapter was amazing! All the Captain Swan moments, henry being ok, Mary Margaret going all "mom" on Emma, even neal, it was great!

Really looking forward to the possible sequel! :)
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
Fantastic update!
onetreefan chapter 13 . 4/9/2013
Just read this from beginning to current and I love it! More soon please!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
Great chapter! If I were Emma, I'd be pissed at rumple top. I don't even like Neal and I think he deserves more than that. Gah I love killian and Emma and they way you write them. Please update soon!
DoubleDee068 chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
...I love this story!
Huntress3419 chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
love it
Angels-heart1 chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
Great chapter, loved it! Can't wait to read more. Glad Gold helped, Still don't trust him, lol.
wolfcub004 chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
Wow i am really sad to have this ending but everything is wrapping up nicely
phnxgrl chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
Great Confrontational Chapter. I loved how Gold was confronted by Emma after he removed the curse on Henry. I loved the confrontation between Father and Son. Please continue.
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »