Reviews for But Is It Art?
Twilight684 chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
Lol, oh my god, wow. XD Love this. I'm hoping you're planning on continuing this since I feel like more could be added to it :3 Hope you decide to update it. Seriously, I don't think I've ever laughed so hard while reading a fic before. X3
AwesumBananas chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
Ohmygod, im wheezing, jeezus i can't breathe that was fucking hilarious, i have actual tears in my eyes, ok ? Well done you!
Chrisinele-hime chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
Oh. Hell. Yes. Loved this lol Destiel is my favorite ship, followed by Sabriel but I also like Sam and Balthazar (idk what that ship is called) and you just combined the two and my little heart is so happy! :'D
ManlyBunnies chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Loved it. I wish that there would be a squel but you know whatevs lol I really liked this story keep up the good work!
Ryane-Foxx chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
XD You make me giddy :) desperately so! I LOVE Cas' social awkwardness, I love Gab's bitchyness, & Balth just makes me wanna jump him ;) or be jumped by him x3 can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
OMFG I LOVE THIS STORY! MORE PLEASE *GRABBY HANDS*
kamja chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
That was awesome. Reading more. Cas is the best.
charlotte.eliot.3 chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
lol! love it soooooo much! brillant amazing fantastic awesome!
LarissaCullen01 chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
OMG This fic is freaking awesome! Absolutely love it & anxiously waiting for more...
Ventorum chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Ten points to Dean for creativity in combining revenge and lust.
HKateope chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
ah man are you really cutting it off there? Love the story!
Gustin azza chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Awwwww they kiss! And what they do in the kitchen, attack the kitchen xDDDDD I need moreeeee
Gustin azza chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
They meet and talk like a friends,,,and sam got caught by cas brothers xDD
Novemberbaby1983 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Good ztory
charlotte.eliot.3 chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
awesome brillant amazing! love it!