Reviews for Loki's Journey
RAB Crookshanks chapter 24 . 11/20
"Does anyone even know what this petition is about? I'm confused."

That sums up Fandral's life, if we're being honest.
Evelen Prime chapter 1 . 10/18
I love how you did this. I love the chapter!
Madlenita chapter 1 . 10/9
Thank you for this story, i love this!
Liantei chapter 34 . 7/17
I love your Loki-centric fanfics! Feel free to make many more and I'll be happy to read them! I also wouldn't mind seeing a sequel to this, it's bound to be epic!
Nikki Pond chapter 34 . 6/20
icecatfire chapter 2 . 5/23
i'm sorry but i CAN'T get past the DRAGON SCENE! *breaths calmly* *fake smile* can you give me a moment? thank you. *screams/screeches into pillow* *calmly walks back* thank you *clears throat* "lets go kill a dragon it will be FUN!" "common sense? *laughs* no! that's just dumb. lets rush in and laugh at DEATH!" *breaths* OK! i feel better now thank you for listening. :D
icecatfire chapter 1 . 5/23
i'm sorry but WOW. if i went through HALF of that i would have snapped, but it's not just that. think about it from Loki's point of view: your treated like absolute,no like absolute SHIT, for not just your childhood but for hundreds upon hundreds of YEARS! THEN you find out HELLO i'm not just ADOPTED but my DNA is that of my families worst ENEMIES! i'm sorry but if i was not only treated like that only to find out i'm adopted by my families enemies. my sanity would. not. have. stood. a. chance. so when finding out ALL that i'm honestly surprised he didn't snap earlier! without the adoption thing going on. like. a lot earlier. *sheepish smile* sorry for ranting but it bugs me how Loki was treated. and back then they didn't have the excuse of Loki committing a crime! and even THEN it is partly THEY'RE fault. don't get me wrong not saying what Loki did was right but i REALLY don't blame him for snapping. *hugs Loki*
Nosside chapter 34 . 2/8
What a great story! It's a great idea and you portrayed Loki really well, I would have liked some of the chapters to be a bit longer, so that you could have delved a bit more into Loki's development. However, that simply speaks of how much I enjoyed it.
Will there be a sequel? I feel like there is space for more.
ImperfectIsPerfect chapter 34 . 10/3/2014
This is one of the most heartwarming stories I've ever read. A really good job, you are very creative and I love the finale you gave to the story. All in all, thank you for this wonderful fanfic.
Warrior Nun chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
You've mispelled Odin wrong but I like this :)
Guest chapter 34 . 9/4/2014
Hello. I really enjoyed this hopeful take on what Loki might have chosen to do if circumstances had worked out differently. Only your punctuation let you down. It's irritating when you don't use question marks or finish sentences with a full stop. Hey, don't be offended, I'm not perfect either, just thought you might appreciate a little honest tip on what to improve. Looking forward to reading your other Loki story. Thanks for letting people read your story. £££
1CharmedPhoenix chapter 34 . 7/27/2014
I've said just about all I can. I really loved the story! Thanks so much for sharing!
1CharmedPhoenix chapter 33 . 7/27/2014
I'm happy to read Odin and Loki's talk. I wish that we'd have seen something like this in Thor: The Dark World, but instead, all we got was more fracturing of the Odin family, especially with Frigga dying the way she did with Loki being imprisoned. Just another thing to embitter Loki more with Odin. I know Marvel wants Loki to be strictly a villain, but why must they depict it so black and white? That's why I won't be watching anymore Thor movies. The second one just really disappointed me.

But your story is giving me the kind of closure that I've always wanted for them so that they can begin to be family for real. It won't be a perfect family but at least they're trying to be a family, and not murderous towards each other.
1CharmedPhoenix chapter 31 . 7/27/2014
Even though his parents realization of how badly they handled things for Loki was bittersweet, at least one of them can admit it to him and begin to change their relationship for the better. It'll be a long process like she said, but they'll be better for it. I loved the chapter. We, the readers, understand that while the family dynamic will never be as it once was, that that in itself doesn't necessarily have to be destructive for Loki and his family. That it doesn't have to be all consuming self-loathing and rage. Your story is about healing and I love that.
1CharmedPhoenix chapter 27 . 7/26/2014
I'm so grateful that the love between Thor and Loki is still there. They really need each other, and ...I love it!