Reviews for The Thief and the Pirate
Ouat-in-vampirediaries chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
Love this story! I would love to see a sequel, one where Emma is pregnant!
WinchesterSmile chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
ahhh I loved it! I'm so glad henry's ok, and I was squealing at all the cute Emma/Killian moments! I'm a bit sad that it's going to end soon, but it's been a great story and i can't wait to see how you wrap it up! :)
Lisa1972 chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
OMG! That was adorable! The ending that is...& one more chapter? Is that gonna be up this week? Cause once it ends, it means that I get to reread it! :)
Maiqu20 chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
Love this so much! Ohh Killiaan
CSI Encyclopedia chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
Awesome!
PeaceHeather chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
Ahh. Everything about this scene was lovely.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
Awww so cool.
Auream Lucem chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
I love this chapter honey. Well done. But I'm sad that we're so close to the end. ;( You have done a fantastic job darling, and I can't wait to read the next chapter. :)
MaraJade4S chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
I love this chapter. Everything is alright now. We just need to have Emma say the L word and we're good :D
cigarettemetaphor chapter 13 . 4/7/2013
This chapter was vaguely haphazard but you totally pulled it off. Also Killian holding her back with his hook in her belt loop was adorable and funny for some reason.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/7/2013
So many emotions in one chapter! Ugh, the feels! Seriously, your writing is absolutely amazing :)
clarkLover1 chapter 13 . 4/7/2013
awww what a way to end it! So cute!
Angels-heart1 chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
Hmmmm, Not sure I trust Rumple. Great chapter, can't wait to read more.
Auream Lucem chapter 12 . 4/4/2013
Amazing, amazing, amazing! Loved this chapter sweetie. Killian comforting Emma was adorable. Update soon please. :)
WinchesterSmile chapter 12 . 4/4/2013
ashdjdksahlgfjklhsg it was perfect! the killian/emma moments were so sweet and I love how you're bringing everyone together once again. great chapter!
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »