Reviews for Undisclosed Desires
MaddyeTrager chapter 21 . 1/7
If you plan to update or abandon your stories, can you let me know?
HazelNut85 chapter 23 . 12/13/2020
I truly love this story. I hope you can find it in your heart to continue it, so we can see how Jax reacts to the truth. I love them together and i love your writing style. Hope to hear from you soon!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/8/2020
this story is so good! i hope you continue it 3
Icy eyed Angel chapter 23 . 11/15/2020
Your story is awesome! Pls update it! Can't wait to see Jax reaction when he finds out and the reconcil. of dana with her brother and dad! This last chapter was amazing
bostongirl527 chapter 23 . 9/3/2020
This SOA FF is the best ive read. Disappointing that you dont seem to be continuing. You mentioned that you thought people lost interest. I cant imagine that being the case with this story it might be more like they just forgot because the updates are far apart. Anyway I hope you continue it one day i love it !
Guest chapter 23 . 8/21/2020
will you finish this story?
BlueBloodsSVUOrder chapter 23 . 8/5/2020
Are you going to continue this?
Would love to read more Jax and Dana.
JimmyHall24 chapter 1 . 4/19/2020
The crimes people in the US gov get away with make Outlaw MC look like Girl Scouts who wanna sell you some cookies.

I clicked on this mainly cause i suspect she is suppose to look like Natasha. Let’s see where this ride takes me. :P
Guest chapter 23 . 4/4/2020
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

UPDATE
Guest chapter 23 . 3/4/2020
LOVE THIS STORY

PLEASE KEEP GOING.
HorrorFan13 chapter 6 . 2/29/2020
Glad she told jax off
Guest chapter 23 . 12/13/2019
PLEASE KEEP GOING.
Missydissy chapter 1 . 9/17/2019
Keep going! Most well developed original character I’ve read in years, published or not. X
bucky-b4rnes chapter 23 . 9/2/2019
I just found this story and I love it. You’re a fantastic writer and I can’t wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/15/2019
Forgot to say

Don't want Cupcake being a bitch regarding her father and brother.

She will get strength from Jax for courage in seeing her dad.
Not saying she doesn't have strength, She needs a different kind and this strength she'll will get from Jax.