Reviews for Loki's Journey
Nosside chapter 34 . 2/8
What a great story! It's a great idea and you portrayed Loki really well, I would have liked some of the chapters to be a bit longer, so that you could have delved a bit more into Loki's development. However, that simply speaks of how much I enjoyed it.
Will there be a sequel? I feel like there is space for more.
ImperfectIsPerfect chapter 34 . 10/3/2014
This is one of the most heartwarming stories I've ever read. A really good job, you are very creative and I love the finale you gave to the story. All in all, thank you for this wonderful fanfic.
Warrior Nun chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
You've mispelled Odin wrong but I like this :)
Guest chapter 34 . 9/4/2014
Hello. I really enjoyed this hopeful take on what Loki might have chosen to do if circumstances had worked out differently. Only your punctuation let you down. It's irritating when you don't use question marks or finish sentences with a full stop. Hey, don't be offended, I'm not perfect either, just thought you might appreciate a little honest tip on what to improve. Looking forward to reading your other Loki story. Thanks for letting people read your story. £££
1CharmedPhoenix chapter 34 . 7/27/2014
I've said just about all I can. I really loved the story! Thanks so much for sharing!
1CharmedPhoenix chapter 33 . 7/27/2014
I'm happy to read Odin and Loki's talk. I wish that we'd have seen something like this in Thor: The Dark World, but instead, all we got was more fracturing of the Odin family, especially with Frigga dying the way she did with Loki being imprisoned. Just another thing to embitter Loki more with Odin. I know Marvel wants Loki to be strictly a villain, but why must they depict it so black and white? That's why I won't be watching anymore Thor movies. The second one just really disappointed me.

But your story is giving me the kind of closure that I've always wanted for them so that they can begin to be family for real. It won't be a perfect family but at least they're trying to be a family, and not murderous towards each other.
1CharmedPhoenix chapter 31 . 7/27/2014
Even though his parents realization of how badly they handled things for Loki was bittersweet, at least one of them can admit it to him and begin to change their relationship for the better. It'll be a long process like she said, but they'll be better for it. I loved the chapter. We, the readers, understand that while the family dynamic will never be as it once was, that that in itself doesn't necessarily have to be destructive for Loki and his family. That it doesn't have to be all consuming self-loathing and rage. Your story is about healing and I love that.
1CharmedPhoenix chapter 27 . 7/26/2014
I'm so grateful that the love between Thor and Loki is still there. They really need each other, and ...I love it!
1CharmedPhoenix chapter 21 . 7/26/2014
I love it. They're together and no one's slinging shields, throwing people out of windows, or smashing someone into the ground by hold of their ankle. No malice, no mind games, just cooperation and the great potential for respect and even friendship. I love it! This story needs a sequel!
1CharmedPhoenix chapter 19 . 7/26/2014
I think you mention a really good point when it comes to Thor getting a weapon like Mjolnir, while Loki got nothing. What Tony did was so touching and sincere and just thoughtful. I love their bromance so very much! The chemistry, the inherent understanding without having to voice aloud their thoughts—that's a friendship that not everyone can have and Loki knows it. Tony knows it. And they're the better b/c of it and b/c they have each other. I'm thrilled to be reading more! I can't wait for Asgard to find him. I expect it'll happen soon :)
1CharmedPhoenix chapter 9 . 7/25/2014
Oh my, when Thor sees the closeness between Loki and tony, I wonder, will he be envious? I can't wait! I should sleep but I'm sticking with this instead :))
1CharmedPhoenix chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
Tony is exactly what he needs and it's true vice versa. Oh I can't stop reading!
1CharmedPhoenix chapter 6 . 7/25/2014
I hope that letter makes them realize how shitty they've made him feel over the centuries. But leaving the jewel behind was a mistake I think. They could find him by using it I suspect. But it was a great chapter. I loved it.
1CharmedPhoenix chapter 5 . 7/25/2014
He's doing damn good! His research was thorough but of course it would be. Loki's smart and calculated and cunning! I like this story so much. I find myself wishing that he succeeds. That he's happy, u know. That SHIELD doesn't give him too much grief for being what he is, but most of all, that he finds some measure of peace while it can last but even I know he can't hide forever, unfortunately.
1CharmedPhoenix chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
Wow, what a way for him to find out, but when I compare and contrast the circumstances of the discovery (your version) with the movie, I think this way is much better for Loki b/c perhaps being there makes the feelings resurface. The fact that he was cold, abandoned, left to die. Being there brings memories back to the forefront of his mind, memories that he's forming associations with when he was a babe. It's still bad but being there and the odd familiarity he has with the jotunheim, and those feelings associated with the realm from his early youth, may be enough to give him pause to see from the viewpoint of both his parents. The anger will still be there, I'm sure, but maybe it won't be so all-consuming. This chapter makes me think of all the possibilities. I LOVE it :))