Reviews for All We Can Do Now Is Survive
Kestrel Storm chapter 10 . 11/17/2015
The story is very interesting, I'l wait for the next chapter. I likeall your storuies)))...
Guest chapter 10 . 4/18/2013
When's next chapter?
Tigereyes45 chapter 10 . 4/12/2013
h comd on please get the next chapyrt up soon. And my bet is that grace fell down. She's just so clumsy and she had just been firing randomly.
Gone666 chapter 9 . 4/5/2013
I can't wait 4 the next chapter, this is Soooooo good...…
-Raven :)
Cecilia Haunt chapter 9 . 4/4/2013
I'm supprised that Richard didn't freak out at the mention of Slade.
HeirOfVoid chapter 9 . 4/4/2013
Have a mutation in the disease that causes it to infect cats/dogs/an animal of your choice as well as people. With that, you can keep the heroes pretty busy.
Tigereyes45 chapter 9 . 4/4/2013
You can add in a zombie attack at the fences with metazombies and regular zombies attacking the fence and have almost broken through it. Maybe they can finally get rid of Slade. Oh or you can add in other titans that come with a warning of a horde of zombies it could be led by Aqualad or some others there's always zombie horde attacks in zombie stories eventually. (And I only say Aqualad cause I can't think of anyone else.) Nice chapter too :D Can't wait for the next one hope you come up with and idea and get it posted soon! :)
am chapter 9 . 4/4/2013
Waaaah! You're so mean! TTwTT First Flash and now Cy and Bee! -sigh, sniff- Well, at least Robin's group made it -sniff- I love the story by the way. Even if, y'know, I kind of yelled at you (Well, as much as someone could yell writing it...) Sorry for that. J-Just keep it up please. Ñam
crazedduke chapter 9 . 4/3/2013
what about BB (who be the crazy girls) and why is superman such a wuss? (Answers Damn it)
iamking chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
r.i.p. cyborg.
Cecilia Haunt chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
HOW COULD YOU KILL CYBORG!?
Tigereyes45 chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
AWSOME! I was sad when Cyborg was dead because I had been hopeing against hope that he was still alive on the island but he was a walker. And slade's there I wished a walker had gotten him but oh well at least the twins are alive. I route for Cyborg and Bee to end up together so in a way I guess it's nice they didn't have to live without the other. Oh my gosh that just made me sound horrible. But Really good chapter. :D Can't wait for the next one! Oh and did you see the finale last night of The Walkind Dead. It was wicked.
crazedduke chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
aww cyborg noo
starprincess313 chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
Steps to finish reading this chapter:
1: Lie down
2: Try not to cry
3: Cry. A LOT
This story is so beautifully written, combining my favorite cartoon with my least favorite idea of the end of the world. I am both entertained and have had the pee scared outta me. Great job! Can't wait to see how it ends!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
When is the next chapter? :( This story is soo good. I can't wait for it.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »