Reviews for Loki's Journey
AnaBookWorm chapter 34 . 10/20
Absolutely adore the story!
ferbette chapter 1 . 8/12
Oh how I love a story where Loki is respected and love for who he is. This was lovely.
mariclerson chapter 34 . 6/20
OMG! This is one of the best stories ever! I loved the last two chapters, odin's and loki's scene was so strong and so easy to imagine happenning. This story is by far one of the best i hope to see more of your work in the future.
nocturnal-elia chapter 26 . 1/19
YESSSS REFERENCE TO AtLA THANK YOU
Bhavie chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
Loki is right ass'gard isn't worthy of loki
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 34 . 5/19/2016
This was a great story! The relationships between all the characters were very believable and logical and I loved Loki en Tony and everything. I enjoyed everything!
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 30 . 5/19/2016
:D finally loki gets the respect he deserves!
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 28 . 5/19/2016
It's sad to see how Loki still doesn't trust Odin when the readers all know Odin still loves Loki, but it is also very understandable
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 27 . 5/19/2016
Cute :)
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 26 . 5/19/2016
I've been wanting shawarma for like two months now and you'd be surprised how many times the word 'shawarma' comes up in fanfic! Ugh! But I'll eat shawarma soon! *mhuhaha*
Loki is already forming marriage plans between Thor and Jane lol
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 25 . 5/19/2016
''Captain America lent Banner his shield'' lol
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 24 . 5/19/2016
I hated Thor in the beginning of this chapter but he regained my respect! I really love it that you sort of make the leaving of Loki the trial that let's Thor prove his worth by (finally) beginning to see how important magic and diplomatic things are and that he isn't fit yet to be a king (he proposed that himself! wow!) Great chapter, I think one of the best till now!
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 23 . 5/19/2016
You could have used the Segway mode on your staff! *sigh* well, there comes Thor and problems
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 20 . 5/19/2016
yay! assemble time!
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 19 . 5/19/2016
Supercool! I love Loki with a staff! I also loved the scepter but since that one was evil it was maybe not the best choice but wow! this is cool! I have to admit, I sort of imagined the platform that appears when Loki flips the switch to fly that it looks like some sort of Segway and loki is just sort of brooding when he flies the staff because it looks stupid (sorry, can't stop my brains from forming the image, it's really cool though ;)