Reviews for The Thief and the Pirate
Xarrya chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
Oh man that was intense. I like the idea of Tink leading Bae to our world. Hook finding out that Bae is the son of his crocodile. I was a little confused when you started doing Henry's point of view but once i knew it was Henry I knew what was going on. This story is amazing. Can't wait to keep reading it.
Xarrya chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
Oh my! This story just keeps getting better and better. I love the transition between Bae in Neverland and present day. I think you are doing the most amazing job at writing this story! Top notch. It is so good. I can't stop reading it!
Xarrya chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
Oh man that was intense! I love this because for so long this is how I thought the story was going to pan out. I love this! I'm glad Hook finally told Emma what was going on. Of course, she overreacted. That's is what Emma does. Now they need to go to Neverland! YAY!
Xarrya chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
Oh now Regina and Rumple are both out for blood. Regina is not going to like Rumple hiring someone to kill her son. I what is going to happen there. Emma's feelings are showing even though she isn't admitting to them. Ha. Hook and Emma are being really cute though.
Xarrya chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
OH man this is how I originally saw the show unfolding. Rumple wanting to hurt Henry. I like that he is trying to use Hook to do his dirty work for him. People always trying to get Hook to do their dirty work. I'm interested to see what happens and what did just happen there at the end? She ended up in his bed?
Xarrya chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Aw! I liked this chapter. Back when I liked Tamara, lol. I still wish she would have been a sweetheart but no! I like Hook in your story. He is very caring. Hook holding Emma so adorable.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
It's been weeks and we still don't know how they found the ship. I am so sad that they didn't have a scene like this in the show. This would have been nice. I'm excited to read more. Thank you for writing a scene we should have gotten. Poor Colin breaking his leg.
AnimeRose93 chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
Tis the end of one story but another opens, can't wait or the sequel...btw as I blush, I can say this pairing is difficult o write if it isnt in M is it? Or do a lot of fanfics of captain swan seem to be m to me
.? Not a bad thing but just an observation, lol
Angels-heart1 chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
Great story! I loved it. Sucks about Regina and Rumple though. Just can't leave well enough alone!
clarabella wandering chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
Awesome! Absolutely enjoyed the ending, simply beautiful. Hmm, welll, M's not my fave rating, but, whatever. Sure, I'll keep an eye out! You're a talented writer, never forget!
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
Awesome ending! Glad to see we have a sequel and more of the lovely duo! I love them and am excited to see how their romance survives the turmoil. :)
onetreefan chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
Love this with the cliffy ending! can't wait for the sequel!
phnxgrl chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
I loved this ending. With Regina and Gold brewing trouble on the horizon. Emma and Killian are deeply in love and barely acknowledge it. I loved how Henry is leaving the hospital and Neal is moving to Storybrooke! Kudos for a Excellent Romp!
Lisa1972 chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
GAH! A SEQUAL? *faints*...ok, no doing that on Monday's! I got a whole week to work...try doing it on a Friday or Saturday or even a Sunday! :)

OMG! This is excellent! I can't wait for the sequal & now I get to reread this! & Regina can never just let shit be can she? Then she wonders why no one loves her...
MaraJade4S chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
Very nice ending. Everyone seems accepting, but I dread what Regina and Rumple are planning. I'd like to see some interaction with the Charmings as well. Might be fun :))
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »