Reviews for The Thief and the Pirate
Maiqu20 chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
Love this so much! Can't wait for the sequel
WinchesterSmile chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
ASDFHJDKSLHJKSHAJKHJKLAHJKDSH PERFECTION! this chapter was amazing! All the Captain Swan moments, henry being ok, Mary Margaret going all "mom" on Emma, even neal, it was great!

Really looking forward to the possible sequel! :)
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
Fantastic update!
onetreefan chapter 13 . 4/9/2013
Just read this from beginning to current and I love it! More soon please!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
Great chapter! If I were Emma, I'd be pissed at rumple top. I don't even like Neal and I think he deserves more than that. Gah I love killian and Emma and they way you write them. Please update soon!
DoubleDee068 chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
...I love this story!
Huntress3419 chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
love it
Angels-heart1 chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
Great chapter, loved it! Can't wait to read more. Glad Gold helped, Still don't trust him, lol.
wolfcub004 chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
Wow i am really sad to have this ending but everything is wrapping up nicely
phnxgrl chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
Great Confrontational Chapter. I loved how Gold was confronted by Emma after he removed the curse on Henry. I loved the confrontation between Father and Son. Please continue.
Ouat-in-vampirediaries chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
Love this story! I would love to see a sequel, one where Emma is pregnant!
WinchesterSmile chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
ahhh I loved it! I'm so glad henry's ok, and I was squealing at all the cute Emma/Killian moments! I'm a bit sad that it's going to end soon, but it's been a great story and i can't wait to see how you wrap it up! :)
Lisa1972 chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
OMG! That was adorable! The ending that is...& one more chapter? Is that gonna be up this week? Cause once it ends, it means that I get to reread it! :)
Maiqu20 chapter 13 . 4/8/2013